Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 07:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No before/after pics taken? I wouldn't ship anything out that far with damage without taking some pics so I can compare when they do come back.

So no pics?

Old 06-22-2005, 07:41 PM
No I have pics. BRB. Gotta take em.

Old 06-22-2005, 07:53 PM
After checking out their website, this vincent person is actually the co-founder and not just some service rep.

I would never ever consider them anymore after reading this thread and seeing the responses from the CO-FOUNDER.

Old 06-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Well here is the rim that was sent to me from iForged untouched. I just mounted them monday. As for the scratches, I had some shop in Tewksbury grind out the scratches a couple of days after the incident, but since they couldn't finish the job (because they worried they might further damage the wheel), I sent it to iForged.

Last edited by WillCG; 03-17-2007 at 03:04 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sorry to hear what has happened but thanks for the heads up because i also hate those people who just keeps on BULLSH*TING you and you can just never get anything done.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:17 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
The scratches honestly don't look that bad. I would have wet sanded it & repolished it myself.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by g35doc
I can't understand why anybody would like Iforged wheels. Chrome = disgusting ghetto bling. Volks are 100x better looking.
Volks are 100x better looking? Are you okay dude?

No I haven't gotten a wheel fixed at iforged but my buddy will soon need to get his rear lips on his m3 fixed so I'll see how that goes.

Old 06-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by Moog
The scratches honestly don't look that bad. I would have wet sanded it & repolished it myself.
What about the clear coat on our rims?

Last edited by WillCG; 06-22-2005 at 08:38 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 09:00 PM
wow...glad i never bought from iforged...i hate waitin for stuff unless they tell me its gonna take long...even if they said its gonna take 11 months and i accepted, i would have to be okay with it only because i accepted...but the problem here is that the agreement was to have the rim repaired within 3-6 weeks...which of course didnt get done...so Will has every right to be upset...even if the rim showed up 7 weeks later, i'd still be a lil upset only because it wasn't within the period of time he stated...falses promises is what kills a business...if you say you're gonna do it, then do it...so far iforged hasnt even shown any light in this situation...also the z/g community is on the come up as far as aftermarket parts goes...and this is in no way capitalizing on this oppurtunity...sucks for iforged

Old 06-22-2005, 09:26 PM
This is truly sad customer service.

Mr Wong, its too bad you let this get out of hand the way it has. Just think of all the customers and $$$$ you have now lost. You should have just ate the cost of a new wheel, instead you have now lost thousands from customers who will never buy from you guys. You have a bad name on all the F-body boards also by the way.

Old 06-22-2005, 09:54 PM
That's just great, I heard about iF having bad customer service from a Kyosho, however after reading this, everything is reinforced....

Coming from a guy who thrives on customer service for a living... I can't say I'm not disappointed ...

Old 06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by iforged
because orginally the finisher lost it, and we had the wheel for too long. I just wanted to get your wheel back to you ASAP. If you have any more problems or concerns, you can contact me in the office.
That is the lamest excuses that you are blaming the finisher lost it. The finisher should replaced for the new rim if the finisher can not find it.

we had the wheel for too long.
WHY THE HELL you kept it longer? Return it right away if the finisher can't fix it or does not want to work on it. THE LAMEST excuses I EVER heard "the finisher lost it" B*LLSH*T

Old 06-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I would never ever consider them anymore after reading this thread and seeing the responses from the CO-FOUNDER
Exactly. Hence my post about PR reps. iForged should have hired one on to handle situations like this. Wong's unsatisfactory response to all of this only makes iForged look even worse. He was better off not posting at all.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:23 PM
WILLCG,
Your car looks awesome!! It's pretty apparent that you spend a great deal of time keeping it looking good, and it sucks that IFORGE blew you off the way they did...It's apparent from your post that you tried to do whatever it took to have your rim repaired to a like new condition, and if they didn't have the time to follow up on the repair they shouldn't have agreed to handle it in the first place...this definatley isn't the type of commitment I look for in a vendor!!

Old 06-22-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by SnMDesignStudio
Exactly. Hence my post about PR reps. iForged should have hired one on to handle situations like this. Wong's unsatisfactory response to all of this only makes iForged look even worse. He was better off not posting at all.
I just can't believe how vincent can come and post **** here and expect to solve anything. You wouldn't have to deal with this **** if you did it correctly or within the amount of time given or given me a call about the status. So p!ss the f8ck off unless you have something important to say like, we're sending you guys new rims for your troubles. F8ck off this board you little b!tch.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar