Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by headturningv8
u are such a moron. do u even know what u just said? u just said, u, the "owner" of a 2000 SALEEN S -281 mustang w/ 350 horsepower and 410 ft-lb torque , lost to a a regular G35???? ur a shytttttty driver , im glad u sold ur stang , some1 w/ far more skills than urself is in control of that beast which in all actuality leave a G35 where it is on anyoccasion dig/ roll. Check out mustangforums.com, try and say some of this B.S. over there and u'll get thousand responses from knowledgeable automotive enthusiets who drive all different makes of cars , not just mustangs qho'll tell u ur full of shyt , along w/ the rest of these posers on this site who sware on their life they beat 99-04 GTs / 05+ GTs LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!! get a grip

that video was not only the worst videotaping of a race EVER , but u didnt even see what the other car was ! , i cant wait to get my run w/ a G35 posted up on this site , all of u will turn into mutes.

if i was able to post a picture on this site ( not allowed to access that feature for some reason...) u'd see what people are checking out
HAHAHA are you really this dumb!! 350hp HAHAA. Let me break it down for a big MORON like you who knows so much about your 4.6L motor. Their is a Saleen S-281 and a Saleen S-281 Extreme or SC Supercharged you tool bag! Saleen had non S/C cars produced that had a supposed 285hp with their basic bolt ons which was BS and steeda proved that. Saleen's roots blowers if you know what that is noob you would know that they were terrible.99+ SC Saleens were putting out only 320 to the crank with those blowers. Saleen came out with a Twin Screw which is a fantastic SC which I think they use in the 05+ Saleens now. Now dumb a$$ look at this link http://saleen.com/s281_coupe.htm and you will see three different types of Saleens with three different power levels. They are priced accordingly of course you dumb a$$. You just lost all credit you f*uck bag not even knowing that basic mustang sh*t. Don't talk unless you know your sh*t nub! Also read the comments in that video and you will see the guy who posted admitted he lost to the G35 and you can tell by the tail lights which car is what.

Last edited by 2FastG354U; 07-08-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 07-08-2006, 07:59 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if you were talking to me , which im sure u were , no , i havent run 1 at the track , never even seen one at the track , they're usually posted up outside the nearest starbucks w/ their heads up their a$$es. Its apparent , to me at least , that G owners buy the thing and suddenly they can takke on n e thing ( ...like the 05 GT LOL) i only have an intake and exhaust and i make quick work of the G35 on the street w/ 38 less HP , same thing w/ 350z's (stock for stock) , i guess im gunna have to video tape it for u when i line up w/ 1 to get this unthinkable accusation to be clear in ur head, mustang gt's have more torque ... thats it , all thats needed. its worse from a roll since inifiniti / nissan wasnt too concerned about the top end of ur car....
You still haven't answered my question. Just what kind of times have you run in your car? In my *sedan*, I ran a 13.7@102. That was with hiflow cats and a replacement panel filter. On all season tires.

Go away fanboy.

Old 07-08-2006, 08:19 PM
Premier Member

I have also raced numerous 260hp bodystyle GT stangs and sorry but they usually lose pretty badly.

Old 07-08-2006, 08:41 PM
Banned
i forgot , im on a G35 forum talking shyt about a G35 , what was i thinking... those numbers i pulled are accurate , im not talking about the new saleen mustang at all u didnt specify , jacka$$

.....dont say i ran XX.X becuz unless u photocopy ur timeslip , ur full of shyt , sedan G35 are tanks! no way u ran that.post a cideo or slip and ill believe u , no problem. I 've never been to the track as of yet , to answer ur question, im not claiming 13's but netheir are ANY OF U STOCK - LIGHTLY MODDED G35 OWNERS! , ur lying to urselves , im telling you , n e 1 in S.FLORIDA that has a stock to lightly modded G35 , step up to the plate , ill post the video that day and u can all sit and stare ,

G35 s are faster than my car ,ay? i blow the doors off of cobalt ss/sc and i just wanted to show u a clear picture of ur cars capablities against this econobox 4cylnder p.o.s. NIGHT NIGHT u cant fuhk up fro a roll LOLOLOLOLOL

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...20CB75D7C1.htm

and seriously , i implore u , go say some of these thing on mustangforums.com i really want u to feel as stupid as u really are

Old 07-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by G35_TX
I have also raced numerous 260hp bodystyle GT stangs and sorry but they usually lose pretty badly.
well considering ur claiming 255 @the wheels and ur running a stock GTs, which makes about 230-235 @ the wheels , i wouldnt exactly call that fair . would you? (of corse u would)

Old 07-08-2006, 09:15 PM
OMG , u guys on this site are SO FULL OF SHYT its not even funny , im laughing histaricly at u right now. I own a 2002 mustang GT w/ about 38 less hp at the crank and I have raced and consecutivly beat every G35 ive ever come up against. Roll, dig w/e , u dont have the torque. plain and simple, and for u to say u pulled away from an 05+ GT is the funniest thing ever , u should right a book w/ more fictional stories like this one. It has the same HP as a G35 and a lot more torque than mine or your cars. dont get me wrong im a fan of the G35, im sad to see u go around lying like this. If anyone thinks im talking out of my a$$ i live in sunrise, FL and have a k&n and flowmaster - which is basicly stock .....s0 n e one w/ a stock G35 that wants to see a pair of 2002 GT tail lights is welcome to run me , ill video tape it and prove ur all full of it ... i know this my 1st post (one of many) but this is rediculous
Dude really...use spell check.

Old 07-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Staff Alumni
well considering ur claiming 255 @the wheels and ur running a stock GTs, which makes about 230-235 @ the wheels , i wouldnt exactly call that fair . would you? (of corse u would)
Dude, you're too easy. If you did a bit of research, you would find that I had already posted scans of the timeslips. Here's the link:https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=36

The week before that I ran a best 14.09@101, and a month before that I ran a best of 14.1@100.

And since you claim that g35_tx's claimed rwhp is unfair compared to a mustang, you yourself previously said there's no way a g35 can makeup for the lack of torque. You can't have it both ways little boy.

And for your information, my sedan dynod 242 stock, and at the time I ran that 13.7, I had dynod 249rwhp, with about 233 torque.

And a little more education, the 03/04 model year sedans were a tad lighter than the coupes. For 05, the coupes and sedans weigh the same. So the sedans, compared to the coupes at least, aren't "tanks".

And the last gen mustang gt had a curb weight of roughly 3500lbs, right? That's right at what my car is supposed to weigh(have never weighed it).

You're just showing your ignorance more and more, trollboy.

Old 07-08-2006, 09:18 PM
Staff Alumni
Anyone have any troll remedy?

Attached Thumbnails 05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT-troll.jpg  
Old 07-08-2006, 10:44 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
i forgot , im on a G35 forum talking shyt about a G35 , what was i thinking... those numbers i pulled are accurate , im not talking about the new saleen mustang at all u didnt specify , jacka$$

.....dont say i ran XX.X becuz unless u photocopy ur timeslip , ur full of shyt , sedan G35 are tanks! no way u ran that.post a cideo or slip and ill believe u , no problem. I 've never been to the track as of yet , to answer ur question, im not claiming 13's but netheir are ANY OF U STOCK - LIGHTLY MODDED G35 OWNERS! , ur lying to urselves , im telling you , n e 1 in S.FLORIDA that has a stock to lightly modded G35 , step up to the plate , ill post the video that day and u can all sit and stare ,

G35 s are faster than my car ,ay? i blow the doors off of cobalt ss/sc and i just wanted to show u a clear picture of ur cars capablities against this econobox 4cylnder p.o.s. NIGHT NIGHT u cant fuhk up fro a roll LOLOLOLOLOL

and seriously , i implore u , go say some of these thing on mustangforums.com i really want u to feel as stupid as u really are
someone shoot this retard.

Old 07-08-2006, 11:19 PM
LOL, gotta' love people on the internet.
Another e-Ninja...

Old 07-09-2006, 02:33 AM

Sounds good to me **** I am in South Florida and I will race you

Old 07-09-2006, 02:40 AM

Sounds good to me **** I am in South Florida and I will race you

Old 07-09-2006, 04:58 AM
So you are bascially around 300hp maybe +10 or so w/intake. He is at around 300 and maybe around the same ~310 or so if he had just a crappy exhaust. Wieght is relatively the same as well. The only thing is his gearing is lower at 3:55.
I can beleive it. Down low GT's are good, but up top they lack. G's may be better up top. When geared properly (and not an auto sedan ) they seem to do well.
So a roll race around 60 might be beleiveable, especially if he sucks at driving.
From a dig, you would of got owned pretty bad.
But street races can have surprising outcomes as well.
A few more mods on the GT and it's lights out.

I guess good kill.....
...Also don't try that with a Cobra unless you like disappointment.

Old 07-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Also, I have driven 5 mustangs of various years and ended with the best.

To limit this uncontrollable banter, please direct all mustang questions to me.

...thank you.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:29 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
Dude, you're too easy. If you did a bit of research, you would find that I had already posted scans of the timeslips. Here's the link:https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...0&postcount=36

The week before that I ran a best 14.09@101, and a month before that I ran a best of 14.1@100.

And since you claim that g35_tx's claimed rwhp is unfair compared to a mustang, you yourself previously said there's no way a g35 can makeup for the lack of torque. You can't have it both ways little boy.

And for your information, my sedan dynod 242 stock, and at the time I ran that 13.7, I had dynod 249rwhp, with about 233 torque.

And a little more education, the 03/04 model year sedans were a tad lighter than the coupes. For 05, the coupes and sedans weigh the same. So the sedans, compared to the coupes at least, aren't "tanks".

And the last gen mustang gt had a curb weight of roughly 3500lbs, right? That's right at what my car is supposed to weigh(have never weighed it).

You're just showing your ignorance more and more, trollboy.

well when u look at ur sig to see what u have done to ur car , u'd better be running at least high 13's... for that same $$ amount id be faster.

I said a modded G35 should beat a stock GT , off rip u have 38 hp... to add more than that to a G and run a stock GT (99-04) is what bytches would do... i said from the factory stock v.s. stock, like it should be , no u dont have the neccesary torque to down a GT (99-04). my friends friend has one , u'll soon see , ur all full of it via video

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 05 G35C vs another new 05 or 06 mustang GT