G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2006, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yo all of you dicks with your smarta$$ opinions who are just pissed cause im lucky enough to have a g at 18, **** off. But everybody who gave valid advice i appreciate it...

Old 10-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yo all of you dicks with your smarta$$ opinions who are just pissed cause im lucky enough to have a g at 18, **** off. But everybody who gave valid advice i appreciate it...
Wow... I'm not pissed that you've got a g at 18. If you think that other people are jealous of your fortunes, then you really *are* immature.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:03 PM
i dont believe i was talkin about u there chief

Old 10-04-2006, 03:09 PM
but let me ask you this - did you pay for the car yourself? will you be able to afford the insurance too? look up 'respect' and 'earn' in the dictionary. while you're at it, 'humility' might be some vocabulary to look into.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:19 PM
Im one of those fortunate kids who doesnt have to pay for insurance or the car... i have a job, i pay for gas, and i know im very lucky indeed. Humility, thats a good one. But life is to good for me to worry about anything.... especially being "humiliated" by hot shot here.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
um, shows your age there junior: humility - look it up.

Im one of those fortunate kids who doesnt have to pay for insurance or the car... i have a job, i pay for gas, and i know im very lucky indeed. Humility, thats a good one. But life is to good for me to worry about anything.... especially being "humiliated" by hot shot here.

Old 10-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Give the kid a fvcking break. He didn't do anything that bad. And it looks like the cop was just itching to give SOMEONE a ticket.

I've done 10x worse **** when I was 18.

Like y'all are perfect

Old 10-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gspothawaii
why would you post this here? its these g opwners that give us the bad rep we dont want.

seriosuly - go to court early, talk to the da. tell him you have a (hopefully this is right or youre screwed) clean record and want to plead down in order to receive a guilty. ask for something like unsafe lane change. this will get you a series of dates with traffic school, etc. - sounds like something you need anyway.

good that your dad took the g away. hope this is tuition paid for stupidity. why go to an import meet anyway with a g? stop trying to show off your car, just be happy you have a g and not some hoopty your pops should have given you so you learn respect for the automobile.

What a dick>>and dont worry who paid for his car mind ur own

Old 10-04-2006, 03:49 PM
Amen, appreciate it man, some people think they know everything

Old 10-04-2006, 03:50 PM
o yea...and G35obsessed good luck wit everything ...we all been there ...just learn from ur mistakes...dont mind the fools disrespectin u

Old 10-04-2006, 03:51 PM
yeah man i know i f'd up, you can believe when i get my car back things will change

Old 10-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Staff Alumni
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yeah man i know i f'd up, you can believe when i get my car back things will change
I stopped reading about 3 pages in to it. At that point, you had not shown any responsibility at all. Particularly statements like you don't have to show up in court, and the like.

Responsibility is more than just admitting on here or to your parents that you received the ticket. Responsibility is accepting consequences for one's actions.

Old 10-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
I stopped reading about 3 pages in to it. At that point, you had not shown any responsibility at all. Particularly statements like you don't have to show up in court, and the like.
Um Trey. When I hired a lawyer the last time I got a ticket, I also didn't have to show up for court. It's not a matter of being responsible. It's a matter of it not being required.

Responsibility is more than just admitting on here or to your parents that you received the ticket. Responsibility is accepting consequences for one's actions.
Nothing wrong with using the tools at his disposal to his advantage. As long as he learns something from it.

Old 10-04-2006, 04:16 PM
WORD!!!

thats all ive been saying. remember, we all share the same streets. we all have the same car. i dont like getting profiled becuase other drivers dont give a sh*t and drive like idiots. take it to the track for that. im not a hater, i just dont care for craziness that ends up affecting us all. learn from this...

Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson

Old 10-04-2006, 04:21 PM
Originally Posted by gspothawaii
WORD!!!

thats all ive been saying. remember, we all share the same streets. we all have the same car. i dont like getting profiled becuase other drivers dont give a sh*t and drive like idiots. take it to the track for that. im not a hater, i just dont care for craziness that ends up affecting us all. learn from this...
god forbid somebody "profiles" you...whata nightmare

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket