Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
wooooow... this thread is HECK-TICK...

i will never condone a team member of mine, nor any 1 about to buy rims that i know, the purchase of iForged-bad-customer-service rims... i gotta warn the village!~

goodluck with ya rims bro. my homie went to go pick up his ride after bodyshop had to do work for months... and they curbed his work meisters and failed to mention that till he was about to drive off the lot !!! i swear, too many shady cats with this bodyshop / wheel bizness.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not really a fan of Iforged anyway but they'll never see any of my $$$ after seeing this thread. When I had my vette I remember peiple bitchin about Iforged problems also. So this isn't some isolated issue it seems to be their
way of dealing with customers after the sale.

Old 06-27-2007, 01:31 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by Godzilla35
goodluck with ya rims bro. my homie went to go pick up his ride after bodyshop had to do work for months... and they curbed his work meisters and failed to mention that till he was about to drive off the lot !!! i swear, too many shady cats with this bodyshop / wheel bizness.
There's a lesson to be learned there... I never bring any car into any shop with aftermerket rims on...

Old 09-18-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned
haha. who the hell would pay top $$$ for some Iforge? These wheels are made by some Chinese dude here in Socal. They are REPLICA wheels and don't belong on our G.

Stick with JDM yo. Work, Black Racing, Volk, Enkei, etc...

Companies to avoid:
DPE
Iforgery

Those 2 company are all started by a group of Asian guys. Not that I have anything against them. But they are overpriced for what they are.

Their marketing scheme is simple.. Charge a ShlT load and hopefully people who drives bmw, mercedes, porsche......

Just because they are BIG MONEY items, hahaha... Don't mean they are worth it. Sadly, a lot of people think those wheels are hot.

I even herd that DPE are made in China. So any who has DPE's check to see if the wheels have the Made in China marking on them. Most likely, the wheels are blanks and have no country of origin on them. Which is a sign of CRAP.

Old 09-18-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally Posted by vbx2
haha. who the hell would pay top $$$ for some Iforge? These wheels are made by some Chinese dude here in Socal. They are REPLICA wheels and don't belong on our G.

Companies to avoid:
DPE
Iforgery

Those 2 company are all started by a group of Asian guys. Not that I have anything against them. But they are overpriced for what they are.

Their marketing scheme is simple.. Charge a ShlT load and hopefully people who drives bmw, mercedes, porsche......

Just because they are BIG MONEY items, hahaha... Don't mean they are worth it. Sadly, a lot of people think those wheels are hot.

I even herd that DPE are made in China. So any who has DPE's check to see if the wheels have the Made in China marking on them. Most likely, the wheels are blanks and have no country of origin on them. Which is a sign of CRAP.

Old 09-18-2007, 02:04 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by vbx2

Companies to avoid:
DPE
Iforgery

Old 09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
got rid of that troll i see

Old 09-18-2007, 09:29 PM
LOL! He already got banned. He signed up for one day and was banned! HAHA!

Notice how his first post, he brought back a thread from also three months ago, what a tool!

Old 09-18-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm glad you told us your story because I was considering buying a set of iforged wheels in a few months. I guess I'll give my money to a more reputable manufacturer.

Thanks
SZ

Old 09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO
I'm glad you told us your story because I was considering buying a set of iforged wheels in a few months. I guess I'll give my money to a more reputable manufacturer.

Thanks
SZ
Be on the lookout for this wheel line I heard of called Iconz. They make amazing 3-PC Forged Peformance Wheels.