Service Engine Light...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 06:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jon ill be there !... lol.... i went back to Grubbs today in the afternoon and saw your coupe waiting to be picked up... love ur Injen Exhaust and ur grille.... Rims are awesome too !! admired ur Firedepartment badges lol... and wondered what the hell happpened to ur dang hood... lol its all scuffed up and then theres like the one gash in it lol... but your cars great what kinda tint do you have?

Old 03-15-2006, 12:40 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Yeah I left it there one more day to have them take care of a couple TSB's ... the loose drivers seat and the rear axle click.

Thanks for the compliments on the car ... I'm still thanking the guy I bought it from The Fire dept badges are courtesy of the Somervell County volunteer Randy H.

The hood is actually what I first took it to Grubbs for in the first place ... for the PDR guy to pull the ding. It was a really bad rock chip that happend when Randy drove the car from SoCal to Texas. The dent that was there was about the size of a half dollar and about a 1/4" deep. The PDR guy did a great job pulling the dent. But since it was all the way down to bare metal they didn't do the touch up because they said it needed more attention than just touch up paint. I'll get that taken care of soon. It looked like just some wax residue swirled around the area of the ding when I picked it up, it wiped right off.

I love the tint but I can't remember exactly what kind it is. Randy mentioned that is was the kind that will not discolor like some do. Also it filters UV from the sun which helps protect the leather. I want to say it's 30%?

Old 03-15-2006, 12:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya man... the tint is nice.. i like the reflective ness of it... mirror like i think it would look really nice on a silver G