Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2005, 10:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just can't believe how vincent can come and post **** here and expect to solve anything. You wouldn't have to deal with this **** if you did it correctly or within the amount of time given or given me a call about the status. So p!ss the f8ck off unless you have something important to say like, we're sending you guys new rims for your troubles. F8ck off this board you little b!tch.
I've read your posts more than once, and then Wong's, and I can't believe how you were treated. No way would I consider iForged for a wheel purchase. Between the horrible customer service and obvious ineptitude when dealing with a problem publicly I can confidently say, "no thank you" to iForged products.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW, I was about to order a set of iForged 19's for my G to compliment the Supercharger but I think I'll be doing HRE's or Volks. That's just ludacris dude.

Old 06-22-2005, 10:51 PM
Wait a minute... The FINISHER lost it? AND you got it back in EXACTLY THE SAME CONDTION AS SENT?

Since you stated you had it previously grinded (ground?) I would think there would need to be some extensive repair to the lip by iForged... ie. weld and grind, (since this is a professional repair made by the manufacturer), or the outer to be replaced... The fact that it's in the same condition screams Bull$hit to me...

I don't know exactly what took place for the past 11 months, but what I do beleive is you're not getting the truth... In fact, I'm sure it explains why iForged is not agressively defending himself... To put it simply, he doesn't give a crap... Didn't care you were without your wheel for 11 months... Didn't care he didn't keep his word... Didn't care you were upset... and still doesn't care that he's disappointing all these potential customers, not to mention all the people who own a set of his wheels... I would hate to have a set of iForged wheels that I need to send in now... In fact, I would probably just sell'em as is... Screw it... The last thing I would want to do is to give them any type of positive publicity... Just think, everytime someone asks you what kind of wheels those are, they are becoming a potential iForged customer... That just makes me sick...

Last edited by Risingsun124; 06-22-2005 at 10:53 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 10:53 PM
i.love.gold
Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts
Originally Posted by WillCG
What about the clear coat on our rims?
My wheels only have a clearcoat on the painted face. Lips are not clearcoated...just high polished.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Some of their stuff is polished which is really not chrome. Unlike chrome, their polished rims can scratch with the wipe of a cloth unless it has been clear coated.
First off, any polished lip can scratch. If you want chrome, then request a chrome finish. Its better not to have the lip clearcoated so that you can polish the wheel with a polish and it can be repaired more easily

Old 06-22-2005, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by hahajoey
IMO, they sell TOO many wheels. it'd be alright if i saw less
of them ugly $hitz

anyways, it sucks that they have terrible service.
and for people making up excuses for a screwed up company.
i dunno what to say to u..
i just know the fact is, it took 11 months for him to get back
his rim in the same condition it was in 11 months ago.
weather lightning struck iforge, or "Vincent Wong" died or whatever,
it don't matter, the company has the responsiblity to take
care of their customers, simple as that. u can list 100
excuses, but it don't change the facts.
You seem a little too hostile towards iforged. Whats your problem anyway. Most of your 6 total posts on g35driver are in this thread.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:08 PM
Iforged made a mistake and they have to face the consequences. They have awesome wheels, but they really have to work on the customer service it seems.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:11 PM
Vincent earlier mentioned that my story was "simply untrue" and I asked about which parts were untrue, yet no response. Nothing. He can't prove any of it was altered because everything I said happened. This just goes to show you how one of the co-founders/manager will handle future customers. And if your willing to deal with this crap, the more power to you.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:21 PM
LMAO!!! Hey iForged, here's a hard lesson in business for you....

"There are only two types of customers: Customers and No Customers."

You gotta remember that its a small world and everybody knows 15 people to complain to.. except in this case WillCG knows a little over 25,000+.

Last edited by SoCalTed; 06-22-2005 at 11:26 PM.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:31 PM
I am thoroughly grateful to have cancelled my order with iForged. I have no respect for the company or the way they have handled your situation. It is disgusting. You have lost a lot of business. Make sure a link to this thread is posted on the E46 and 350z forums..... every potential customer should know about this....

Old 06-22-2005, 11:48 PM
you think a $150 check is fair? it's freaking 11 months !!! you should mail him an extra new rim plus the cost to fix the old one...now that's fair

Old 06-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Originally Posted by iforged
I spoke to you today to let you know your check shipped out, and that you made an assumption. You assumed the wheel was done, when I explained to you that we will shipping it back and paying you for the repair, because orginally the finisher lost it, and we had the wheel for too long. I just wanted to get your wheel back to you ASAP. If you have any more problems or concerns, you can contact me in the office.
assumption or not...11 months is just plain ridiculous...wait wait wait...ok so the finisher finds the wheel?? oooookay why didn't they go ahead and fix it?? wouldn't that make sense...did they go outta business or something?? you had the wheel for too long already what's another couple days...just get the finisher to put a rush on it...i'm sure you could of made up some other BS story to stall him while you get it fixed...not saying this should be part of your practice or anything :cough:cough:...but why are you just gonna ship it back and waste this guys time even more by telling him "hey here's some money, find someone else to fix it"...basically saying hey i don't wanna deal with this guy anymore, jus give him some money and hope he leaves us alone...wtf?...unbelievable...i would find this very insulting...by the way, that's a great way of getting a good name out for yourself, lemme tell ya...I mean even after 11 months of selling brand new wheels to customers you can't pull just one single wheel out to get this guy on the road...just go ahead and fix it and not charge him at the very least...I'm sure you have the hook-up on that and i'm positive it would of cost less than that $150 check you gave him...this situation is just plain stupid...any successful business should operate at least on a level to avoid any situations like this...it just doesnt make any sense how someone could continually make up excuses for almost a whole year and not get anything done

Last edited by Nismoboy; 06-23-2005 at 12:45 AM.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:02 AM
Omega Enthusiast
I've never thought highly of iForged. Not so sure of the quality. Have heard of manufacturing issues in the past.

I'd rather get a set of Fikse or Kinesis wheels. Both race proven forged wheels.

http://www.fikse.com/
http://www.kinesismotorsport.com/

Old 06-23-2005, 01:02 AM
Will, you can post your ordeal on 6speedonline.com and e46fanatics as well to keep them away from Vincent and his "bussiness" If he doesn't care about the way he treats you then he can also stop caring about the thousands of dollars he will lose over this ordeal and the direction that iForged will go to.

Old 06-23-2005, 01:15 AM
► Matt ◄
Well here is the rim that was sent to me from iForged untouched. I just mounted them monday. As for the scratches, I had some shop in Tewksbury grind out the scratches a couple of days after the incident, but since they couldn't finish the job (because they worried they might further damage the wheel), I sent it to iForged.
No ****, you went to rim pro! I can see that place from my house! Where you from or if you want PM me and let me know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: iForged Liar Liar Deceiving Liar