Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 04:26 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ratedxmarcel
you guys must have some slow G35s lol.

trade that **** in already
Naw, it's ok. I got a SC on my car. Plenty fast. What a unnecessary accessory. ha ha

Old 06-16-2006, 04:29 PM
English dude, English
But let me confirm what you are saying. You're quicker 0-60 than the new V8 mustang which is 0-60 in 5.1 to 4.9 seconds? So you are quicker huh? Ok, we believe you.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Skyline_G35
But let me confirm what you are saying. You're quicker 0-60 than the new V8 mustang which is 0-60 in 5.1 to 4.9 seconds? So you are quicker huh? Ok, we believe you.
Wow, you are posting late.. RatedXMarcel has sold his G and bought a brand new EVO just to let you know.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:44 PM
English dude, English
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
Wow, you are posting late.. RatedXMarcel has sold his G and bought a brand new EVO just to let you know.
Does that change the fact of his original post???

But, for some reason that does sound familiar.

Old 07-07-2006, 06:06 PM
Banned
OMG , u guys on this site are SO FULL OF SHYT its not even funny , im laughing histaricly at u right now. I own a 2002 mustang GT w/ about 38 less hp at the crank and I have raced and consecutivly beat every G35 ive ever come up against. Roll, dig w/e , u dont have the torque. plain and simple, and for u to say u pulled away from an 05+ GT is the funniest thing ever , u should right a book w/ more fictional stories like this one. It has the same HP as a G35 and a lot more torque than mine or your cars. dont get me wrong im a fan of the G35, im sad to see u go around lying like this. If anyone thinks im talking out of my a$$ i live in sunrise, FL and have a k&n and flowmaster - which is basicly stock .....s0 n e one w/ a stock G35 that wants to see a pair of 2002 GT tail lights is welcome to run me , ill video tape it and prove ur all full of it ... i know this my 1st post (one of many) but this is rediculous

Old 07-07-2006, 06:16 PM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by headturningv8
OMG , u guys on this site are SO FULL OF SHYT its not even funny , im laughing histaricly at u right now. I own a 2002 mustang GT w/ about 38 less hp at the crank and I have raced and consecutivly beat every G35 ive ever come up against. Roll, dig w/e , u dont have the torque. plain and simple, and for u to say u pulled away from an 05+ GT is the funniest thing ever , u should right a book w/ more fictional stories like this one. It has the same HP as a G35 and a lot more torque than mine or your cars. dont get me wrong im a fan of the G35, im sad to see u go around lying like this. If anyone thinks im talking out of my a$$ i live in sunrise, FL and have a k&n and flowmaster - which is basicly stock .....s0 n e one w/ a stock G35 that wants to see a pair of 2002 GT tail lights is welcome to run me , ill video tape it and prove ur all full of it ... i know this my 1st post (one of many) but this is rediculous
I'll drive down to Florida to race you. While we're at a line and preoccupied looking at the light, my midget friend will get out of the trunk and let air out of your tires. I'm sure I would pull a couple car lengths on ya!

Honestly, I didn't even think anyone with a G would run against a mustang GT based on the numbers. The regular mustangs I can see racing just to poke fun, but not with the GTs. I'd be hard pressed to think our cars would beat it. POST SOME VIDEOS!!

Maybe you raced a poser GT who just smacked on the emblems. God knows people on this forum love smacking on the 350GT emblem

Old 07-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Banned
save ur gas , its not worth the trip , its raining like a **** n e way, no sunny S.florida , the only way u'll get burnt is in ur G when we race lol ... j/p this site is weird m people post replies like every 2months , other places its like every 2 seconds...

Old 07-08-2006, 12:42 AM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dude, I don't know what you're smoking but I've had *real world* experiences against the GT at a *real-live drag* strip. The only one I've raced head to head I lost to, because of a ****ty reaction time, but I out-trapped him by 3mph and my et was better by 4 tenths. I don't know his mods, but he at least had an exhaust.

And to make it worse, my wife ran a 2003 5 speed GT a few months ago in her *automatic sedan*. She had a better light, better launch, better 1/8th ET, and better 1/4 ET. She crossed the line nearly a half-second before the mustang did. He did out-trap her by right at 1mph though. After the run, the guy came over to the wife's car and asked what she had done. At the time, she only had a plenum spacer. When he saw it was an automatic, he turned sheet-white and nearly cried. He then asked to ride with her for a run.

Now let me ask you a question: when you've raced g's, have you ever done it at a drag strip with real lights and timeslips? What's your ET? What do you trap?

If you're gonna have the ***** to come in here talking smack, bring some proof. I visit other forums all the time, but I don't ever talk ****...

Old 07-08-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
Dude, I don't know what you're smoking but I've had *real world* experiences against the GT at a *real-live drag* strip. The only one I've raced head to head I lost to, because of a ****ty reaction time, but I out-trapped him by 3mph and my et was better by 4 tenths. I don't know his mods, but he at least had an exhaust.

And to make it worse, my wife ran a 2003 5 speed GT a few months ago in her *automatic sedan*. She had a better light, better launch, better 1/8th ET, and better 1/4 ET. She crossed the line nearly a half-second before the mustang did. He did out-trap her by right at 1mph though. After the run, the guy came over to the wife's car and asked what she had done. At the time, she only had a plenum spacer. When he saw it was an automatic, he turned sheet-white and nearly cried. He then asked to ride with her for a run.

Now let me ask you a question: when you've raced g's, have you ever done it at a drag strip with real lights and timeslips? What's your ET? What do you trap?

If you're gonna have the ***** to come in here talking smack, bring some proof. I visit other forums all the time, but I don't ever talk ****...
Why post this? He is not a member anymore.

Old 07-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson

if you were talking to me , which im sure u were , no , i havent run 1 at the track , never even seen one at the track , they're usually posted up outside the nearest starbucks w/ their heads up their a$$es. Its apparent , to me at least , that G owners buy the thing and suddenly they can takke on n e thing ( ...like the 05 GT LOL) i only have an intake and exhaust and i make quick work of the G35 on the street w/ 38 less HP , same thing w/ 350z's (stock for stock) , i guess im gunna have to video tape it for u when i line up w/ 1 to get this unthinkable accusation to be clear in ur head, mustang gt's have more torque ... thats it , all thats needed. its worse from a roll since inifiniti / nissan wasnt too concerned about the top end of ur car....

Old 07-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Widdle ya into kindling
A G35 will beat older GT models some close, some not. A stock G35 will not beat a new GT, but it won't get its A$$ kicked either. However, an STI will crush the new GT. Who cares. There are cardboard boxes out their that can woop all of us.
After all is said and done, the G35 is one SEXY BEAST. Not a car mainly driven by white trash or men going through a midlife crisis.

Old 07-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by realgone
A G35 will beat older GT models some close, some not. A stock G35 will not beat a new GT, but it won't get its A$$ kicked either. However, an STI will crush the new GT. Who cares. There are cardboard boxes out their that can woop all of us.
After all is said and done, the G35 is one SEXY BEAST. Not a car mainly driven by white trash or men going through a midlife crisis.
You're deaming, guy. Unfortunatly its an official drivers race since they both post the same 1/4 time, as u'll see in most mags, sites etc. AMAZING drivers have put my 99-04 GT in the 1/4 @ 13.9, and im sure that AMAZING drivers have dipped the G35s 1/4 mile time too , but from my experiences( a good 5 or 6 times) you're car cant make it off the line like mine can , the torque isnt there, I NEED TO SCREAM THE WORD TORQUE HERE since its not clicking. And from a roll , well its your only shot , depending how the G35 driver can drive, redlining, solid shifts it doesnt matter if u dont get the jump becuz the GT , new and old, pulls up top more so than the G or 350z - some more some less.

the STi is amazing.
the G35 will get walked on by a new GT-dig / roll. NO OFFENSE .
hell yeah , i just got beat by a sleeper 80s supra that sounded like shyt, lol

u guys really do have ur heads up ur a$$es over your car though...
sure its sexy, sick wheels,refined roar in the rear, HIDS, solid motor, nice package, but its nothing more than an overpriced , overweight 350Z w/ a higher 1/4 mile time....

back to white trash buisness. STFU. WHENEVER i drive i constantly see people looking at my car. I've had someone lean out their window to take picture of my car , a lady asked me to roll my windows down to say "thats a cool car" , ETC. G35s are like accords around here. I know theres thousands like my GT whip'n it all over the U.S. but its a fastish 14 (.2 ) second car, w/ bullit wheels , black leather,power seats smooth ride, w/ a 6 disc - mach sound system, premium package , faster than many related cars out there (-LT1, LS1, of corse..) , including the G for about 2 to 3 times less than the cost of a G35 , all i need is some $600 hids, big brakes and i guess GPS.

Im only 20 , if i were u, id be in a different car for the $$

Old 07-08-2006, 05:13 PM
You're deaming, guy. Unfortunatly its an official drivers race since they both post the same 1/4 time, as u'll see in most mags, sites etc. AMAZING drivers have put my 99-04 GT in the 1/4 @ 13.9, and im sure that AMAZING drivers have dipped the G35s 1/4 mile time too , but from my experiences( a good 5 or 6 times) you're car cant make it off the line like mine can , the torque isnt there, I NEED TO SCREAM THE WORD TORQUE HERE since its not clicking. And from a roll , well its your only shot , depending how the G35 driver can drive, redlining, solid shifts it doesnt matter if u dont get the jump becuz the GT , new and old, pulls up top more so than the G or 350z - some more some less.

the STi is amazing.
the G35 will get walked on by a new GT-dig / roll. NO OFFENSE .
hell yeah , i just got beat by a sleeper 80s supra that sounded like shyt, lol

u guys really do have ur heads up ur a$$es over your car though...
sure its sexy, sick wheels,refined roar in the rear, HIDS, solid motor, nice package, but its nothing more than an overpriced , overweight 350Z w/ a higher 1/4 mile time....

back to white trash buisness. STFU. WHENEVER i drive i constantly see people looking at my car. I've had someone lean out their window to take picture of my car , a lady asked me to roll my windows down to say "thats a cool car" , ETC. G35s are like accords around here. I know theres thousands like my GT whip'n it all over the U.S. but its a fastish 14 (.2 ) second car, w/ bullit wheels , black leather,power seats smooth ride, w/ a 6 disc - mach sound system, premium package , faster than many related cars out there (-LT1, LS1, of corse..) , including the G for about 2 to 3 times less than the cost of a G35 , all i need is some $600 hids, big brakes and i guess GPS.

Im only 20 , if i were u, id be in a different car for the $$
I had a 2000 Saleen S-281 which was tuned at the mustang god of all shops steeda motor sports ( steeda.com ) and I got beat by a 2004 Ivory Pearl G35 Coupe which is why I sold my Mustang. Please don't pretend that your GT is fast, your car is out dated. All of us on this forum laugh at 99-04 GT's. HeadturningV8?? No one head turns at a 99+ GT junk stang. I haven't read a single thread on Corral.net, Mustangworld.com or stangnet that has said they beat us. Only 05 and up can claim that.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Interesting that an 06 Mustang GT owner admits to losing to a G35 in this video hmmm I guess your Mustangs aren't so fast! I have my proof do you have yours? http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...B71F249C18.htm

Old 07-08-2006, 06:08 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by 2FastG354U
I had a 2000 Saleen S-281 which was tuned at the mustang god of all shops steeda motor sports ( steeda.com ) and I got beat by a 2004 Ivory Pearl G35 Coupe which is why I sold my Mustang. Please don't pretend that your GT is fast, your car is out dated. All of us on this forum laugh at 99-04 GT's. HeadturningV8?? No one head turns at a 99+ GT junk stang. I haven't read a single thread on Corral.net, Mustangworld.com or stangnet that has said they beat us. Only 05 and up can claim that.
u are such a moron. do u even know what u just said? u just said, u, the "owner" of a 2000 SALEEN S -281 mustang w/ 350 horsepower and 410 ft-lb torque , lost to a a regular G35???? ur a shytttttty driver , im glad u sold ur stang , some1 w/ far more skills than urself is in control of that beast which in all actuality leave a G35 where it is on anyoccasion dig/ roll. Check out mustangforums.com, try and say some of this B.S. over there and u'll get thousand responses from knowledgeable automotive enthusiets who drive all different makes of cars , not just mustangs qho'll tell u ur full of shyt , along w/ the rest of these posers on this site who sware on their life they beat 99-04 GTs / 05+ GTs LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!! get a grip

that video was not only the worst videotaping of a race EVER , but u didnt even see what the other car was ! , i cant wait to get my run w/ a G35 posted up on this site , all of u will turn into mutes.

if i was able to post a picture on this site ( not allowed to access that feature for some reason...) u'd see what people are checking out

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT