Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
bump..

Old 01-30-2009, 12:50 PM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Originally Posted by gmark75
I made an appointment and brought my car into Cobb - Plano, TX just before the holidays. The weather had been really bad in Plano about a week before. Anyway, they put the car on the dyno and began doing test runs when a dyno sensor went nuts (believed to be from the thunder storms a week before) and they had to shut down testing.

Another appointment has been made and my car is going back into Cobb on 1/28 for another ecu re-map attempt.

I have the accessport now with out only the stock mapping. The device itself is really cool, and you can run all kinds of test and diagnostics, even check the freaking temperature of the coolant, oil, get live data on the engine instantaneously and check trouble codes.

I will let you know how it goes after the custom re-mapping next week. I have injen coi intakes and a fast intentions cat back exhaust and high flow cats from Fast Intentions from installs completed over Christmas. This will allow the ecu to receive a stage 2 mapping since I have the high flow cats. Apparently, the cats are the big factor in determining if your car is capable of a stage 1, 2, 2+ re map.
Noooo, Not fair man, how come you get to take one and I don't , lol so any news on when us peasants can buy one?

Old 02-13-2009, 03:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by gmark75
I made an appointment and brought my car into Cobb - Plano, TX just before the holidays. The weather had been really bad in Plano about a week before. Anyway, they put the car on the dyno and began doing test runs when a dyno sensor went nuts (believed to be from the thunder storms a week before) and they had to shut down testing.

Another appointment has been made and my car is going back into Cobb on 1/28 for another ecu re-map attempt.

I have the accessport now with out only the stock mapping. The device itself is really cool, and you can run all kinds of test and diagnostics, even check the freaking temperature of the coolant, oil, get live data on the engine instantaneously and check trouble codes.

I will let you know how it goes after the custom re-mapping next week. I have injen coi intakes and a fast intentions cat back exhaust and high flow cats from Fast Intentions from installs completed over Christmas. This will allow the ecu to receive a stage 2 mapping since I have the high flow cats. Apparently, the cats are the big factor in determining if your car is capable of a stage 1, 2, 2+ re map.

When finally completed the re map should make a noticeable difference in how the car responds, as it is running lean and cuts out on the low end right now with all of the air flow.

its now feb. 13th. did you ever go to cobb on jan. 28th? fill us in Mark G..

Old 02-13-2009, 04:52 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
^^
so im guessing that outcome wasnt so positvie since all this time has passed and we havent heard anything