G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 02:54 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by dfrancisco
The original post comes off as if he just wants to brag that he's 18 and can drive a G and hire an attorney. I don't think he was truly seeking advice (after all that's what a lawyer is paid to do). As for the comments on saying he's too young to drive a G and that he shouldn't have one until he can pay for it himself I disagree. It's a lucky situation to have such a car (or any other luxury) at that age but it's certainly not a crime. Also, people of all ages do stupid things with their vehicles. If you want some true advice there's no issue in asking for it respectfully but the post just didn't come off that way.
Well put.

Old 10-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Klubbheads
I have had my car since i was 18 years old, I go to school and full time job and the reason i can afford it, is because i live with my parents. Saying 18 year old shouln't drive this car is not right, But i do agree most of the 18 year old's would either crash it or get into something like this. It's just hard to control the adrenaline u get when driving this car which i have managed to control or take it all out on the track and the canyons.

note the part where i said "there are exceptions".. maybe youre one of the exceptions. maybe youre not. my point in the first place is that this is NOT an 18 yearolds car. the very rare exception that in a period of 2 years, practicing everyday.. maybe. but the fact of the matter is, 2 years of driving experience does not prepare you for driving this car the way it wants/should be. unless of course you just putt around with it, and then.. whats the point of having it.

Old 10-09-2006, 12:50 AM
What you interpret as people being "jealous" that you drive the same car as them without having to earn it, is really people concerned and wanting you to realize that this kind of **** is dangerous and stupid.

This time, you looked "cool" for a bunch of ricers who probably said something along the lines of "What a tool." when you did that, and probably laughed when you got pulled over. Think about it -- I guarantee you saw something similiar at a car meet once and thought that exact thing to yourself.

What everyone is trying to make you realize is that your "cool" trick you did to show off can end up something like this:

http://www.tremerandtremer.com/g35/a.../accident3.jpg

or something like this:

http://www.santamariatimes.com/conte...cal/news07.jpg

The reason that people are saying you need to own up and pay the consequences are so that you LEARN the negatives associated with your actions. Otherwise, the next time you show off, your awestruck onlookers might get treated to an extra special show of a G rolling into a house.

Old 10-09-2006, 09:06 AM
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yo all of you dicks with your smarta$$ opinions who are just pissed cause im lucky enough to have a g at 18, **** off. But everybody who gave valid advice i appreciate it...
Yo.......you're a dick

Wow...flashback to when I was 18...well, I wasn't as lightly versed as this fellow at 18...for me, it was a flashback to when I was maybe...10?

And I'm an average fellow...so at 18, considering the way you type, you're well behind! Tell your dad to sell off the G35, and use the extra cash for tutors and tuition at a prep school. Purchase some books with that extra money, sit at home, and read. Do something better with your time.

Last edited by stillen_i30; 10-09-2006 at 09:08 AM.
Old 10-09-2006, 03:04 PM
this guy obviously doesnt get it. he had the audacity to start this thread not to inform, but to brag. hopefully time will improve his maturity and decision making.

in the meantime, we all have to watch out for g owners who dont give a sh*t and make all g owners look bad.

Old 10-09-2006, 04:24 PM
luckily theres only a small handfull in these parts!

Old 10-09-2006, 04:30 PM
Are we done yet?

Old 10-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Premier Member

I think he gets the point...Let's leave it at that guys...

Old 10-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Sedan
Originally Posted by suicidal2af
This time, you looked "cool" for a bunch of ricers who probably said something along the lines of "What a tool." when you did that, and probably laughed when you got pulled over. Think about it -- I guarantee you saw something similiar at a car meet once and thought that exact thing to yourself.
So true, and so funny.

Old 10-10-2006, 05:53 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My God I Cant Believe This Thread Made 10+ Pages. How Many Posts Were Actual Solid Advice Though? Maybe 2%. The Rest Was Just Pointless **** Talkin

Old 10-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
My God I Cant Believe This Thread Made 10+ Pages. How Many Posts Were Actual Solid Advice Though? Maybe 2%. The Rest Was Just Pointless **** Talkin
i read this thread for the sheer entertainment value at best.

really... a person does something stupid and gets a wreckless driving ticket (or some other similar infraction)... i don't think the first place they go to seek substantial help, is g35driver on the internet. but if u think other 17 year olds with the same wisdom and experience as the OP will help you in court... than by all means, good luck.

Old 10-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
How Many Posts Were Actual Solid Advice Though? Maybe 2%. The Rest Was Just Pointless **** Talkin
2% is too high for this kid. He needs a good whoopin'.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:09 PM
^hahaha...true that

i can't beleive this thread made it that far......this some funny stuff here...i think im going to start from the 1st page and read all of it hahahaha

Old 10-24-2006, 12:47 AM
Hey Kinda Wondering What Ever Happened To This Kid? Did He Beat His Case Or Is He Riding The Bus Now? Lol

Old 10-24-2006, 05:29 AM
^ *ding*..next stop, maturity.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket