Care & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

how often should i CG or Zaino

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-25-2004, 11:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: how often should i CG or Zaino

Providing it's a high quality 100% microfiber cloth (not what's at Pep Boys), the individual threads are finer (hundred or so times I think) than regular cotton towels. Basically, it's like wiping your *** with bark off a tree vs ultra plush TP (plush = microfiber). I know my *** prefers the soft stuff. So does my car! In all honesty they say it traps dirt better or something to that effect. Basically it won't scratch your paint. You just have to make sure it's high quality b/c the cheap stuff is junk. Especially on the edges!
Real Chamois- hmm I honestly can only tell you that the one time I tried it, long time ago, it didn't work for me. I was young and probably bought a cheap one, but I ended up tossing it. Even the synthetic one I sometimes use will leave just a lil water. By the time I get to the last areas with a towel, it has already dried and left spots. Trust me, go to Griots and grab the microfiber drying towel (it's yellow/waffle like) and some of their microfiber polish/wax rags (white ones for wax/yellow for polish, or vice versa - the website will tell ya).
After washing I rinse with the hose, no nozzle, and just use the microfiber drying towel. Works awesome!

2003 6MT Black Coupe, Premium Pkg. w/ Aero
20% tint all around, Aluminum Pedals