Canada Serving Canada.

Markham Infiniti a place to avoid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2008, 11:28 AM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^+1
I ordered mine. I forget the exact times but the build was in the range of 5-6 weeks and transport was about 4-5 weeks.

Interesting response from MarkhamInfiniti.

Old 10-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by theGster
they are not very good. i went to get my alignment, but they said there is only so much they can adjust??? ummm.... i have fornt and rear camber kits. i dont buy that BS. its because they are not very good. such a simple job and they still cant even handle it.
Did you tell them you had camber kits front and back, because there is only ONE adjustment (toe-in) for the stock G.

That's why it pisses me off when a shop wants to charge you full price for a 4 wheel alignment.

Old 10-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Did you tell them you had camber kits front and back, because there is only ONE adjustment (toe-in) for the stock G.

That's why it pisses me off when a shop wants to charge you full price for a 4 wheel alignment.
yeah i did. i told them i have a camber kit , so you sholdn't have any problem correcting it. they said okay

Old 10-12-2008, 03:04 PM
Well I'm not going to deny that people will have bad experiences with any dealership. I just haven't had any such experiences, yet. And yeah, granted my car wasn't jus coming out of the factory in japan, but it was at sea and took less than a week for me to get it$ there was no delay for me. The only delay I had was my window tinting, which wasn't entirely in their control and my salesman made effort to try and make it up to me. My salesman was dennis mokry btw. And when I brought my car in for service, it was quick and I didn't notice any damages and they even had time to wash my car. I'm not going to say there aren't bad apples or anything or deny tat you gys had bad experiences, but I don't think it's entirely fair to bash the entire dealership that way. Maybe if/when the screw up I'll have a different opinion, but as for now, I'm ok with markham infiniti

Old 10-12-2008, 08:54 PM
Went to Markham Infiniti once, lets just say I wasn't too impressed and won't be going back.

Old 12-29-2010, 08:53 PM
i don't mean to revive this thread but i have another story for markham infiniti:

https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/...ml#post5568186

Old 01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
omvic.ca

Originally Posted by kmacke
I just wanted to post my experience with Markham Infiniti as a heads up to anybody that is considering purchasing a new vehicle with them. I'll keep the post to bullet points as typing everything out in detail will just take too long and raise my blood pressure..lol

I recently purchased a G37S from them and was actually impressed with Bill Stephen through the deal negotiation. He sounded very honest and like he would provide good service however as soon as I signed on the dotted line things went south. Here is a recap of a few things...

- they overpromised on the delivery date just to close the deal. They promised one week and it took five weeks
- they failed to live up to their promises of updates. The deal closed on a Friday and Bill said he would give me a call on the following Monday to let me know for sure when the car would come in. Monday and Tuesday came and went with no call. This same thing went on for the entire 5 weeks. They promise to call me at a certain time and then there was no call.
- Bill gave me his cell phone number to call him at if there were any problems with the sale. I called him to complain about the late delivery of the car and the failed promises. At the end of the sale he basically told me off for calling him on his cell phone.
- I traded in a vehicle with a lean against it. It was over three weeks from the time they took ownership of the vehicle and when they finally decided to pay it off. I called and yelled at them several times and they told me that they had other customers (i.e. I'm not important) to deal with, they also blamed it on the finance department vs. accepting responsibility and resolving. This meant that I was paying interest on two vehicles the G37 and the trade in. They offered no form of compensation and tried to pass it off as "mistakes happen".
- Finally I had negotiated a winter tire package at a discounted rate when negotiating the sale. I had Bill put it in writing (which he did on the back of a business card- ghetto!). I recently called up to have them honour the deal and they are refusing. Their reason is that they weren't able to get the tires from their original supplier, however they can help me out through their new supplier but it would be double the price! When I stood ground and insisted that that was their issue and he needs to honour the deal he basically hung up on me.

This has honestly been the worst experiences I have ever had with a car dealership or any purchase for that matter. I've called and written to Infiniti letting them know that it's a shame that their brand gets deteriorated by service like this. I love the car but will never do business with Markham Infiniti again.
Sorry to hear about your miserable sales experience with Bill Stephen at Markham Infiniti. There is an organization willing to step in and take matters into their own hand against dealers who demonstrate below average business conduct. The organization is called OMVIC - Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council. They are the governing body that gives out sales licenses to individuals in order to sell vehicles in Ontario. They have revoked licenses for rogue dealership like this in the past and forced them to close down. www.omvic.ca

Old 01-05-2011, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by PRINCEMOCO
Sorry to hear about your miserable sales experience with Bill Stephen at Markham Infiniti. There is an organization willing to step in and take matters into their own hand against dealers who demonstrate below average business conduct. The organization is called OMVIC - Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council. They are the governing body that gives out sales licenses to individuals in order to sell vehicles in Ontario. They have revoked licenses for rogue dealership like this in the past and forced them to close down. www.omvic.ca
thanks so much for your post Prince...i really appreciate it. I will take a look into this and see if i can help contribute to bring this place down!

Old 01-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by PRINCEMOCO
www.omvic.on.ca

Old 12-21-2011, 03:25 PM
delete

Last edited by BillStevens; 02-24-2012 at 02:03 PM. Reason: delete
Old 12-21-2011, 03:39 PM
No real salesman would put a post like that on a public forum. You sir have shone your "true colors".

Over 100,000 Infiniti owners are members here, they talk to each other and they post here and else where. Think about that.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:01 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by BillStevens
Tell me lies tell me sweet little lies! Scam artist at work. You are a degenerate scammer who doesn't have a clue how to run a business. You lie to people to make a sale making false promises and then get your back up after your fake promises fall through. My suggestion to you is you go to school and learn that you work in customer service and the dealership is not always right. Maybe Daddy can pay for your education??? Silver spoons are disgusting, I feel sorry for your family.
What a RETARD....so this shady salesman responds from the

Dealership User Name, then creates his own User name with only 3 POST to talk CHIT!

REALLY!!!

Originally Posted by Texasscout
No real salesman would put a post like that on a public forum. You sir have shone your "true colors". .
+1 Follow all of the Instructions from other members. Contact the owner and show them this... i'm sure the owner is not aware of how He/She is being represented around the World.

Old 12-21-2011, 04:06 PM
actually i think BillStevens is from someone close to the dealership...if you find his other 2 posts...he is bashing Markham Infiniti actually..

Old 12-21-2011, 07:35 PM
I think it's the salesman in the OP's post.