Wheels & Tires Grabbing the road and stopping.

18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me

i have these wheels from my old millenia,

evolution stitch wheels
18x8.5 3piece wheels

Can anyone tell me more about them??????

i think they are some of the hottest wheels ever produced but i cant find any info about the manufacturer or anything!

im looking to get new wheel barrels for them as they are a little nicked up (and one is cracked) but cant find any info online. its either i get them fixed to put on the G35x or i have to let them go. Pretty cheap to someone who is goin to fix them up.

please help
-Chris

Old 01-26-2006, 10:26 PM
not my cup of tea.

Old 01-26-2006, 10:56 PM
thanks, but no... im no noob to this forum thing...

Old 01-27-2006, 09:51 AM
anyone? or we only know about volks here?

Old 01-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Sorry. Another voice of dissent. Those wheels look like a top choice among the 'pimp my ride' crowd.

Nothing against chromies, but those look like wanna-be gangsta wheels from a low budget rap video.

Old 01-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i photochopped it using an image from the sedan gallery. (bebe70024 hope u don't mind.) i'm not feeling them either.

Attached Thumbnails 18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me-displayimage.php-copy.jpg  
Old 01-27-2006, 12:48 PM
wow u guys... im in amazements

Old 01-27-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Sorry. Another voice of dissent. Those wheels look like a top choice among the 'pimp my ride' crowd.

Nothing against chromies, but those look like wanna-be gangsta wheels from a low budget rap video.
yeah im not really sure what u are actually talkin about because they prolly cost as much as some 24's that these "pimp my ride" crowd go for or as much as your volk go for the 'stuck up g35 crowd'. as for wanna be gangsta, i dont no how many wanna-be's have 3 piece wheels or have g-Force T/AŽ KD's. hm? pretty classy set up isnt it? I'd take the tires over any toyo t1-s any day.

sorry im really not tryin to be mean just u people should open up your eyes... i didnt even say they were going to look nice on the G sedan but jeez u gotta jmp down my throat so fast it aint even funny

Old 01-28-2006, 04:51 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
probably discontinued brand... i can't seem to find them at all. i've heard of stitch though, and they are a quality wheel.

the main problem is to find the wheel barrels... it'll be a pain to find a source who can manufacture barrels in spec. the best suggestion is to sell them off and buy a new set for the G.

Old 01-28-2006, 04:58 AM
honestly, I must say that those wheels there on th3e original post are by far the ugliest wheels ive ever seen on this forum. can we take a vote on this? im sorry but those take the cake. wow they are really ugly! RX

Old 01-28-2006, 05:02 AM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
yeah im not really sure what u are actually talkin about because they prolly cost as much as some 24's that these "pimp my ride" crowd go for or as much as your volk go for the 'stuck up g35 crowd'. as for wanna be gangsta, i dont no how many wanna-be's have 3 piece wheels or have g-Force T/AŽ KD's. hm? pretty classy set up isnt it? I'd take the tires over any toyo t1-s any day.

sorry im really not tryin to be mean just u people should open up your eyes... i didnt even say they were going to look nice on the G sedan but jeez u gotta jmp down my throat so fast it aint even funny
"i didnt even say they were going to look nice on the G sedan but jeez u gotta jmp down my throat so fast it aint even funny" If i ever saw a G with those.......I would probably have a syncopal episode! they are so damn ugly, they look like wheels that were popular in the early 80's before 5 stars where and before the hammers we all used to see on BMW's. I cant take it anymore. can a mod kill this thread Please?RX

Old 01-28-2006, 10:13 AM
Thank You

Originally Posted by panda007
probably discontinued brand... i can't seem to find them at all. i've heard of stitch though, and they are a quality wheel.

the main problem is to find the wheel barrels... it'll be a pain to find a source who can manufacture barrels in spec. the best suggestion is to sell them off and buy a new set for the G.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INPUT!

jesus christ i never was on a forum where there was so much hate for any mod that wasnt the most popular... this shyt is crazy?!

Old 01-28-2006, 10:16 AM
u guys make me want to put the wheels on just to make u pissed off... ill even put them on 225/40 r18 wheels just to be a dick and make it look like a low rider

Old 01-28-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
u guys make me want to put the wheels on just to make u pissed off... ill even put them on 225/40 r18 wheels just to be a dick and make it look like a low rider
If you do a search on all my posts i doubt you will ever see a post that i have trashed anothers ride however, this time i couldnt help myself. I cant really believe you really think those wheels look good. I just cant. and I guess im being a Dick, but i cant help it this time. Sorry! RX

Old 01-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Originally Posted by imRACERX
"i didnt even say they were going to look nice on the G sedan but jeez u gotta jmp down my throat so fast it aint even funny" If i ever saw a G with those.......I would probably have a syncopal episode! they are so damn ugly, they look like wheels that were popular in the early 80's before 5 stars where and before the hammers we all used to see on BMW's. I cant take it anymore. can a mod kill this thread Please?RX
I think most people wouldn't know that syncopal is synonymous with fainting. After looking at those wheels I believe most will experience emesis or even encopresis.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 18x8.5 EVOLUTION STITCH Wheels Help Me