Canada Serving Canada.

Klubjunkee's G hit in Driveway.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 04:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And here are some pics. Pretty dark out so not many turned out.

Next mod: Iron fence and HID porch lights.

Old 10-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by klubjunkee
Thanks guys for all your concerns! I've been sitting in the dark all long weekend. There's not much news on the car yet till the adjuster takes a look at it. Likely, it'll be fixed. Question though, what happens with the Infiniti Factory Warranty? Is it void after an accident even if replaced with OEM parts? Has anyone claim car audio before. I was told to submit receipts for payout less 10% yearly depreciation. I've only found a bill for the amp and nothing else. Am I SOL for stuff with no receipts? I also have an Xbox in there. When I reached into the ski-chute, I felt loose ripped wires. Peeking into the trunk, I can see the subs ripped. Blows, I just put them in a week ago.
If you XBox was physically attached to the car then you can claim it under your auto insurance, if it was just sitting there, it would be covered under your house insurance. (wouldn't be worth putting through your house insurance because of the deductible.) If you bought the rest of your stereo equip at a store, call them to see if they still have records of the receipts. Also, if you bought them with a CC, check the stmt for the amount. If you can't find any of that, they will ask you a make and model name and try to compare with what is out there.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Matt

Old 10-10-2006, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by klubjunkee
Thanks guys for all your concerns! I've been sitting in the dark all long weekend. There's not much news on the car yet till the adjuster takes a look at it. Likely, it'll be fixed. Question though, what happens with the Infiniti Factory Warranty? Is it void after an accident even if replaced with OEM parts? Has anyone claim car audio before. I was told to submit receipts for payout less 10% yearly depreciation. I've only found a bill for the amp and nothing else. Am I SOL for stuff with no receipts? I also have an Xbox in there. When I reached into the ski-chute, I felt loose ripped wires. Peeking into the trunk, I can see the subs ripped. Blows, I just put them in a week ago.
You should be fine since you have physical proof of the damaged goods.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
You should be fine since you have physical proof of the damaged goods.
that blows man...sorry to hear.