Canada Serving Canada.

I guess it's true, things happen in threes...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 02:13 PM
PDT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I guess it's true, things happen in threes...

As you know in June, my car was vandalized. Last Friday, my car was keyed from the driver side from the front fender to the rear door. I was able to buff most of it off, but the driver door has the most damage.

Last night, my house and car got egged. I normally park in the garage, but last night I left it out. None of my neighbours were affected. They did leave the carton and one egg on the ground in front of my neighbours house. So looks like they threw 11 eggs at my place. My porch, front door and garage were covered. The car had eggs on the trunk, rear bumper and driver window / door.

My wife and I have no beef with anyone and no enemies. So I'm not sure why our place was targeted. Very very pissed today. My wife called the Cops and their response was "It happens, what do you want us to do?" My wife said, maybe monitor the parks and neighbourhood a little more for public safety? Who knows what they will do next.

I know I cannot do anything, but believe me, I want to! Okay, that's the end of my rant for now....

Old 08-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by PDT
As you know in June, my car was vandalized. Last Friday, my car was keyed from the driver side from the front fender to the rear door. I was able to buff most of it off, but the driver door has the most damage.

Last night, my house and car got egged. I normally park in the garage, but last night I left it out. None of my neighbours were affected. They did leave the carton and one egg on the ground in front of my neighbours house. So looks like they threw 11 eggs at my place. My porch, front door and garage were covered. The car had eggs on the trunk, rear bumper and driver window / door.

My wife and I have no beef with anyone and no enemies. So I'm not sure why our place was targeted. Very very pissed today. My wife called the Cops and their response was "It happens, what do you want us to do?" My wife said, maybe monitor the parks and neighbourhood a little more for public safety? Who knows what they will do next.

I know I cannot do anything, but believe me, I want to! Okay, that's the end of my rant for now....
That sucks big time Tauseef

Perhaps a few of us should come down your way and wait out for those creeps. Man, why do people do that $hit. It seems like you just can't win sometimes.
As far as the police go, I know they aren't much help in our area either whenever you call them. They have eliminated the Town Police and just use the OPP which means they cover a huge area with less men. This equates to poor service.

Old 08-29-2007, 02:33 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Security cameras around the house.

Old 08-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Yeah Tauseef, that's nasty. Shame there are people around who get their jollies doing this kind of crap.

Old 08-29-2007, 05:03 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by RBull
Yeah Tauseef, that's nasty. Shame there are people around who get their jollies doing this kind of crap.
^+1
Sorry to hear about this Tauseef.... WTF is wrong with people

Old 08-29-2007, 06:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
hopefully it's a one-off event. if not, set up a sting and nail the ******. hard. set up a camera to capture the vandalism as well.

unfortunately the law is busy with more serious crimes and often doesn't send the adequate message to guys like these. they may learn through a bit of "tough love", if you know what i mean. just make sure the camera is off...

if they are young kids, just get their ID and contact their folks. then make them clean up the mess and perform chores to work off your past inconvenience. everyone has some heavy lifting that needs doing around the house.

i guess you won't be leaving it out of the garage again, hey?

Old 08-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I am sorry to hear that...
I totally don't understand why would people do such immature things. You should consider getting security camera setup just in case if those punks come back.

Old 08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry to hear it dude, did all this stuff happen outside of your house?

Old 08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
time for armed security IMO

as long as you close your eyes as you pull the trigger it could go to court as an accident.

but seriously that sucks dude hope it comes to an end

Old 08-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^ Deadly force is a little frowned upon in the GWN.

Old 08-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by inTgr8r
^+1
Sorry to hear about this Tauseef.... WTF is wrong with people
Yeah, such a shame Tauseef, sorry to hear about it. Like Ian said, WTF is wrong with people?

Old 08-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
lol my bad, didnt see it was Canada

Old 08-29-2007, 11:43 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
A$$ol's. Sorry Tauseef.

Old 08-30-2007, 03:19 AM
Hey PDT,

I do remember the last time your car was vandalized...Go Station right?

So sorry to hear about your more recent troubles. This is really terrible. What area of Mississauga are you in? I'm in the Eglinton & Erin Mills area. If you recall my car was also vandalized about a year ago.

It's hard not to feel targeted when those sequence of events happen but...if it's any consolation...you'll find despicable acts like that in all the car forums across the internet. You can't make sense of it at all. In fact, I dont even bother to sugar-coat human behaviour any more. I've said it many times before...there are just some very jealous people and a**sholes in the world. There's no other way to explain it. If people know/think they can't be caught they will try to do something stupid.

I hope things turn out OK and the culprit(s) do get caught. Take care.

Old 08-30-2007, 03:31 AM
A few months back my house was paintballed down all over, luckily there were no cars in the drive way.

Just last week a neighbour's house was paintballed down, exact same blue color paintball splashes.

Its definetly some teens trying to have fun, but i hope one day they get what they deserve.

Im pretty sure another house will be paintballed soon in my street, and it always happens after midnight so im trying to keep an eye out.

Sorry to hear about the events that have unfolded for you, but things happen, brush it off - at least that's what i'm trying to learn.

Last edited by E M P I R E 9; 08-30-2007 at 03:36 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I guess it's true, things happen in threes...