G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Wreckless Driving Ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 12:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
2% is too high for this kid. He needs a good whoopin'.
LOL

Old 10-24-2006, 01:58 PM
wreckless driving is worse than a DUI....

Old 10-24-2006, 02:21 PM
i got a speeding ticket and reckless driving on my way home for fall break.....7 points total in NC....im 18 and i was in a damn altima 4cyl....mom was impressed that it would go 94 (in a 70)....im gonna get raped insurance wise and i hope i can get reckless dropped.....i know ive learned my lesson i dont go over 70 now

Old 10-24-2006, 02:34 PM
YO, how about you.....dont try to show off and end up not fishtailing for a ticket?

Last edited by illharris; 10-24-2006 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 05:42 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Optional
Originally Posted by Blackbird V35
Owned
+++1

Get an attorney and plead guilty. Tell your attorney you want to do whatever it takes to have the offense dropped or keep the fines and points on your license as low as possible. Even if it is community service or driver classes to eliminate or reduce the severity of the charge.

Otherwise your insurance company (and future companys) will own you.

BTW, when I was in OH, reckless op was an automatic 6 pts.

Good luck.

Old 10-26-2006, 06:12 AM
hehe children

Old 10-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G35obsessed
Yo i am 18 years old and i have an 03 MT coupe with minor mods (Rims, Cool air intake, injen exahaust, tinted windows) and i decided one night that i was gonna go to a local "ricer" get together to show them all whats up. And after i stay'd a while and got all the oo's and aa's i wanted i decide to leave. So i pull up at a stoplight near the parking light and take off quick... then i have to make a sharp turn around a median and i fish tail it around just to show off. (keep in mind ive done this multiple times before) and all of a sudden i see blue lights behind me from an undercover 2006 V8 mustang. He gives me a wreckless driving ticket and a court date? I am paying for an attorney to try and drop the charge... what kind of luck do i have of getting it reduced to nothing keeping in mind that its my first charge on anything.

Any imput would be appreciated
I may be wrong, but if its your first offense in NC, you can ask (plead) the court for a "prayer for judgement" . Its basically saying "your honor, I will never do this again & since its my first offense please take mercy"...If its your first offense, 9 times out of 10, they just throw the ticket out....You don't need a lawyer to enter this plea. Hey, at least it happened in Brunswich co. If it were wake co. they'd probably arrested you on the spot...lol.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Juan-g35
C'mon don't be a ********. he has enough probs and he's comin on here seekin valid advice. not bull**** commments from people that most likely have done stupid **** themselves at some point. sure he got caught bein silly and he's gonna have his hands full tryin to beat this.
anyways, dude i hope you can beat this and learn a valued lesson. Just go in there and be sincere and apologetic and hope the judge is havin a good day
Telling him to grow up, pull his head out of his a$$, stop whining, and take responsibility for his actions IS advice. It's just not the kind of advice a moron who would pull this juvenile bull$hit wants to hear.

That goes for the rest of the little wanna-bes out there playing boy racer. You play, you pay. We've all done it, the only difference is that us old guys know how fvcking stupid it is because we're past it. If you don't want to learn from OUR mistakes, then go ahead an make your own. Just don't whine like little beeches when you get popped, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET POPPED. The only question is when and how badly. Step up, take your medicine, and stop making excuses.

Have a nice day.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:29 AM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Telling him to grow up, pull his head out of his a$$, stop whining, and take responsibility for his actions IS advice. It's just not the kind of advice a moron who would pull this juvenile bull$hit wants to hear.

That goes for the rest of the little wanna-bes out there playing boy racer. You play, you pay. We've all done it, the only difference is that us old guys know how fvcking stupid it is because we're past it. If you don't want to learn from OUR mistakes, then go ahead an make your own. Just don't whine like little beeches when you get popped, BECAUSE YOU WILL GET POPPED. The only question is when and how badly. Step up, take your medicine, and stop making excuses.

Have a nice day.
Ha! Love it. You forgot to add that us "Old Guys" know WHERE and WHEN to speed and dice it up. I was "young, dumb, and full of ***" at one time too and I got my fair share of speeding tickets, well, more than my fair share.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Texasscout
Ha! Love it. You forgot to add that us "Old Guys" know WHERE and WHEN to speed and dice it up. I was "young, dumb, and full of ***" at one time too and I got my fair share of speeding tickets, well, more than my fair share.

lmao.....funny old men

Old 10-26-2006, 12:49 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by Texasscout
I'm not admitting anything. Shhh. These whipper-snappers will be out cloggin' up the roads. I know you know what I'm talking about. They can have the canyons.. LOL.. In Texas it was the flats and up here it's the hills.

You can't play in WA brother. These left-coast bubbas don't play. Period. ESPECIALLY on this damn Island. I just did some math for the other ticket-whining thread and it's been 26 years since my last ticket.

(knocking wood here...)

Old 10-26-2006, 12:51 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by castertroy101
lmao.....funny old men
Yep. With the bennies that age/experience brings.

(HEY! Where the fork did that wrinkle come from?? And what's with this forking glare on the back of my head?? You say I have a gray hair WHERE?? )

Old 10-26-2006, 02:38 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^hahaha...im sure you will be funniest old man on these boards.

ps. I heard botox are done at your local malls now

Old 10-26-2006, 05:30 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by castertroy101
^hahaha...im sure you will be funniest old man on these boards.

ps. I heard botox are done at your local malls now
I have a bottle, and I have a 21 year old nurse that comes by to administer the treatments. She 'removes wrinkles' if you know what I mean.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:09 PM
good girl.. very good.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Wreckless Driving Ticket