The G-Spot General discussion about the G Series;
G35 & G37, Coupes & Sedans

I hate Vtec!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by caits_g
The sad part is I have a good friend who owns a honda civic with a kswap he also owns an 05 NSX, an 07 S2000, a 98 Viper and a few other vehicles and he was going to buy a lambo before he test drove one and realized that the gallardo was a slow piece he would spend the money to buy it and then send it to our friends at Underground Racing to have them build and twin turbo the car before he would be truly happy with his purchase! The best part was when he told the salesman at Lamborghini in Atlanta that his Civic was way faster than that car! The horrible part too this is the g35s do not hold their value one bit also, which in some cases you may not get what it cost to get one of these "lambos" that you speak of!
let me correct what my point was

"and we hate it when honda owners act like they are driving lambos and porsches when all they are driving is a swapped molested civic or
intergra"

the point i was trying to make was that they act like there k20 eg hatch or b20 vtec ej coupe is the fastest car in the world and that tye are unstoppable

now before you go and say that G owners are no diffrent, yes we unfortanly do have those people in the G community that act like that just like in every car community but the HONDA crowd has them by the dozens and they are the most cocky and hardhead with the BMW crowd coming close

Old 06-06-2009, 12:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
as being someone whose boyfriend owns not one but 2 k20 swapped cars and not just bull**** K20's I'm talking about K20r's I would drastically prefer it over my car! that sounds terrible but thus far with the whole infiniti/nissan thing I am unimpressed at the car! I have had my car for 4 years and I haven't really enjoyed it! No matter how you look at it you can't knock a honda!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SC-Performance-Integra-Ou_197346.htmOur shops integra ran a 10.1 at 145 spinning!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/SC-Performance-Civic-Goes_680748.htmand our shops civic ran a 10.3 it will make it into the 9s this year!

I am also attaching the link to the other hondas that are some swapped k20 and some that are not! enjoy

http://members.streetfire.net/uploaded/AHVTEC.htm

http://vimeo.com/videos/search:ah%20vtec

Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 AM
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
whats the point of this thread. There's one of these threads made every few months about a Honda owner being a ricer, etc. Hondas are good for what they are. A nice inexpensive car thats good on gas, and has unlimited tuning options. In my 2 or so years of owning this car, I've had more 350z owners rev at me then honda / acura owners.

So with that said, I wish our cars held the resale value like Hondas. 02 RSX-s with an MSRP of $23k still being sold for $13,000 eight years later. My car is an 04 with a much higher MSRP, and I can only get about $14k-15k.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:33 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Originally Posted by caits_g
as being someone whose boyfriend owns not one but 2 k20 swapped cars and not just bull**** K20's I'm talking about K20r's I would drastically prefer it over my car! that sounds terrible but thus far with the whole infiniti/nissan thing I am unimpressed at the car! I have had my car for 4 years and I haven't really enjoyed it! No matter how you look at it you can't knock a honda!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S...-Ou_197346.htm
Our shops integra ran a 10.1 at 145 spinning!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/S...oes_680748.htm
and our shops civic ran a 10.3 it will make it into the 9s this year!

I am also attaching the link to the other hondas that are some swapped k20 and some that are not! enjoy

http://members.streetfire.net/uploaded/AHVTEC.htm

http://vimeo.com/videos/search:ah%20vtec

So why own a car that your unhappy with? Sell it and get a Honda that you will enjoy.

You know Dam well that the number of HONDA owners that are stupid,retartded and childish out number any other car owner.

Old 06-06-2009, 01:58 AM
I would love to sell it but since our economy is in the **** hole nobody wants to buy it! Trust me if I could get out from underneath it I would on me a vtec lambo no questions asked lol! You cannot condone one type of group of car enthusiast any more or any less than anyone because with each group you have large amounts of douchebags and tools!

Old 06-06-2009, 02:21 AM
Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
I don't mean to be a dick, but ^^^ just leave this forum. You're a honda lover and there's no reason to be on a g35 forum. Us g35 owners love our cars (whether with a love/hate relationship or not) and we're NOT going to throw our cars so far under the bus like you are. Just leave and stop writing messages on this forum. You serve no purpose here and are just wasting time.

Yes, G35's aren't the fastest cars, but they're much more god damn classy then a stupid civic or integra with an engine swap. Get that crap out of this forum and accept your G for what it is or F-ing sell it and never come back. No one here wants to hear you whining about how much you don't like your G. I have plenty of issues with my G, but I love my car.

Please leave and never "grace us" with your presents again.

Goodbye.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:30 AM
^^^^i agree and there was 2 other people that posted in this thread that hate there g and picked a honda

thats cool you like hondas we like infinitis, do we go to honda forums and complaing about hondas? no so why come here and complain about Gs?

Old 06-06-2009, 02:39 AM
^^^ Thank you.

Let us all collaborate and say goodbye to JJ (jibber) too.

Goodbye.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:47 AM
Originally Posted by parhamm1
^^^ Thank you.

Let us all collaborate and say goodbye to JJ (jibber) too.

Goodbye.
yea not like they will leave but this is not the place to rant about something you dont like when the whole site revoles around that something

odk about jibber seems like a cool dude but idk if it was him or another person that said something about not liking a G they own

Old 06-06-2009, 02:57 AM
All I've read from Jibber is nonsense about how VTEC is more advanced, blah, blah... Great, in your opinion you think a VTEC engine is better then the G's. Does anyone here really care? G35driver is for G drivers, not Honda enthusiasts. You're not a benefit to this community and therefore you should leave, Jibber. Stop attempting to put G drivers "in their place" because when it comes down to it Infiniti make a much nicer and more classy car then Honda, hands down. Goodnight.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:00 AM
I can see it now "caits g" is typing her heart away to try to rectify her words on this thread. My advice: stop wasting your time and effort, now. Your contributions are worthless.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:34 AM
Originally Posted by Cubanl81
Haa, I just watched that today. I loved Ja Rules line when he was like,
"It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car, you better learn that."

Old 06-06-2009, 09:53 AM
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
I think caits g is just a troll and trying to get a rise from us. We all have our opinions..ignore her's and she'll go away.

Old 06-07-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally Posted by Shakuya88
I think caits g is just a troll and trying to get a rise from us. We all have our opinions..ignore her's and she'll go away.
Ugly troll? ha thats funny and actually pretty hilarious, I am a very open person about my opinion and I express it no matter what because frankly I don't care!I just hate it when I go to nissan/infiniti meets and they think they are hot **** because they own a "luxury sports car"! Why does owning this car make you any better than one person or one group of cars? Why can't we all just say wow that car is beautiful? instead we condone one group to the ignorance of the 1 to million ratio! you are telling me and this other guy to get off of the forum for something that we feel and we expressed our opinions that makes you just as bad! yes I know that honda people JUST LIKE every other click has something to say about somebody else that is how it goes and honestly the group of people whom I feel are worse are probably toyota people because my boyfriends brother owns a ton of supra and when I drove one to the supra meet those were the biggest tool bags in the world talking about you only spent 15k in your car thats childs play and they think that the car is god almighty (all though the supra is probably pretty close to godliness lol) My point is don't subject a group of people because of the few huge ricers that are around! I think that respect should be given where it is needed and just because a honda with a swap in it is not what you would consider a suitable car most people would!

On the hand of my g I made the decision to get the car when I was 17 years old and it wasn't my most thought out decision and I have had terrible luck with it along with the other people that I have known that have the same car with the same problem. that and my local dealership is HORRIBLE and probably the worst place ever I guess thats what gives me the bitter taste of my car which I think anyone would have! I am not really knocking the g because lets face it NO car on the market comes out of the factory sounding as wonderful as the g/z and that is a great thing! I think that the motor and components with are awesome except for the 6speed tranny and the electronics because that has been a huge problem with it thanks in large part to my wonderful dealership! Petunia (yes thats my cars name) have a love hate relationship because somedays especially after she has had a bath and she is sitting there all gorgeous with those big lips showing, the pearl white straight shining, and the brembos staring me down I love her but other days she drives me nuts! I just wish her and I could see eye to eye lol!

Anyways can't we all just get along and have intelligent conversation with actual backing of facts instead of just saying one car is a piece of ****?

Last edited by caits_g; 06-07-2009 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:37 AM
FYI, I just bought an '03 AP1 for dirt cheap. It does have 130k miles though and wasn't really maintained, but who cares.

Last edited by vstypicals; 06-07-2009 at 01:47 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.