Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Deputy Shooting Caught On Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 06:57 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fXg35rIdA
I saw the video, they should send that PIG to IRAQ!
Wrong answer.... He might have too much fun shooting at Iraqi's unless they just cut him loose in the streets with a Red, White and Blue Flag tshirt.

Old 02-01-2006, 07:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Since you people were talking about Iraq, I wanted to ask this question. How many Iraqi Civilians do you think Mr. Carrion shot and killed without hesitation?

Old 02-01-2006, 07:02 PM
LjN... that has nothign to do with this. Also, why would you assume because he is a soldier that he is in Iraq slaughtering innocent people? Lame!

Leave it to a cop to try and defend his own!

Old 02-01-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by LjN_728
See there's a lot of factors that civilians don't know what's going in our mind during a police pursuit or anykind of involvement with suspects. Lemme ask you this...when a patient dies because the doctor couldn't diagnose the problem fast enough. Do you go yelling at him? No because doctors are human beings who makes mistakes. True that police officers are trained but we're not perfect. Unlike robots, we have emotions. We have adrenaline pumping through our body like no other. I wanna ask you two questions: "Who's coming home tonight? You or me?" and "How many gun fights can you lose?" The life of a police officer isn't easy my friends and I hope everyone understands it.

Now getting to the police shooting. My takes to it...yes the suspect did comply with the officers' orders but the one thing all of you missed occurred right before he got up. Before getting up, the suspect put his right hand into his jacket. Watch the tape carefully next time it comes on the nightly news and you'll see what I mean.
LJN, I understand that it's a tough job. Yeah, we do know that you guys are human and adrenaline is pumping. But when an officer does decide to use deadly force, he better be calm and gather himself before he elects to squeeze that trigger (four times AND at close range??).

As a matter of fact, I did see the suspect look like he was "reaching" into his jacket. But there were so many lights on him and afterwards, it appears that his hands are empty. I didn't see any threatening movement or motions and I even tried to imagine something in his hand.

Now, I'm not going to be a cop basher. I know what you guys do is a very tough job and I don't envy you guys. But at the same time, when we, the public, are on the other end of your weapons, we're depending on you guys to be professional and trust you guys on your training.

I guess when we hear the officer's side of the story we'll be able to hear and judge then.

Old 02-01-2006, 07:05 PM
Since you people were talking about Iraq, I wanted to ask this question. How many Iraqi Civilians do you think Mr. Carrion shot and killed without hesitation?
Now, that's uncalled for.

He's in a war zone, not "protecting and serving" the public.

Old 02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
"protecting and serving the public" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THATS THE FUNNIES SH*T I've HEARD ALL DAY!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Most of what cops consider protecting and serving is pulling people over for having tinted windows (happened to my fiancee a couple months ago), or sitting at a donut shop pulling people over for a no right on red (happened to me a couple months ago, and the pig was still at the donut shop doing that hours later), or running around making stupid judgement calls to harrass people all day long for stupid crap like loud exhausts or modified cars that are obeying normal moving violation type traffic laws, or how about five officers beating a man kicking and punching him while he is on the ground (happened two nights ago on the news), or how about shooting a man three times after he was getting up when the damn pig told him to get up?

There is no protecting and serving. Cops are pigs. A good cop is the exception to the rule, not the other way around. I hope this pig goes to jail for attempted murder.

Last edited by Inno; 02-01-2006 at 07:37 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by flipper
Now, that's uncalled for.

He's in a war zone, not "protecting and serving" the public.

Sorry...I didn't mean to put it in a negative context but the War in Iraq is something that most of us have a better understanding for. Everyday those soldiers think "Is the kid carrying a bomb?" or "Is that car carrying a bomb?". I understand that local law enforcement and U.S. Military are on two totally different levels but nonetheless there still is a major threat when we pull over vehicles. Whenever officers draw their weapon from the holster, it's because they're fearing for their lives. They don't pull it out to show authority. So sorry again if I used the War in Iraq as an example but that's the only thing I thought would get everyone to relate to.

btw...for those who think cops do jack sqwat for what they get paid for, I'm a volunteer officer. So there are officers who really attempt to help the community out.

Last edited by LjN_728; 02-01-2006 at 07:40 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:17 PM
GP1
Hey LJN. Which hand went in the jacket? I see the left arm held up the whole time. My guess is, he was probably using his rt arm to help him get up. Also, the officer was no more than 4 feet away. If Carrion did put his hand in his jacket, then it would seem the more appropriate thing to do would be to disable the perpetrator WITHOUT deadly force, while the sspect had his hand in his pocket.

Like I said before, I normally side with the cops, and I dont agree that a good cop is an exception to the rule. On this one, I can't.

Last edited by GP1; 02-01-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 09:25 PM
GP1
Sr Airman Carrion was an MP. he isnt charged with patrolling the streets of Baghdad or any other town. His duty is to make sure soldiers behave in in and around the base.

The Marines and Army are charged with this task. and I do consider what they do to be more dangerous than what the average cop in So Cal deals with on a regular basis.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
I cant believe some people are justifying what the pig did.

Old 02-01-2006, 10:16 PM
^Exactly! Cold blooded Attempted Murder!

BOOK EM!

Old 02-01-2006, 10:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:42 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Omg The Fukin Video Makes Me Fukin Angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SON of A BITCH

Old 02-02-2006, 01:56 AM
is 3-4 rounds neccessary??? enough is enough...the moment he swore "to serve and protect" he knows exactly what he's getting his a$$ into. No one point a gun at him forcing him to be all he can be, it's all part of the job...suck it up! If he can't handle it by himself then perhaps he should call for backup like he should? No pitty for the officer, he deserve the worse coming to him. I respect the police, they're a role model...but pigs like this makes me sick!

Old 02-02-2006, 02:06 AM
the video is a ****in joke

**** the police

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deputy Shooting Caught On Video