Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Deputy Shooting Caught On Video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 02:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow that really makes me mad, that cop better lose his job...the shooting was not needed at all, I actually hope that cop gets jail time for shooting some because they were complying with his orders.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:23 AM
I hate the police. I have seen and heard stories like this all too often.

Old 02-02-2006, 02:27 AM
im just thinking what would happen if this wasnt on tape

Old 02-02-2006, 03:42 AM
Polyester Pileup FTW!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am an officer/pig/fuzz etc etc etc and proud of it. That video sure does lend a hand to that officer messing up big time. None of us were there so I dont believe we can make a concrete assessment on all of the dynamics that were in play there. I hope the investigation is done thoroughly and the proper action is taken against any wrong doing that may or may not have been perpetrated by the Police Officer or Military Officer.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:08 AM
When the cop is the suspect, no proper action is taken.

Old 02-02-2006, 07:37 AM
Received 74 Likes on 56 Posts
I wonder if the police car had a video cam, these days most of them do. Maybe there is a better view of what happened. The number of shots does seem excessive, I think 1 shot would be enough in most to stop the average man from doing anything. (In action movies it doesn't, heh)

I don't want to take sides because I don't know what happened, but if the officer fired there had to be a reason beside the fact that he "felt like being a *****" even though it might end up being something stupid, like the guy reached for a handkerchief.

I would think that most people(cops) would not want to live with the fact that they took someone's life for no real reason.

Old 02-02-2006, 10:17 AM
Other police officers should "handle" cops that screw up like this. I mean after all, it's your reputation that's being destroyed. We really need the civil servant role restored.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:15 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Ray Finkel
Other police officers should "handle" cops that screw up like this. I mean after all, it's your reputation that's being destroyed. We really need the civil servant role restored.

This will never happen, cops always pertect there own.......even when there wrong.

Old 02-02-2006, 11:43 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sad part is...if there was no video...its cop's word vs. the kid...and you can bet your a$$ the cop would have said he felt his life was being threatend..

Anyways, the guy is in good condition in the local hospital, so you can bet the rest of his life is set with the nice upcoming settlement...

Old 02-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Like PhxBlue said, "None of us were there so I dont believe we can make a concrete assessment on all of the dynamics that were in play there" and yes there will be a thorough investigation especially when the FBI is involved. The one thing I would like to know if why did the driver of the corvette have to evade from the police in excess of 100mph?

Old 02-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by LjN_728
Like PhxBlue said, "None of us were there so I dont believe we can make a concrete assessment on all of the dynamics that were in play there" and yes there will be a thorough investigation especially when the FBI is involved. The one thing I would like to know if why did the driver of the corvette have to evade from the police in excess of 100mph?
I'm guessing the guy was showing off to his friend how fast his car could go, was surprised when he passed by a cop car, saw the lights and panicked. Probably had a couple of beers too.

They had the driver on t.v. last night but I missed his interview.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:16 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by PhxBlue
I am an officer/pig/fuzz etc etc etc and proud of it. That video sure does lend a hand to that officer messing up big time. None of us were there so I dont believe we can make a concrete assessment on all of the dynamics that were in play there. I hope the investigation is done thoroughly and the proper action is taken against any wrong doing that may or may not have been perpetrated by the Police Officer or Military Officer.
+1....It's a sad event .... I hope it plays out the way it should.
C.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by PhxBlue

Leave it to a PIG to try and question that video. It's there in plain ****ing sight! If that guy was too nervous, he shouldn't have told him to stand up. Or when he started standing up, how about kicking him or macing him or something. Wouldn't that have been better than firing THREE ROUNDS!!!

Leave it to the pigs to try and defend this *****! I hope he rotts in prison.

Last edited by Inno; 02-02-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by LjN_728

DAMN THESE PIGS DO STAY TOGETHER!!!!

WE DON'T HAVE TO BE THERE! THERE IS A VIDEO!!! WHAT PART OF IT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND????????????????

OH I FORGOT, YOU ONLY NEED A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA TO BECOME A COP. BIG CREDENTIALS. A BUNCH OF BRAINIACS!!!! NO WONDER YOU PIGS BELIEVE YOUR OWN BS!!!!

Last edited by Inno; 02-02-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Old 02-02-2006, 01:59 PM
Sorry for the language guys, but this video outrages me! It pisses me off even more that a police officer could stand there on this board and defend his own. If I was a cop, I would be outraged that ****** like that tarnish my reputation. Only a dirty cop could defend his own after watching that video!

Last edited by Inno; 02-02-2006 at 02:24 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Deputy Shooting Caught On Video