Canada Serving Canada.

Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:18 PM
Received 350 Likes on 232 Posts
Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...-kennedy-finch

I know it's not much, but I think it's time we revised the forum rules for G35driver

You currently get the same number of infraction points (1 point) for "Links to Other G35 Forums" as you do for "Street Racing or Unsafe Driving"

I think it's time to start handing out some bans for street driving or at least make it one of the most serious site infractions

Old 10-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
What are we going to be the internet police? Serious I agree street racing is bad but this is the internet. Half the people talking are just that talking.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:40 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
How are you suppose to know who's street racing though

Old 10-10-2011, 09:15 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by redpearl99
http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityne...-kennedy-finch

I know it's not much, but I think it's time we revised the forum rules for G35driver

You currently get the same number of infraction points (1 point) for "Links to Other G35 Forums" as you do for "Street Racing or Unsafe Driving"

I think it's time to start handing out some bans for street driving or at least make it one of the most serious site infractions

"Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name"

Not at all. Those jerks are in a league all their own and have nothing to do with law-abiding G35 Drivers like most of us.

One of them got his comeuppance for stupidity and the other will pay dearly when he's caught up with.

Rather unfortunate for sure, but dealt with abruptly and succinctly.

Where's the street racing chat or vid? That's what will get you demerits for posting here.

C.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:22 PM
I'm not saying the G driver in that accident posted on Driver or that we should be the internet police to hunt down racing....all I'm saying is that this accident makes me think that Driver's rules should be changed so that when a member does post about street racing a severe punishment should be handed down than 1 infraction point

And the actions of those POS G drivers do affect us law-abiding G drivers. The greater the incidents of street racing and crashes involving Gs the more it affects our insurance rates

Old 10-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
this part pissed me off at first:
Scarborough M.P. Jim Karygiannis released a statement Monday, saying he will be re-introducing his Private Member’s Bill to require vehicles to have ‘speed limiters’ in the wake of the accident.
Then I caught the "his Private Member's Bill" part and started to smile. I know, I know almost as immature as the stupid street racers but it did keep me from being outraged

Old 10-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Its unfortunate, there are more and more young G drivers because of the price tag that I have come across, but that is out of everyone's control.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts
Originally Posted by STCLAIRWEST
How are you suppose to know who's street racing though
Jusk ask boom your ban

Old 10-10-2011, 09:46 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by redpearl99
I'm not saying the G driver in that accident posted on Driver or that we should be the internet police to hunt down racing....all I'm saying is that this accident makes me think that Driver's rules should be changed so that when a member does post about street racing a severe punishment should be handed down than 1 infraction point

And the actions of those POS G drivers do affect us law-abiding G drivers. The greater the incidents of street racing and crashes involving Gs the more it affects our insurance rates
Wrong! Tickets, fines, and stupidity like that street racing affect your insurance rates.

Insurance companies love cars like the G's. They're better built and safer than most.
I've had good rates in the past to prove that. (and that's right: I don't street race).

As far as demerits for infractions: you really think more infraction points for posting street racing stories will have any affect on whether someone goes out and street races or not?

I very much doubt it but if you feel strongly enough about it bring it up with any admin.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:34 PM
^ I don't want to get into an argument with you about how insurance actuaries determine rates so let that go

But you seem to be misunderstanding my point about increasing infraction points. Will increasing infraction points for posting about street racing have any affect on whether someone goes out and street races? I don't know. But the goal isn't only to deter street racing, it's to say as an online community that we denounce anyone who does.

With posting about street racing being as serious as an offence as posting a link to another forum, it just doesn't seem to me like Driver seriously denounces such racing

Old 10-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Stupid coupe drivers!... J/k

Old 10-10-2011, 11:07 PM
Received 770 Likes on 604 Posts
Every "street racing" thread/post I've seen so far already draws negative attention from members. This is nothing new.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
heard about this earlier today, pretty bad accident

Old 10-11-2011, 12:17 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
"Investigators are now looking for the second vehicle involved - a 2004-2006 two-door black Infinity G35"

why do they spell it Infinity.

Old 10-11-2011, 12:48 AM
Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts
Its sad anytime some 1 loses a life, But this might be bad for other ob coupe drivers in the area, cops are going to be grilling down ob coupes like crazy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Stupid f***ing G35 drivers giving us all a bad name