Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Concerns with this Forum...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 08:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
It's all about the TABOO Crew!!

Old 04-09-2005, 08:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ooooh im in that crew too.. fo sho!

Old 04-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parliments4Lyf

Old 04-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ok back to topic.. everyone truce?

Old 04-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Can we establish a list of what we can and cannot joke about?

Race
Ethnicity
Foreign Language
Hiromi
Politics

Old 04-09-2005, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by GReddySetGO
Parliments4Lyf

Imma have to agree with this one.

Old 04-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Sukairain
Can we establish a list of what we can and cannot joke about?

Race
Ethnicity
Foreign Language
Hiromi
Politics
this was the "can joke about" list, right??

Old 04-09-2005, 11:21 PM
this is so f*cking gay. The reason why this all started was because of stupid idiots who know 1 person from g35driver that they met ONCE... and they think they can f*cking rain on our parade and join in the fun. WELL sorry...but NO F*CK THAT ****. i mean every f*cking word i post. i don't give a damn what all you b!tches think. First of all, i don't talk **** to people i don't know only to people i do know. Is it my fault OTHER people take offense to it? NO. why dont' you guys mind your own business. People get so f*cking bored that they post stupid **** on purpose to **** people off. I just talk **** to people i know. ASK ANYONE. Well anyways...why don't you guys just not look at the thread...i mean you can tell by the name of the thread...if you have no idea what the f*ck it means....don't look at it. And if you do look at it. And it has nothing to do with your sorry a$$...DON'T POST. so simple...yet very complicated. i guess. but anyways. thats all. guys just remember one thing....ITS THE F*CKING INTERNET!!!!

don't get butt hurt its just my opinion.

Last edited by g35chick; 04-09-2005 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by g35chick
this is so f*cking gay. The reason why this all started was because of stupid idiots who know 1 person from g35driver that they met ONCE... and they think they can f*cking rain on our parade and join in the fun. WELL sorry...but NO F*CK THAT ****. i mean every f*cking word i post. i don't give a damn what all you b!tches think. First of all, i don't talk **** to people i don't know only to people i do know. Is it my fault OTHER people take offense to it? NO. why dont' you guys mind your own business. People get so f*cking bored that they post stupid **** on purpose to **** people off. I just talk **** to people i know. ASK ANYONE. Well anyways...why don't you guys just not look at the thread...i mean you can tell by the name of the thread...if you have no idea what the f*ck it means....don't look at it. And if you do look at it. And it has nothing to do with your sorry a$$...DON'T POST. so simple...yet very complicated. i guess. but anyways. thats all. guys just remember one thing....ITS THE F*CKING INTERNET!!!!

You have a nice car. I think you might need to work on your English" a bit.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:10 AM

I don't want to get involved in this, but I hope you are not talkin bout me...

Old 04-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
I don't want to get involved in this, but I hope you are not talkin bout me...
Jimmy
You better park your car in the garage tonight.
The starch from rice can sure make a mess

Old 04-10-2005, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by GEE PASTA
Jimmy
You better park your car in the garage tonight.
The starch from rice can sure make a mess
It's ok, I'll pass Dennis cause I'm pretty sure I'm not invloved....even though Meechin used me as an example.

Old 04-10-2005, 02:16 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
It's ok, I'll pass Dennis cause I'm pretty sure I'm not invloved....even though Meechin used me as an example.
Jimmy your a good guy. No worries mate.

Old 04-10-2005, 04:24 AM

Hi! Remember me? I don't believe we've met or know each other, but you HAVE thrown about some colorful and vulgar words my way to which I was happy to indulge. You have gone as far as questioning my manhood and size...I did get offended because some of your friends started backing you up and no one really knows who I am.

I do not attend the GTGs or meets because of the simple fact that many of you have come across as crass and demeaning. I know you don't care what I think but you will respond because you really do. I have seen many threads hijacked by one comment from a handful of people and blow up into something else entirely.

Remember when I asked for help on a good wheel repair place? Or when that guy wanted to compare his grounding kit to others? This is just getting dumber by the minute. Go to myspace.com and form your little band of inside-jokesters.

I know none of you guys in this forum and I am happy to say that I am a better person for doing so. It's childish and uncalled for.

I guess everyone is bored because this is SoCal...we've seen all that the G can be and all there is to do with it so now it's just another ho-hum day when someone benignly asks for an installation instruction or a pic of rims...IT IS ABSOLUTELY boring to talk about this car already! I just come here to see if there is anything new that I haven't seen. The SoCal forum certainly fills that void.

I am well aware that this is the internet and everyone has a certain personality that surfaces under strict anonymity but first impressions are first impressions are first impressions. And some of our regular off-topic posters have made very bad and lasting ones no matter if they're just joking.

I guess I won't be seeing any of you soon unless it was just by accident. I do live by Tustin Marketplace and usually grab something to eat there after work so I just might run into one of y'all.

Old 04-10-2005, 05:21 AM
Originally Posted by No1Better
Hi! Remember me? I don't believe we've met or know each other, but you HAVE thrown about some colorful and vulgar words my way to which I was happy to indulge. You have gone as far as questioning my manhood and size...I did get offended because some of your friends started backing you up and no one really knows who I am.

I do not attend the GTGs or meets because of the simple fact that many of you have come across as crass and demeaning. I know you don't care what I think but you will respond because you really do. I have seen many threads hijacked by one comment from a handful of people and blow up into something else entirely.

Remember when I asked for help on a good wheel repair place? Or when that guy wanted to compare his grounding kit to others? This is just getting dumber by the minute. Go to myspace.com and form your little band of inside-jokesters.

I know none of you guys in this forum and I am happy to say that I am a better person for doing so. It's childish and uncalled for.

I guess everyone is bored because this is SoCal...we've seen all that the G can be and all there is to do with it so now it's just another ho-hum day when someone benignly asks for an installation instruction or a pic of rims...IT IS ABSOLUTELY boring to talk about this car already! I just come here to see if there is anything new that I haven't seen. The SoCal forum certainly fills that void.

I am well aware that this is the internet and everyone has a certain personality that surfaces under strict anonymity but first impressions are first impressions are first impressions. And some of our regular off-topic posters have made very bad and lasting ones no matter if they're just joking.

I guess I won't be seeing any of you soon unless it was just by accident. I do live by Tustin Marketplace and usually grab something to eat there after work so I just might run into one of y'all.
what you're too good for us now?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Concerns with this Forum...