G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 05:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My parents are lettin me drive my car again, so i appreciate the concern from some of you guys. Ill let you all know what happens in court... And as for this cru character... we all know and can tell he is a real dic who is pissed off at the world....... some ppl

Old 10-05-2006, 06:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Like y'all are perfect
I am perfect.

Old 10-05-2006, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
My parents are lettin me drive my car again
Great, now go do it again! that would be so JDM!

Old 10-06-2006, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
Great, now go do it again! that would be so JDM!

lol. oh man...

Old 10-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
And as for this cru character... we all know and can tell he is a real dic who is pissed off at the world....... some ppl
I like how you think you can speak for everybody on this forum.

Oh, by the way...

Old 10-06-2006, 02:57 PM
yep!

Oh, by the way...
[/QUOTE]

Old 10-07-2006, 04:29 AM
Yo all of you dicks with your smarta$$ opinions who are just pissed cause im lucky enough to have a g at 18, **** off. But everybody who gave valid advice i appreciate it...
until you earn every dollar that pays for your G (or any other car), insurance, and gas, you gotta learn to stop talking like this. Nobody gives any respect for arrogant statements like this from youngin's acting hardcore.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by Bobalude
until you earn every dollar that pays for your G (or any other car), insurance, and gas, you gotta learn to stop talking like this. Nobody gives any respect for arrogant statements like this from youngin's acting hardcore.
It's thug life yo!!

*cue Malibu's Most Wanted picture*

Old 10-07-2006, 10:41 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg
It's thug life yo!!

*cue Malibu's Most Wanted picture*

Attached Thumbnails Wreckless Driving Ticket-wigger2.jpg  
Old 10-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah guys I appreciate all your input, ive been kicking my self in the a$$ since i did it. And the worse part is that my dad took my G away till after the court date. (Oct. 17th) Hopefully everything goes ok... I dont even have to go to the court date because my attorney is going for me. My dad says if he can't get this reduced to almost nothing than im gonna have to sell my baby. Wish me luck

dont you mean that you DAD's going to have to sell your baby? doesnt sound like you write the checks for it. if anything, this should be a lesson learn for your father. not to buy an 18 year old a G35. your pop is lucky that he got a call from the jail, and not the coroner.
now, im not trying to **** off all the 18 yearolds here, but the way i see it.. if youre 18 you, shouldnt even have this car. im not saying that there arent exceptions to the rule, but at 18 your driving expereince cant be good enough to warrant driving this car.

Old 10-07-2006, 04:33 PM
Premier Member

We shouldn't say he shouldn't have this car but its highly recommended that younger ages shouldn't be driving these kinda of cars. Just like the one thread i was reading on the kid that died in the M3 racing in a friend in the local streets in Laguna...

Everyone remembers when they are 18 and thought they were king of the world. Just take some of our advice. Some are harsher then others but that's life outside of you're Dad's and Mom's shelter that they've created for you. Take them out of the equation and you will understand how fast the world around you crumbles. Live and learn and the time you spend in your dad's world please prepare yourself for the real world...Becareful and mindful of others on the street...Because that is everyone's elses world not yours or your dad's...

Old 10-07-2006, 05:20 PM
^+1 hai. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 10-07-2006, 09:19 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by M4Gunner
dont you mean that you DAD's going to have to sell your baby? doesnt sound like you write the checks for it. if anything, this should be a lesson learn for your father. not to buy an 18 year old a G35. your pop is lucky that he got a call from the jail, and not the coroner.
now, im not trying to **** off all the 18 yearolds here, but the way i see it.. if youre 18 you, shouldnt even have this car. im not saying that there arent exceptions to the rule, but at 18 your driving expereince cant be good enough to warrant driving this car.
I have had my car since i was 18 years old, I go to school and full time job and the reason i can afford it, is because i live with my parents. Saying 18 year old shouln't drive this car is not right, But i do agree most of the 18 year old's would either crash it or get into something like this. It's just hard to control the adrenaline u get when driving this car which i have managed to control or take it all out on the track and the canyons.

Last edited by Klubbheads; 10-07-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:29 AM
The original post comes off as if he just wants to brag that he's 18 and can drive a G and hire an attorney. I don't think he was truly seeking advice (after all that's what a lawyer is paid to do). As for the comments on saying he's too young to drive a G and that he shouldn't have one until he can pay for it himself I disagree. It's a lucky situation to have such a car (or any other luxury) at that age but it's certainly not a crime. Also, people of all ages do stupid things with their vehicles. If you want some true advice there's no issue in asking for it respectfully but the post just didn't come off that way.

Old 10-08-2006, 02:42 AM
i think you are screwed on this one, age + ticket are going to against your case..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket