Bullydog tripledog programmer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 06:35 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
And I never said the bullydog was so amazing, stop putting words in my mouth. All I did was inform all of you that I was satisfied with the performance of the programmer. And Im the only one because I took chance on the programmer and im glad I did. I didn't just follow the norm and what everyone else uses. When the Osiris and access port first came out people were skeptical about them to until someone purchased one and spread the word about it. Im trying to spread the work about my programmer that is all. Im not going to go spend $75 bucks to have my car dynoed just to satisfy you. I don't know you and you don't know me. The only reason we have contact is because we are both members of the same car club...So send me the $75 bucks and I will be glad to dyno my car...Until then you will just have to take my word for it, or not? it doesnt matter to me.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:50 PM
My bad herrschaft I did mean .2 seconds, my bad. I just reread my #41 post. Sorry guys. bluedevils95 you are really a trip.....do you even own a programmer or any of the custom tune systems? I don't hear or see you posting any dyno sheets or gains that you recieved? Oh okay? your one of those critics that talks the talk but don't walk the walk. If you don't own a tuner or programmer then you really don't have any room to say anything about what I have because you don't know. So what your saying is all BS because your not talking from expierience.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:50 PM
Received 576 Likes on 502 Posts
Your the one saying you knocked off 2 full seconds. Your the one saying it adds power! No one is going to give you money for something that has been already proven.
G35now! Already tested it and this is results! Your most likely have the same numbers.

<400 feet elevation, 70 degrees, light rain outside (barometric pressure 29.91 in/Hg, if you're interested - am looking at my remote sensor )

1. Premium tune, no timing increase: 256.3 HP, 229.05 tq
2. Premium tune, 1 degree: 256.1 HP, 230.5 tq
3. Premium tune, 2 degrees: 257.9 HP, 230.8 tq
4. No tune, zero degrees: 259 HP, 231.5 tq (stopped at 6,400 rpm - could be it would have gone higher at 6,700, the max for the other runs. Ignore the 267 HP, that was due to the speed limiter kicking the dyno)

Interesting facts:

* A/F mix was in the high 12:1 range for the first two runs; dropped to low 12:1 for run 3; and ran richest stock, in the high 11:1 range
* Stock there's a clear gain starting at 5,400 rpm through 6,400
* On the last run the speed limiter hit at 140. I had it set for 178, which worked for the first three runs - but somehow it must be linked to the tune, because although the BD showed 178 on the BD, the limiter hit twice and we had to stop the run.

Austin713 pointed out that maybe this means the best solution is stock tune and two degrees, which I didn't test. Could be? Your FI exhaust sounds great BTW

Haven't decided whether or not to keep the BD; not excited about losing a few HP, but like the idea of better mileage and removing the speed limiter. So mine may or may not show up on eBay for some lucky Titan (or 1st gen) owner

Old 02-13-2011, 07:02 PM
So one guy post negative gains and we are suppose to just sale the entire ranch? There are a lot of factors to take in affect when dynoing a vehicle. Altitude, temperature, the type of dyno being used. Your going to tell me that a car dynoed at 70 degrees and another at 24 degree are going to recieve the same numbers on a dyno? You know what im not even going to entertain this anymore because you aboviously have know idea what your talking about. He even said it was raining outside so the air was terrible that day. You lose power due to heat soak bludevils95 that's why people don't like so called cold air intakes. They perfer to stick with the factory rev box and install a K&N filter. If he dynoed that same car at 24 degrees i guarantee the results would have been different? Come on man your suppose to know this stuff.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:05 PM
Okay so I tell you I gained hp/trq and you question me but you can say I only gained 1-5hp. Niether of us really know the numbers man.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
It doesn't matter with conditions at all if the info he posted was indeed was dyno runs in the same conditions on the same dyno. He could have done it at 24 degrees, the overall hp he put down may have changed but not the difference between runs. It would still show a loss with this product.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pic or it did not happen.

Old 02-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Really? so why even take in account for the weather conditions, temperature. Why put a fan in front of the engine to simulate airflow if it doesn't
make a difference. Why install a cold air intake to bring cooler more dense air to the engine if it doesn't make a difference. Why install a turbo or supercharger which compresses and forces cold air to the engine for added hp/trq? Why spray a shoot of nos in the combustion chamber with a cold charge if it doesn't make a difference. They all have one thing in common and that's cold, dense air which adds hp/trq. and your going to tell me that dynoing a car in a colder environment is not going to make a difference? Man you guys are lost. I got to go back to work lol. Heat is the enemy..cold air is like injecting steroids in an engine. Have a good day guys, hope to chat with yall tommorrow lol. Peace...............................

Old 02-13-2011, 08:16 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by Louisiana G35
Really? so why even take in account for the weather conditions, temperature. Why put a fan in front of the engine to simulate airflow if it doesn't
make a difference. Why install a cold air intake to bring cooler more dense air to the engine if it doesn't make a difference. Why install a turbo or supercharger which compresses and forces cold air to the engine for added hp/trq? Why spray a shoot of nos in the combustion chamber with a cold charge if it doesn't make a difference. They all have one thing in common and that's cold, dense air which adds hp/trq. and your going to tell me that dynoing a car in a colder environment is not going to make a difference? Man you guys are lost. I got to go back to work lol. Heat is the enemy..cold air is like injecting steroids in an engine. Have a good day guys, hope to chat with yall tommorrow lol. Peace...............................
Can you please get a brain and learn to freaking read?!?! Colder days and denser air will show higher hp numbers. His post on the dynos (to be assumed) were back to back on the same day, same environment, and same dyno) therefore it shows a change only between his use of the tune and not! He could have done it on a colder day and for every run all the hp readings could be 20hp higher but the power difference between tune and no tune would be comparable to his original ones. Therefore the loss of power with the tune would still be expected even at cooler temperatures.

Good grief if you can't understand that concept you are freaking retarded. You could argue that the tune would give a bigger increase at lower temperatures but then you should hope you only drive only cold nights or else you will still see the loss of power on warm days.

Old 02-13-2011, 09:29 PM
WOW! This page has turned into a drama page now. Your the only one w/ this BD system maybe 5 other if that on driver. Where are your buddies supporting you in this? Oh! I know! Maybe it truly is a hoax! You should say i bought the BD system for better gas mileage! LOL!!! That's all it does! ugh!

Old 02-13-2011, 09:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Im in this for the Dyno.........

Old 02-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Can we just see the dyno chart already???

Old 02-13-2011, 10:06 PM
Old 02-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Received 28 Likes on 16 Posts
But that was for the power pup and not the one he bought. 2 different systems. power pup is an older design. They came out with the one the OP has last year I believe

Old 02-13-2011, 10:21 PM
They said bullydog not power pup

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bullydog tripledog programmer