Strafe - Worst Customer Service

Old 03-07-2012, 11:42 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
Originally Posted by curryboyy
Waits for Tian to lock the thread...IBTL

The following 2 users liked this post by JBF:
Captain Supreme Sausage (03-07-2012), VictoriousG (03-08-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustin@StrafeAutomotive
Yes of course and you can still email me anytime regarding your order.
alright. please email me when u have an actual update from the supplier or whoever knows where they are on those.

thanks

Old 03-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by Beebo
Thats bullshit... another member got the wrong part as well... he got the strafespeed rear with the vents instead of a normal chargespeed rear
how is that bullshit? Customers get wrong part sometimes especially when we drop ship. Sometimes it just happens and there is no way around it, it is unfortunate but sadly it does happen. If it is the customer I think you're talking about then we fully discussed with them how to return the rear for the correct 1 instead to customer decide to keep it because they liked the look better.

Old 03-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Really Needs a Life
Originally Posted by tylerxfire
alright. please email me when u have an actual update from the supplier or whoever knows where they are on those.

thanks
yes I will and any further inquiry can be sent to my email. I will keep on topic with this thread

Old 03-07-2012, 11:58 AM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Dustin... you and I are more than familiar with the many interactions we've had in here and we're generally on opposing sides.

But I will hand it to you- people do tend to recognize that you are the better one to deal with so I suppose that's got to be worth something. I think you should go and shake the **** out of that partner of yours though.

Last edited by Eno; 03-07-2012 at 03:19 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Eno:
Blue Dream (03-16-2012), JBF (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Really Needs a Life
Originally Posted by jumbaco
they admitted that it was the wrong part shipped. couldn't you just doa chargeback with your credit card company? it's not like you ordered the wrong thing, they shipped you the wrong item so it's their bad. There is no reason for you to have to pay restocking/return fees on their mess up.

they can't blame everything on the suppliers. IF the suppliers f'd up strafe needs to take it up with them. If strafe ordered the wrong part from the suppliers, then that's their f$@! up, not your's
+1
in this case it was the supplier. I have no problem admitting there was a problem on our end if there was a problem.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:04 PM
Really Needs a Life
Originally Posted by ITNKICN
Dustin... you and I are more than familiar with the many interactions we've had in here and we're generally on opposing sides.

But I will hand it to you- people do tend to recognize that you are the better one to deal with so I suppose that's got to be worth something. I think you should go and shake the **** out of the partner of yours though.
I am most thankful getting that from you in particular. We both have full time obligations outside of strafe. We are definitely figuring out a better way to serve the forum members and our customers as a whole....

The following users liked this post:
Strafe Automotive (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:11 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
I need a second job.

The following 2 users liked this post by JBF:
crazynuts16 (03-07-2012), Silencer_0 (03-07-2012)
Old 03-07-2012, 12:13 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 121 Likes on 89 Posts
And yes I do make mistakes with my Tone or my responses. I'm working on it..I Apologize OP.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:18 PM
Received 169 Likes on 137 Posts
Ill do volunteer work on weekends as long as I get sponsorship or mad discounts : ) ... #offering-a-helping-hand

Old 03-07-2012, 12:19 PM
Really Needs a Life
^sorry man no sponsorships at this time. Hit us up around july/august, we will be offering some around that time for SEMA 2012.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:28 PM
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Originally Posted by Dustin@StrafeAutomotive
To sum it up:
Yes we were given the wrong hid kit to give to you by our supplier. I never once told you you would pay a restocking fee. I simply told you that we will get you the correct kit that you ordered. I apologized for the inconvenience that the wrong part was given. I'm sorry if you feel like answering every email is the worst customer service. Again per my emails to you we will email you to let you know when your new kit is available for pickup
And I think everyone here would agree that the general practice that merchants follow in this kind of scenario is to either refund the customer or give him a reasonable time frame for when the product will be available. This is a case of a wrong product given to me, if i was just waiting on a product that i haven't even seen then I would be a lot more patient.

And yes your right there was a "deadline", I asked you that I will purchase from you if you can get me the products by a certain date. You clearly told me the products that were available at that point and the ones that weren't. Since the headlights and the hid kit which needed to be installed at the same time were available to at least get my car on the road I went ahead and placed that order.

Yes, I was told of a restocking fee. Here is the email reply from Lawrence again,

"Seriously we will not engage in this back and forth email . We ststr d you were given the wrong HID. We also state we will replace it with the right one you ordered. There is no deceit nor blame on the customer. These lights are not made by Strafe. The fix we have told you is use your OEM might bulbs and ballast and wires you lose the high beam and the fogs light up on high beam switch. Any further fix or use of HIDs would require you to make your own mods. Just because you buy lights from some one else doesn't have anything to do with your purchase from Strafe. You may send us back the lights and pay any fees . We will either fill our responsibility with you when the lights come in or if the lights are unopen and haven't been used installed or tampered with refund you less the restocking fees . How do you want to proceed? We will not argue or rehash any more . Thank you."

Also read this email by Lawrence as well,

" ILike we said we will replace the lights with the correct onhes you ordered. Our supplier gave us those lights. The wrong products get sent sometimes and we stated we will correct it. I also stated you may return it with refund after fees decribe and agreed to on our disclaimers. No there is no phone number to contact us. If you like Dustin will call you. Provide a number. We will not argue with you. We get product from ourt supplier and if it is wrong we make it right there is no blame passed. Take care "

And that is why I emailed you saying why haven't you called me yet. I agree with all the other members here that Dustin does try more than Lawrence but in the end it is a business and what one partner does will affect the whole business.

Finally, i feel really stupid for even ordering a part that you promised exists without heavily researching. I was on a deadline and i took your word for it when you said dual filament H1. Guess what there is no such thing. I have checked with a lot of shops and googled the hell out of it but H1 is SINGLE filament and will never be DUAL filament. And that is the reason I think this waiting on supplier game is happening.

And I do apologize if my tone was off anywhere, but I tried to write with as much politeness as I could

Old 03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Old 03-07-2012, 12:35 PM
Really Needs a Life
like ive stated before. We will email you to let you know when your kit is available for pick up. Please email me if you wish to contact me as i will be away from the computer for rest of business day.

Your right, the wrong product was given. We are going to get you the correct product you paid for. It is unfortunate you didnt have time to wait for this kit (which hasnt been more than a week) & you bought another kit from somebody else. however, that is not pertinent to the transaction.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:42 PM
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Like I stated before I would have had no problem waiting if the customer service was better, but ok I can wait up to 60 days according to my bank so I'll do that.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Strafe - Worst Customer Service