detailing FYI--and I have no affiliation...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
detailing FYI--and I have no affiliation...

just past experience from using Jon--that was EXCELLENT...I am posting this as we have all been looking for someone in North Florida, and we have used Jon in the past. This isn't an ad, more of an informational post with my testimonial of Jon's past work (do a search)...

From: jon913d@gmail.com [mailto:jon913d@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Perfection Auto
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 7:52 PM
To: Todd Helme
Cc: tropicaldetailingtb@yahoo.com
Subject: Announcing the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing – Bella Macchina

Attn: All former Perfection Auto clients

I am pleased to announce my affiliation with Bella Macchina. Founded by Todd Helme and based out of Orlando, Florida, Bella Macchina is the new standard in exotic and luxury car detailing. We services clients throughout Florida and across the nation. In addition, Bella Macchina has provided service to several private collections from California to New York, and even Canada and South Africa. Todd has a well established reputation in making sure that your cars are perfect; even for the toughest judges on the concourse stage. I am excited to be to be adding my expertise to the Bella Macchina team.

Bella Macchina is purely dedicated to the art of perfecting and preserving your exotic, collectible, or luxury vehicle's appearance. Whether you desire a high level of protection for a vehicle you enjoy daily or a flawless finish with concours perfection, Bella Macchina has the passion and the expertise to fulfill your needs and should be your only choice.

Please visit us often as we develop the new website, www.amazingfinish.com. Our contact form is not fully functional at the moment, so please use the contact information that follows.

For appointments or questions about our services please call at 407-963-1444 or via email, Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com. We hope Bella Macchina can be of service to you soon.

Thank you.

Jon Springer
PerfectionAuto@gmail.com

Todd Helme
Tropicaldetailing@yahoo.com

Brian Brice (Gulf Coast)
TropicaldetailingTB@yahoo.com

Old 03-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
what is their price for a full detail, or better yet, what did you pay? that would let us know somewhat ballpark figures.

Old 03-15-2008, 07:46 PM
^ I paid about two bills...

That got my entire car clayed, Zaino'd, full interior and leather treatment, engine cleaned and the wheels waxed...

I don't know the current price structure, but if you called or emailed, I'm sure they'd let you know...

Old 03-15-2008, 08:39 PM
_jb
Photographer

Jon is a true friend of the Florida G35 Club and his detailing skills are legendary.

Highly recommended!

Old 03-16-2008, 09:14 AM
Hi,

My name is Todd Helme, owner of Bella Macchina: Concours Perfection and Fine Vehicle Preservation. Jon is the newest member of our team and I am extremely excited to work with someone of his talent.

I apologize that we don't have our website up and running (it can be frustrating as you guys may know).

The pricing will be different as the range of services (compared to what Jon used to offer) has increased signficantly. I have been regarded as one of the best detailers in the country (I think forum member joyride would agree) for a while and specialize in machine correction and jeweling paint services to perfection.

Thanks.

Here is a G35 detailed by Bella Macchina.

This first picture highlights the damage to the car.

The damage was so extensive that certain areas had to be sanded

That looks better...

Old 03-16-2008, 10:21 AM
Old 03-16-2008, 10:24 AM
fgc moderator
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
welcome todd! ive seen jons work for a couple years and if hes part of your team, then its a huge statement.

i know cass is a pain as well so if he's happy, then that speaks for itself.

where are you guys located? im also in jacksonville and looking for someone of a higher caliber to detail my car at times. what kind of notice do you need for work?

ps my car is currently layered in sand inside and out from funkmaster flex yesterday. want to help?

Old 03-16-2008, 02:29 PM
..... I WIN .....

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I need my car and my wifes car done bad... I'll be emailing your company soon. Hopefully, ya'll have someone in jax to take care of me

Nathan

Old 03-16-2008, 05:41 PM
Charter Member Florida G35 Club
I am excited to see Jon back in action along with your crew. While most of dont own Ferrari's, its nice to see you give each car the same meticulous attention.

Looking forward to experiencing your services.

Old 03-16-2008, 08:23 PM
Todd is of the Top Tier level detailers available. Your money will be well spent! You can't put a price on Bella Machina, but Todd can. LOL

Old 03-16-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
WELCOME TODD!!!! Sorry i havent been able to get a thread up. This is probably the first loggin in a couple of weeks. Anyway, good to see ya on man. That black G looks familiar! HEY ITS MINE! lol, i am loving the job you and Brian did.

If i may, Todd is a great person and stands behind his work 100 percent, no questions asked. These guys do amazing things and you can tell by what they went through with my G! I back these guys up to the end. Again, welcome Todd and best of luck with your business!

Old 03-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by w0ady
welcome todd! ive seen jons work for a couple years and if hes part of your team, then its a huge statement.

i know cass is a pain as well so if he's happy, then that speaks for itself.

where are you guys located? im also in jacksonville and looking for someone of a higher caliber to detail my car at times. what kind of notice do you need for work?

ps my car is currently layered in sand inside and out from funkmaster flex yesterday. want to help?
Thanks for the welcome. Jon is the man .

We are located in Orlando and Tampa (I have a partner out in Tampa named Brian who runs Bella Macchina Gulf Coast). We do monthly trips to South Florida as well as have clients in several states and countries, so Jacksonville is no problem. Maybe we can get a group together and take care of them on one trip?

I love sand, so it sounds like it will work...

Originally Posted by NathanJax
I need my car and my wifes car done bad... I'll be emailing your company soon. Hopefully, ya'll have someone in jax to take care of me
We'll take care of you Nathan!

Originally Posted by Infinitz
I am excited to see Jon back in action along with your crew. While most of dont own Ferrari's, its nice to see you give each car the same meticulous attention.

Looking forward to experiencing your services.
Nobody is more excited to see Jon back in action then myself! I am never awe-struck by the name of the badge of the car I work on. What is more important to me is that the owner cares enough about their car to want the best. I have spent over 30 hours detailing a VW Beetle and 25 hours on an Integra. Obviously our service is not cheap, as it is exclusive, but our only limitation is that the owner wants the best. At the point, its up to us to deliver.

Originally Posted by Joyriide1113
Todd is of the Top Tier level detailers available. Your money will be well spent! You can't put a price on Bella Machina, but Todd can. LOL
LOL Thanks for the kind words! Are you going to detail fest or did you ever get a hold of Brian!?

Originally Posted by Da-G-SpoT
WELCOME TODD!!!! Sorry i havent been able to get a thread up. This is probably the first loggin in a couple of weeks. Anyway, good to see ya on man. That black G looks familiar! HEY ITS MINE! lol, i am loving the job you and Brian did.

If i may, Todd is a great person and stands behind his work 100 percent, no questions asked. These guys do amazing things and you can tell by what they went through with my G! I back these guys up to the end. Again, welcome Todd and best of luck with your business!
Hi Yurack. That is so cool that you are on here, I know I told you I tried to sign up here a long time ago. I was going to call you earlier this week just to catch up. I'll hit you up this week if its cool.

Thanks for the kind words also, mi amigo.

Old 03-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
where exactly in tampa are you located?

Old 03-17-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by G35sedan03
where exactly in tampa are you located?
Brian Brice (Bella Macchina Gulf Coast) is located in Brandon, but we are a high end mobile service. So we come to you. Brian has clients from Napels on up.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:39 AM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Hey Guys!

Sorry it took so long to chime in on this thread. I am really excited about this new endeavor. We'll have more pictures and information available once the website is completed - so thank you in advance for your patience.

Todd and I could definitely put a trip together for Jacksonville, just email either of us and we can discuss the specifics and availability.

Thanks again for all the kind words! I am excited to be back

Jon

Last edited by Jon913D; 03-17-2008 at 11:54 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: detailing FYI--and I have no affiliation...