Canada Serving Canada.

Avoid markham infiniti

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Agree with their horrible attitude and service.

Old 01-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Holy crap Prince, that's brutal. Sounds like a real honest and professional dealership they have there. By the sounds of it, I would take my daughter's tricylcle there for service. It's too bad they wouldn't see this thread. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of BS response they'd have.

Old 01-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to hear man, question for warranty repairs would you have to bring your car to this dealership or can you bring it to any?

Old 01-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Xx2006GCOUPExX
Sorry to hear man, question for warranty repairs would you have to bring your car to this dealership or can you bring it to any?
Any Infiniti dealership can do your warranty work.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
Holy crap Prince, that's brutal. Sounds like a real honest and professional dealership they have there. By the sounds of it, I would take my daughter's tricylcle there for service. It's too bad they wouldn't see this thread. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of BS response they'd have.
Probably the same as the other thread.

Old 01-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Originally Posted by Project
Probably the same as the other thread.
Here is the other thread where Markham Infiniti responded : https://g35driver.com/forums/canada/248521-markham-infiniti-place-avoid.html

Old 01-10-2011, 12:11 PM
thanks for everyone's input...this will really help with helping others to avoid this place...that was my main purpose...even my letter to Infiniti I don't want anything from them at all. All I want is for them to acknowledge my letter (even then I doubt they'd do anything).

I'm so tempted to go back to Lexus at this point...it's not even funny...

Old 01-19-2011, 05:45 PM
Sincere Apology to Markham Infiniti and Statement Retractment.

Dear Bill Stephen, Markham Infiniti and all its affiliates.
Please let me begin by personally offering you, your family and all your associates my deepest regret and apologies for my viscious and negative portrayal of you and your dealerships business practices. I admit, having re-read it in full, that it was posted in error, in poor judgement, and in poor taste. If I could retract this error, I would do so at once. The online post I'm referring to had a subject heading: " I used to work for Markham Infiniti" a few weeks back on www.g35driver.com.
Dear Online G35driver community.
Please accept my apologies as my previous statements about Markham Infiniti were made in false haste and in poor judgement. After it posted online I felt a deep regret and I knew I had put my foot in my mouth like I often did in the past. I was unfair and I mislead you when I saw a member's article and joined the online "bashing" of Markham Infiniti staff. Greater care and responsibility should have been exercised on my part.
Truth is. Markham Infiniti is a good store. Bill Stephen and Don Morris are true "car guys" who offer sound advice and years of solid automotive experience to their clients within their community. I also remind myself that with any business interactions, things like misunderstandings sometimes occur and that one should use these types of online forums not to inflict, but to resolve the conflicting issue in a reasonable manner. I seemed to have forgotten that during my rant.

Having said that, I would like to formally retract the following statements I made a few weeks back head lined "I used to work for Markham Infiniti".

1. Bill Stephen and Don Morris were never asked to leave Morningside Nissan by Nissan Canada. This is untrue and not fact. Just viscious rumours is all.

2. It is also untrue that I'm aware, that Bill will never become a GM of Markham Infiniti because of his dealings while at Morningside Nissan. Again, not true. Just my own thoughtless speculation. It is also untrue that Bob Stephen "hides Bill's real title" from Infiniti brass. Bill in fact, often interacts with Infiniti brass and customer service as I recall and always represented Markham Infiniti in the event that Bob Stephen was not present at the time.

3. Customer vehicles are NEVER used by Markham Infiniti staff for personal use that I'm aware of. This was truly an error on my part as, I'm embarrassed to admit, I've worked at many dealerships in the past and simply got confused. I'll keep this dealer's name anonymous.

4. I used the term "white supremist" and "racist" re Bill Stephen and Markham Infiniti staff. I assure you they are not. I used these phrases in anger. Bill Stephen, his staff and his family have proven themselves as an equal opportinity employer and business for around 20 years. I mistakenly used my personal differences with Bill to cloud my clear judgement. Bill does have a good side and he does have a big heart, despite what I think and at times it really shows. He also has a calm nature about him and it takes a lot of provoking or sheer stupidity to get him angry. I should have considered this before I jumped on the online "bash wagon".

5. My claim of questionable business practices on my previous post was unfair and false. Truth is, Bill, Don, and their crew at Markham Infiniti do very well at serving all people of all ethnicities with a high level of professionalism, courtesy, care, and honesty. I have to give them that. Those boys really do know their stuff. I've personally seen them go above and beyond concerning customer's needs.

6. False: " Markham Infiniti cannot be trusted nor is trustworthy in any way." Again, I let my emotions get the best of me. Proof: Markham Infiniti's clients have trusted them since the early 1990's when they were called Agincourt Nissan Infiniti with their cars and will continue to do so long after. I admit, as dealerships go, Bob Stephen has one of the best ones around. Just give them a fair chance and you'll see. And as I recall, the majority of their customers have been more than satisfied with their service throughout the years. There have only been a few, as I recall who are not. But to tell you the truth, I don't think these small percentages of unhappy customers have realistic expectations and at times, I've seen them attack the very people trying to help them. Go figure.

I hope the online community understands the errors I've made regarding my attack on Markham Infiniti. Please circulate this post with as much fervor as you did the first. I do regret my actions and want to clear the air once and for all.
This is my absolute final entry as I no longer trust my emotions with these types of forums. I'm gonna leave it to you experts. As for me, I am definitely getting help for my obvious emotional imbalance and quit online posting once and for all.

Once again, I would like to apologize to Bill Stephen, his family and all his associates. I hope this final post will serve as a lesson to anyone else who tries to speak negatively about Markham Infiniti. In retrospect, I think they're all a great bunch and I wish them all the best in their future endeavours. In my opinion, Bob Stephen built his businesses successfully based on trust and great service. I have no doubt that his son Bill is continuing this great tradition along with the rest of his staff. They're one of the top Infiniti stores across the country with one of the most friendly and talented Sales, Service and Parts staff around. Proof? Their success speaks for their reputation a lot more than anyone can ever bash online.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:37 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35FX
Wow ^^^ Quite the story Prince. If they were that bad, I would be careful and cover your a$$, those creeps could do anything.

You called that one, Looks like someone got in a little hot water and got bullied into a retraction

Originally Posted by PRINCEMOCO
Truth is. Markham Infiniti is a good store. Bill Stephen and Don Morris are true "car guys" who offer sound advice and years of solid automotive experience to their clients within their community.

Their success speaks for their reputation a lot more than anyone can ever bash online.
I live on the other side of the country and I have heard far too many negative stories to think "Markham Infiniti is a good store" that offers "sound advice". People report the negative experience they had at markham infiniti and it is considered bashing however the fact that 5-6 people on this forum have had similar experiences I doubt it is "bashing" I would say it is giving others fair warning. I am not taking shots at you Prince it is obvious you were threatened if you didn't do a retraction.

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 01-19-2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by Sylvan Lake V35
Looks like someone got in a little hot water and got bullied into a retraction
I agree Gord, I wondered if that would happen (I think I will delete my quote of his to help cover his butt)

Old 01-19-2011, 06:46 PM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Originally Posted by GEE35FX
I agree Gord, I wondered if that would happen (I think I will delete my quote of his to help cover his butt)

I was going to say leave it there they would have a screen shot of it anyway so i am sure the damage has been done. i thought it was good someone quoted the truth

Old 01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
You called that one, Looks like someone got in a little hot water and got bullied into a retraction

I live on the other side of the country and I have heard far too many negative stories to think "Markham Infiniti is a good store" that offers "sound advice". People report the negative experience they had at markham infiniti and it is considered bashing however the fact that 5-6 people on this forum have had similar experiences I doubt it is "bashing" I would say it is giving others fair warning. I am not taking shots at you Prince it is obvious you were threatened if you didn't do a retraction.
Agree completely

I was going to say leave it there they would have a screen shot of it anyway so i am sure the damage has been done. i thought it was good someone quoted the truth
LOL, I do still have it on file.

Old 01-19-2011, 06:52 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts

Yup.. Pretty obvious.
I think this just reinforces the reasons for staying far away from this dealership.

Old 01-19-2011, 07:08 PM

wow...seriously, it sounds like PRINCEMOCO got hit with a lawsuit threat or something...to go from one extreme to another extreme, it is VERY obvious that something happened. It also suggests to us that Markham Infiniti does read these posts...well i don't care...they can't do anything to me just because i'm posting what happened to me.

In any case, my experience is completely NEGATIVE.

I am still very firm on my stance that Markham Infiniti is an abomination of a dealership.

To go this far to shut someone up about the truth suggests that they want to continue their "drinking" ways and screw old and new customers over in the future.

Hey Bill, you want a good review? How about treating customers with some sort of decency or respect? I mean, from the way you and your staff treated me, you can easily be portrayed as a very condescending individual who cannot be trusted. Period.

EDIT: Why are the tags for this thread "downtown" and "infiniti"...going to change this back to what it's supposed to be.

Last edited by w1ck3d64; 01-19-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:20 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Damn yeah thats straight WACk. I would blast this dealership on any infiniti website and also not recommend them. Damn to be that shady that you have to go back and retract statements means they did reply and in the background. Meaning they dont want to address OP on his original complaints. Screw that i bet they are monitoring the thread right now and have been in here before.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Avoid markham infiniti