Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Concerns with this Forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g35chic
Ok..where do I start...

I'm taking a little risk here, because one of you might come back and say something bad. I'm not bashing anybody here. But, Zack, Ed, Mark, and a few others, you know who I am. Some of you don't. But, I have been a member of G35Driver.com for about almost - 1.5 years. When I first came on, things were terrific. We had HUGE meets, nice GTG's - Hooters, Boba cafes, awesome cruises. The reason why you guys haven't seen me online or in person is because of all the bashing going on. To the ppl that care - that's why I haven't been at the meets because of the hatred and calling out situations that are found on G35driver.com

Again, I hope these forums start to clear up. There is enought **** happening in this world, lets not add more to it
Steph, if we behave better will u start coming back to our meets?!?!?!

Old 04-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GRider35c
Steph, if we behave better will u start coming back to our meets?!?!?!

Hmmmm...I really really want to
I miss you guys a lot! When I went to the meets - back in the days, its like going golfing...no worries about work and troubles you maybe having. But, now you have to be careful of you **** being kicked.

Old 04-11-2005, 04:56 PM
hah ill defend u!

Old 04-11-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally Posted by eldy
hah ill defend u!

Awww...I appreciate that!
See...that's what I want to see...I want all of us to be 1 BIG Family.

Old 04-11-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by g35chic
Awww...I appreciate that!
See...that's what I want to see...I want all of us to be 1 BIG Family.
Steph... without a doubt I'll defend you.... and if need be, I'll defend ELDY too!!!!! 8)

Just kidding Eldy....heheh

Old 04-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by G354GOD
Steph... without a doubt I'll defend you.... and if need be, I'll defend ELDY too!!!!! 8)

Just kidding Eldy....heheh

Mark: Such a big guy like you...I know you can...lol I will bring my boyfriend too

Last edited by g35chic; 04-11-2005 at 06:31 PM.
Old 04-11-2005, 06:00 PM
this might get a little long.....u don't have to read it, i just had to get this out of my system to clarify a few things.

i admit that i got caught up in this whole mess. there's no denying it. you can scroll back to any thread that caused this madness and you'll see my name all over it. but truth be told i would never have jumped in on any of those threads if i didn't see my friends in need of help or being so blatantly bashed on. after khurram started this thread things started to cool down and we were fine for a few hours. then for some reason wicked just started up again. honestly, when it all started it was just meaningless banter going back and forth. we were all on AIM chatting and joking around with each other on and off the forum. but then wicked had to specifcally go after me and romi so i was not going to stand aimlessly by and let that happen. romi is my closest of friends and she was being harassed even through AIM. if you saw your friend drowning in the river would you not jump in and try to rescue them? i honestly don't know where/why wicked had to take things to such an extreme level. i for one, believed that things were going to settled down after this thread, but apparently that did not happen. and that was truly the last straw for me.

things may have been different if we actually all met and hung out together. as a matter of fact, dizz and i started off going back and forth from day one. then he and i met, did the gangster hand shake (five and a fist) and we had a mutal **** talking agreement. he would say stuff to me just so i would say something back to him. sometimes we would even coordinate it so that we can make the **** talking flow nicely. yeah, i know, we're some bored a$$ ****'s. if you really look into what our group posts its all prearranged and staged. it has even gotten to the point where we already know what each other are going to say or even just feed comments to each other to say.

but it is done now. the banning has ended this mess. everyone is calming down no one is saying anything bad and we're even having a UN peace meeting tonight to resolve our issues (which there weren't any issues to begin with) over a toke and a choke. i encourage everyone to come out to join us.

if you really wanna analyze this then u will see that the reason why our group can have this banter with each other is because we are such a close knit group and are comfortable with each other to say anything. honestly there are no secrets between any of us. we tell each other everything and anything. sometimes we even tell each other a little too much information haha. i've only known all of you guys for a few months and u know more about me than i can say most people have known, even friends that i've had over a decade. we've seen/talked/hung out with each other every single day since we've met. especially me and romi...talking 12hrs a day every day and seeing each other 7 days a week. so u have to understand that when any of the group gets into trouble i will, without a doubt, help in any way i can.

that goes for everyone. even ed who is not too happy with me right now haha. i still got your back mr. president.

everyone, no worries....whats done is done. let it be known though that if you see OCG in the sig then u know we're just joking around.

btw, any word on the socal off topic section?

Old 04-11-2005, 06:39 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DOHCtor_Dan
this might get a little long.....
im sure thats not the first time you've said that...

roflmao!!!

Old 04-11-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't think he's ever said that to any of his girlfriends'.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Dizz
I don't think he's ever said that to any of his girlfriends'.
only to your girlfriends

Old 04-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Just like a true thug, always stealin' everything. It's ok, Mrs. Lo didn't mean sh*t to me.

Old 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM
i've always thought that u could always be givin a ****, just simply cuz you're alway full of ****.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Multi-Spoked Mod
hahaha.. u guys are such kidders...

yea it is different Steph.. All the vets are mostly gone and its left to few of us on the G35driver.com..Love to see you again steph....

I just thought that people had moved on and didn't want more meets. When i tried to start a meet theres not much response.. i rahter hold a huge meet every once a year but not alot of people are up for that. Or they sign up and just flake... Thats why i have given up holding meets!!

Ed Lin