Canada Serving Canada.

Sauga G35 Owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sauga G35 Owner

Hey Guys, ima kinda late to add this lol but i purchased a 2005 6MT G35 (silverstone) last summer. i LOVE it hands down! i havent done much to it, other than gettin tints, i dont remember exactly since my boiz uncle who workz at nissan did them for me. i belive he told me they were 17% all around, he advised me id have trouble with cops but hey...who cares havent we all already? lol...i also got a neon underbody kit yeah some ppl may think its wutever and looks bad but for some reason ever since i saw fast and the furious ive liked em so yeah i got that done. i got 8 tubes installed instead of 4 (2 on each side) except the front since the bumper gets in the way there isnt much of a shine. so wut i did was i put them behind the bottom grill. looks prety SIK at night. o and its the neo-blue glow. ill try n get pics up as soon as i can, just that its soo cold right now lol have my baby parked in the garage covered up(gotta keep her warm). im not relli into ALOT of modding. just little things like clear corners and the clearence strip. n mayb a few things here n there ill do...as for the summer im planning on puttin in a sub thinking of a kicker S7 i belive it was :S the 800RMS one. if anyone know where i can get nice clear corners from please let me know and also if anyone know anythign on what i can do with my clearnce strip that would be great too...i want it to shint liek all the way down the stock looks kinda crap it shines liek half way n fades away n its liek yellowy :S...i want it blue or white. anywayz guyz keep me upto date with the meets and all if something is to happen in mississauga/brampton area let me know. would be great to see other G Driverzzzz...alrihgt guyz ill shut up now lol...

Old 03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Welcome to our Canadian forum!!! Since this is your sec post, I will give you some info.

Click "Forums" on the left up conner.
Than go to "-Search-".
Than type in "DIY: Replacing Fog Ligths" in Search in Key Words section.
Than choose the first Thread which was posted by Gdup35sedan.

There you will see some DIY picture and info on the fogs, ya, clearconner just works the same way.

Goodluck!

Kcc

Old 03-19-2006, 05:21 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
can someone translate this?

Old 03-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Received 36 Likes on 33 Posts
Hey ranjha congrats on your ride and welcome to the board, The G35's are great cars and it sounds like you are having lots of fun with it.
The best deal for clear corners that I have found locally is Oakville Infiniti. The sedan sells for $40.50 and the coupe corners sell for $49.95.
Their website is here:
http://www.oakvillenissan.com/Parts....me=G35%20Coupe
Wayne

Old 03-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Hey guyz, thanx for the search tip i looked into it and im looking into the Luminics H4 6000K Pure Blue fog lights i think those wud look relli sik. prolli pik those up sometime this week. unless otherwise you guyz have a difference of opinion please let me know. and also how do i post pics? lol im not much of a forum person ever since highschool lol...college makes u stupider :| haha jkz. thanx for your help guyz

Old 03-19-2006, 07:36 PM
try www.clearcorners.com to get some ideas on lighting the really make the clearance strip look nice...

Old 03-19-2006, 11:26 PM
i'm sorry to say, undercar neons are teh gay. F & F 3 isn't even out yet And it doesn't even have a G in it....i'm afraid of what's going to happen to the Z community...

Old 03-20-2006, 12:54 AM
so true why would anyone do that to the g35. And I am sorry but if you are in college you need to start speaking proper english. All these slangs just does not cut it.

Old 03-21-2006, 02:13 PM
College?? you write like an 8 year old!

On the other hand though, I'd love to see a G with neons! ..wouldn't want to own one, but I'd love to see one

Old 03-21-2006, 02:20 PM
don't encourage the boy like that!

and man, ranjha, you need to learn to use paragraphs

Old 03-21-2006, 04:20 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Chico
can someone translate this?

Sorry, can't help.

Old 03-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Blackie
College?? you write like an 8 year old!

On the other hand though, I'd love to see a G with neons! ..wouldn't want to own one, but I'd love to see one
I know where there's a set to fit an S2K, if you want to see it.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:14 PM
Hey guyz, yeah when it comes to stuff like this i dont relli tend to care much about my grammer n shyt. but yeah neons on a G35 isnt that badd..ill get pics n stuff as soon as the weathers gets warmer. i got em installed cheap so i ws like wutever sall good about $150 i think :S. i dont use em all the time only when i see rycers with there shytty light effects...jaw dropz eveyrtime lol...then they just start reving there honda engines lol

Old 03-21-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by ranjha
Hey guyz, yeah when it comes to stuff like this i dont relli tend to care much about my grammer n shyt.
Why not?

No offense, but it just makes you sound illiterate.

Old 03-21-2006, 11:51 PM
From reading all his post looks like he replace the I with a Y but only on a few words???? What has the young people come down to. Can you imagine if I went to a meeting with IBM executive and spoke like that? My *** would be out the door so fast.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sauga G35 Owner