G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: Time To Move On, Selling my Widebody Chameleon Z

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
Time To Move On, Selling my Widebody Chameleon Z

PRICE DROPPED DRAMATICALLY!
$34,000 obo!
I know it's not a G35, but close enough right? hehe...
I am searching for a new project to build, and my Z has finally come to the end of it's modding road (well, for the most part really). I could keep it and keep going wilder and crazier with things, but I really have been wanting to begin on something new lately. Thankfully I'm not in a financial hard-place where I "NEED" to sell the car, it's more of just a time for change.
In any case, here we go:

Up for sale, finally, is my Chameleon Widebody 350Z, 2004 enthusiast model 6MT with 61,130 miles. CLEAN TITLE, I am the original owner since 04. Registered in CA. The mod list is VERY VERY long, so I'm only going to sum it up to the "coolest" things here. For anyone interested, I can email a TXT file of the full mod list, as well as links or hard copies of all my pics.

Engine / Drivetrain:
-Stillen custom stage 4 supercharger w/custom fuel management software , dual stage (switchable) for 91 octane pump gas or 100 octane tunes.
-blacked out stillen air-liquid front mount intercooler
-custom aluminum / painted air diversion panel
-K&N polished short ram intake (modified typhoon intake kit) w/custom gold heat shield
-ARC V2 oil catch can
-ARC gold oil cap
-SUN auto Hyper Voltage system
-Motordyne XYZ (straight pipe version on the car, I will also include the MD catalyst for the XYZ as well)
-Motordyne CUSTOM single exit exhaust (Straight mid-pipe non-resonated, with TITANIUM muffler and tip)
-Fluidyne Radiator, Samco Hoses
-Custom flat aluminum Battery and Reservoir covers (not pictured) that are painted to match
-Walbro in tank fuel pump
-3.91 final drive central 20 gearing
-Cusco 2-way LSD
-Nismo clutch / JWT flywheel
-Polished Nismo finned diff cover
-Custom Setrab rear diff oil cooler
-Tilton oil pump / earl's lines and fittings / filter

Interior / audio ICE:
-Bride Euro II pass. seat custom wrapped in suede w/custom gradation
-Recaro Profi XL driver's fixed back seat (custom upholsterd to match, in black and grey suede) w/Bride headpad
-Takata 4point pass harness
-Takata 5 point driver's harness w/baby killer strap
-Fully customized interior w/bride gradation on headliner, doors, floor mats, rear hatch, rear strut bar sides, black suede everywhere
-RSW Carbon fiber tweeter overlays, dash vent overlays, gauge cluster cover and overlays, CF rear strut bar (not overlay, custom wrapped).
-Personal suede grinta 350mm steering wheel w/works bell short hub and quick release
-Aluminum pedals and kick plates.
-Cusco Roll cage
-Billet custom fire extinguisher roll bar mount w/extinguisher
- Kenwood DD touch screen head unit w/Garmin Navi, direct iPod control, aux USB input, DVD, etc etc
-Kenwood rearview camera
-Kenwood 6.5" screens mounted in center upper cubby, and two in custom pass. side dash
-19" monitor in trunk on floating rack
-Boston subs x2 in custom glassed pods in trunk that fit SNUG! w/sunken amp rack for Boston 2-channel and 4 channel amps
- Boston front door components , rear components, and front soundstage crossover/tweeter additional comonents (2 subs, and 10 speakers all in all)
-1-farad Capacitor hidden under floor
-HKS CAMP 2
- Billet rearview mirror adapter bracket for Valentine One radar detector (radar detector NOT included with car, but the car will be wired for it!)
-glove box is pre-wired for aux audio/video input and has a built in inverter for powering XBOX or PS2/3 etc... I had a PS2 in there, and if it is required, will sell it with the car

Suspension / brakes:
-KW variant 3 coilovers
-Cusco front upper a-arms
-Stillen rear camber arms
-Stillen sway bars custom powdercoated cusco blue
-custom polished/powdercoated suspension / chasis includes the following:
Front arms, front spindles, under chasis bracing, rear subframe, rear arms upper and lower, rear spindles, rear chasis braces
-GT spec front lower brace, rear lower and upper braces, rear lateral bar, fender braces
-ARC painted lower engine cover
-Custom polished front stillen strut bar
-Stoptech 6-pot ST60 front BBK, 4-pot ST44 rear BBK, Stainless lines etc..
(tons of life left on all brake parts including pads and rotors!)

Exterior / Paint / Body
- Dupont "Chameleon" absolute purpleen paint job
-BRS widebody kit with slight modifications here and there (re-worked for excellent fit and finish! spent one year in the body shop for small minor details )
-BRS front bumper was customized to match with hood
-Hood is scratch made to clear stillen blower
-Black painted roof
-APR rear GT500 wing w/custom side plates, base plates and carbon wing add on lip
-tow hooks front and rear
-painted everything, jams, inside fenders, doors, hatch, engine bay, and painted to match core support.
-Custom clear bra'd : front bumper, fenders, hood, a-pillars, side skirts, front lip, underneath and all around for full coverage, headlights!
-craftsquare CF racing mirrors (these actually IMPROVE visibility!)

Lighting and LED custom work:
All LED and lighting was performed by Mike at ClearCorners.com and I can provide full build sheets and specs for all lighting)
-06 Dual projector headlights, custom painted black housings, full LED work inside with halo ring and custom side LED lighting, Interior dome lights re-worked by Mike, rear hatch LED by Mike, Custom JDM clear LED tails, re-worked by Mike w/side LED dual mode lighting, license plate lights by Mike, rear turn signals by Mike

Titanium bolts and hardware:
-I've spent over $4K on titanium hardware for this car, all of the following are burned to match , and offer multiple colors on each bolt / nut!
-Included: Steering wheel bolts, seat bolts, rear subframe and oil cooler hardware, engine bay bolts, fender bolts, ENGINE nuts and bolts (most of it, some are inaccessible and VERY low in the bay to remove), strut bar bolts, hood hinge bolts, throttle body bolts, front engine cover bolts, core support bolts, headlight hardware etc..
-Also, EVERY bolt on the wheels (40 pieces each wheel!) has been swaped from stainlees to burned TI hardware!
-Lug Nuts are lightweight racing Titanium (VERY RARE to get)

Wheels / Tires
SSR MS1 20" 20x10 front, 20x11 rear, Toyo T1R tires which are brand new!
sized 275-25-20, and 315-25-20
Wheels are in the custom SSR "metal coat" which is similar to a dark chrome with a double step lip.

Whew, There's tons more to the car, Just cannot type it all ....

Recognitions: Multi award winner (I have taken home over 60 awards with this car alone), 3 major magazine shoots, 4 international magazine shoots.
Filmed on Car Crazy 2 times, once was at 2009 SEMA show. Sema Show vehicle.

The car will come with any spare parts I have, a year's supply of ENEOS oil for the engine and trans, (some stickers will be removed such as team logos and my name lol), and if you want copies of the magazines it was in I can supply those for you. If you want the trophies too, perhaps we can arrange something here for that.

NOTE: I built the car with an end goal in mind, and I truly want whoever bus it to enjoy the complete car, I do NOT want to part anything out. I know I can get much more for it by doing so, but please at this time DO NOT ASK ME TO LET YOU KNOW IF I PART THINGS OUT, because that is not in the future right now. IF for whatever reason we cannot agree on a price, and you are ok with me taking a few small things off of it here and there (such as the TI bolts and hardware), I can work something out there for the end customer's sake

please note, this car has gone through MANY changes, and a few things mentioned may not be pictured, or a few small things may have been taken off since the pics, but only on a VERY small scale. These are some of the more recent pics I have.

Contact me by pm, email: tnazzal@riversideinfiniti.com or call 800-919-8130

Last edited by Ray@OCInfiniti; 01-29-2010 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 12:50 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
i can has you exhaust?

such a nice car. good luck with the sale. what are you moving to?

Old 01-10-2010, 12:54 AM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
geez ! your undercarriage is so clean you cat eat off it lol.
GLWS!!

Old 01-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
insane vehicle! glws!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
dang, can't wait to see what's next...

Old 01-10-2010, 01:14 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
WOW, GLWS. This is one awesome ride!

Old 01-10-2010, 01:19 AM
rarejdm.com

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Damn Tony, sorry to see you sell it man... but GLWS!

Old 01-10-2010, 02:09 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 48 Likes on 28 Posts
I don't know what the next project is unfortunately, but I've got a few plans in mind.
I might stick with the Nissan / infiniti community, or move towards something different, I don't know just yet.

Keep an ear out guys, if you hear of anyone
thanks for all your comments and support on this car through the years!

Old 01-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Old 01-10-2010, 03:21 AM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
geezz sad to see it come to an end, sure your next project will be just as amazing as your 350

Old 01-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Someone buy it and daily it. Hahahaha

GLWS Tony! 50k... That's a steal!!

Old 01-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I rarely post here, but this needs to be said. I make fun of people that ask alot of money for a used car bc its moded. In this case, its a different story. To me this car is not moded, its a piece of art that was put together with a plan using the top of the line products.

I have inquired about this car in the past bc I could not believe it. For 50k this car is steal, if it were me, Id contact some big companies that could use something like this for show or advertising and put a heftier price tag. If not please keep it.

Best of luck to you..... but this car screams your name, everyone knows whos it is and Im sure once its sold you will regret it. You cant say that about many cars now and days either

Old 01-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
WOW.... I suppose it had to happen some day, but it's still a shock to see it FS Tony.
GLWS; can't wait to see what's next

Old 01-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow speechless one clean car, but glws

Old 01-10-2010, 10:34 AM
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
the headliner and rear pillar wrapped in the Bride material and CF is effn ****!

Nice car - GLWS!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Time To Move On, Selling my Widebody Chameleon Z