Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i guess thats what happens when u go with a $hitty company,
now i know my assumptions were right, i forge and their rims just suck....
people always rock them thinking its the ****, when its just a budget wheel.
i hate iforge and now i have even more reasons to hate them.

i say they should just leave wheels to the japanese manufacturers.. work, enkei,
ss-r(well when they were around), hart, and even volk(yes played out as it is)
have been making rims for years and years. why try fake the funk?
a set of 19" works would probably cost more than a set of isucks(i mean forged)..
but people always said they 're the best cuz its custom, blah blah blah, its forged.
a lot of work wheels are full forged. a lot of rim companies forge too!
most of the time(unless u're an idiot)... its just iforge makes a big deal,
cuz they want everyone to put them on a pedalstal.
u order wheels to YOUR exact specs, offset, width, etc. and it takes 4-6 weeks with most of the japanese wheel companies

i wouldn't be suprised if them other companies like JLINE, motoforge, and
whatever are the same way. 11 months to repair a wheel is retarded.
finally, a nice incident i can use to shut people up.
its funny, cuz from the time u order new rims till u get them(4-6 week wait)
its the LONGEST LONGEST wait ever, i can NEVER imagine how harsh it
was to NOT have wheels to roll on for 5 times that amount!
american rims belong on american cars i guess..

Last edited by hahajoey; 06-22-2005 at 12:25 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:26 PM
their are always 2 sides to a story. I've never had trouble with Vincent and I've gotten him customers that love his wheels and his service.

Old 06-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally Posted by Bashar368
their are always 2 sides to a story. I've never had trouble with Vincent and I've gotten him customers that love his wheels and his service.
have u ever had a bent/curbed wheel fixed by him?

Old 06-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by Bashar368
two sides to a story? Vincent knows my story is fact for fact that is why he isn't responding. Got it? And to clear things up. The day he told me he found my wheel, he specifically deceived me by saying, "we found your wheel at the finishers and we'll ship it back ASAP, and by the way, we will also send you a check for 150 for your troubles." At that point I'm like great, a finished wheel and some money. What he forgot to mention was that the check was for me to find someone else to fix it. Deceiving... I just spoke to him today about that and guess what,... no rebuttal...

Old 06-22-2005, 12:45 PM
Never enough
I really dont understand these guys. They could sell a TON of wheels if they would just get their **** togeather. Why is it that they cant always keep one or two sets in stock.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:18 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by G352NV
I really dont understand these guys. They could sell a TON of wheels if they would just get their **** togeather. Why is it that they cant always keep one or two sets in stock.

IMO, they sell TOO many wheels. it'd be alright if i saw less
of them ugly $hitz

anyways, it sucks that they have terrible service.
and for people making up excuses for a screwed up company.
i dunno what to say to u..
i just know the fact is, it took 11 months for him to get back
his rim in the same condition it was in 11 months ago.
weather lightning struck iforge, or "Vincent Wong" died or whatever,
it don't matter, the company has the responsiblity to take
care of their customers, simple as that. u can list 100
excuses, but it don't change the facts.

Last edited by hahajoey; 06-22-2005 at 01:23 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 01:47 PM
Well, maybe that is why volks are a dime a dozen and you rarely see iforged, hres, dpes..etc. Volks are mass produced and therefore cheaper. Volks are not completely forged the lip only while the other companies completely forges theirs. I am sorry about your situation and I am not siding with iforged but like all the other members who complain about the wait, costs, customer servive etc.....look at DPE now. DPE is getting popular now and how long is their wait? Approx 3 months? Just like Iforged. I've seen Iforged and DPE wheels and they look badass so when DPE's volume of sales go up I wouldn't be suprised if their customer service starts to decline. Again, I'm sorry you got the bad end of the stick bro but I bet you didn't feel that way toward Iforged when you got them.

Old 06-22-2005, 01:50 PM
wow! someone else thinks volks are a dime a dozen..
for a while i thought volks are a dealer option..
i saw more volks on g35/350z's than i saw stock 18's or 19's on one.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by TwoK4drSi
Well, maybe that is why volks are a dime a dozen and you rarely see iforged, hres, dpes..etc. Volks are mass produced and therefore cheaper. Volks are not completely forged the lip only while the other companies completely forges theirs. I am sorry about your situation and I am not siding with iforged but like all the other members who complain about the wait, costs, customer servive etc.....look at DPE now. DPE is getting popular now and how long is their wait? Approx 3 months? Just like Iforged. I've seen Iforged and DPE wheels and they look badass so when DPE's volume of sales go up I wouldn't be suprised if their customer service starts to decline. Again, I'm sorry you got the bad end of the stick bro but I bet you didn't feel that way toward Iforged when you got them.
DPE's customer service is already starting to decline. There wait period for wheels is now up to 13 weeks plus. Thats how long I have been waiting. Sorry to hear about your situation. Customer Service is guiding backbound of any business. Even if your product is great and in high demand, pleople still like to feel appreciated, especially when they spend alot of money for your product. I personally have been going through some waiting heart ache with DPE. My 4 to 6 weeks has turned into 13 weeks with now no idea of when my rims will be ready. One week, I hear positive things, another week, I can't get any answers. I hope you find somewhere to fix your rim. Good luck. I would hate to see your beautiful g riding around on a bingy rim.

Old 06-22-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by WillCG
two sides to a story? Vincent knows my story is fact for fact that is why he isn't responding. Got it? And to clear things up. The day he told me he found my wheel, he specifically deceived me by saying, "we found your wheel at the finishers and we'll ship it back ASAP, and by the way, we will also send you a check for 150 for your troubles." At that point I'm like great, a finished wheel and some money. What he forgot to mention was that the check was for me to find someone else to fix it. Deceiving... I just spoke to him today about that and guess what,... no rebuttal...
I spoke to you today to let you know your check shipped out, and that you made an assumption. You assumed the wheel was done, when I explained to you that we will shipping it back and paying you for the repair, because orginally the finisher lost it, and we had the wheel for too long. I just wanted to get your wheel back to you ASAP. If you have any more problems or concerns, you can contact me in the office.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
ASAP? That's 11 months, huh? Man, how long would it have been if it hadn't truly been "as soon as possible"? I know who to mark off my list of potential wheels. You are losing tens of thousands because of your stubborn "can't admit it when you're wrong" attitude. All over a single wheel repair. You haven't yet refuted anything he said. Surely you would not allow your company to be defamed unless it was TRUE. Sad, truly sad.

Old 06-22-2005, 03:43 PM
You assumed the wheel was done
lol, yup, everyone would've assumed the wheel was done after 11month dude, interesting that you would say that...=D=D..a stupid comment again! =D
because orginally the finisher lost it
when that happens, it's called "replacing the wheel" with a new one. idiot.

yah...seriously....11month....dude...are you gonna pay for his 11month insurance cost for his car? or at least 4 or 5 month, it was YOUR FAULT that you lost his wheels, it was YOUR FAULT that his wheels didn't get repaired.

are you freaking kidding me? 150us.......for 11 months....lets just calculate that.

11month x 30day per month is= 330daysx24 hour per day = 7920 hours

so 7920 hours of waiting for 150us.....lol...and including the cost of repairs.

gosh, i wonder who operates IFORGED, must be a ******lallallala******.

at least give him a set of new wheels iforged...you guys aree freaking hilarious..

your company's management is extremely...bad... should start changing some managers, cause with this ****.. you guys are looking up to 100k in potential sales gone.

people should start report companies like this to the BBB

Last edited by fetched; 06-22-2005 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:55 PM
Never enough
Hahahaha that wasnt really iforged was it? Cmon bro you have to better then that!

Old 06-22-2005, 04:13 PM
I wouldn't accept the $150 check. What is the purpose of that? To make things right? Please. 11 months is way too long. Iforged should have just been straight with the guy about his wheel and the status and handled the problem. Word of mouth and forums can make or break a business.

Old 06-22-2005, 04:27 PM
That is a pretty messed up situation. Thats one thing I can't stand, why do companies have to lie and deceive.

People talk about HRE and DPE, anyone have any experience with Fikse wheels?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar