G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Lost to a Diablo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-06-2003, 08:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lost to a Diablo

So I was driving home and a red hot Lambo Diablo pulls up next to me at a stop light. Engine roaring, the light turns green. Not expecting this to be any contest, but surprisingly, for the first 2-3 seconds the G35C kept up, but then he floored it and pulled ahead a few car lengths. Must be nice to have that kind of power if you can afford a couple hundred thousand dollars.

Old 11-06-2003, 08:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Lost to a Diablo

WHAT! You lost to that thing? It must be driver.....

- Don't argue with idiots. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.=P-

Old 11-06-2003, 09:21 PM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

yeah, a race between the G and a diablo is all a drivers race...haha. i kid.

the diablo is such a sexy car...almost as sexy as the G.

Old 11-06-2003, 09:26 PM

next time lounch the car at 6000 rpms then u can get the Diablo.

Yeah there are some cars the G can take then there are some car the G can compeate with then there are cars that are outa our range.
I race a 911 turbo and yeah i think we all know the out come of that one

Old 11-06-2003, 11:11 PM

Consider yourself lucky just being able to race THE DIABLO!

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 11-06-2003, 11:30 PM

i seariuosly doubt he raced a Diablo, bcuz he said that the diablo was the one that "roared" it's engine...mmm why would a Diablo wanna race something when he knows he was ognna win already?

Old 11-06-2003, 11:49 PM

Why wouldn't he? He probably doesn't go up against many cars that have a chance of beating it, anyway. Race is a race, and he probably wanted to race a good looking G .

G35 Coupe. Diamond Graphite, Graphite, Premium and wheel and Tire package. Zaino Baby.

Old 11-07-2003, 01:06 AM

Dude, how did you lose to a DIABLO? I mean seriously, what's next, A Mclaren F1? Learn how to drive!

Old 11-07-2003, 01:44 AM

dude i totally believe him... y? cuz i raced a MURCIELAGO! hahah i didnt get smoked... i got MURDERED... haha never had so much fun getting "murdered"!!

wanna hear the story? ok so around 11 pm... i washed my car... by the time i finished it was 1am... i decided to take it out for a spin... there is this express way (foothill expressway) near where i live... no traffic whatsoever... i was cruising around 60mph... n i see really bright HID lights just coming at me from behind... it just flyed by soooooooo fing fast my god... i just had to see which car it was... it stopped at a red light a head... i got next to it... what u kno... its a brand new murcielago >_<... the driver looked like he was in his 40's... he starts revin... it was so loud... my G was literally, shaking... light turned green, u guessed it... he took off so fast... he was just pulling away...gone (i was flooring)... few lights down we stopped at a red light again... he opens his window asks me... "hey is that a V6?" im like... "yeah.... -_-;;" he replied "wow thats pretty fast for a V6" NOW... i was SMILING ^-^!! haha light turned green again... never saw him again... THE END! hahaha

Old 11-07-2003, 01:51 AM

Ha Ha, you guys are gonna laugh but I tried a Murcialago. Heh Heh. The only one I have ever seen on the road. It was that gross lime green (who cares when you have a Lambo), color. I was driving south on the 405 near Costa Mesa. I saw him and zoomed up next to him. It was this older guy 40ish, looked kinda heavy crammed into that tiny car. He was blabbing on his cell phone cruisin along. So I dropped it in 4 th and romped on it a little lurching forward. Of course my true love was in the passenger seat telling me what and obssessed bone head I was and that the guy didn't know I was there. Then I looked over and he is getting off his call, so I put it in neutral for a sec and revved it hard. He glances over and smiles at me as I dropped the hammer in 4th again. Of course there was no chance but man did that V12 sound sweet as he blew by me. HA!. Later G-riders.

-Jason
Laser Red '03 6MT

Old 11-07-2003, 02:25 AM

All i got to tell you guys is we are driving the NEW SKYLINE!!!!!

Even if you were to mod up a diablo or a mucielago it would never reach the peak potential of our coupe...

I BET MY *** the greddy TT coupe would smoke that diablo...
The old Skyline reached 1050 HP with nos..
I bet soon enough our G's will be at 700 HP.. enough to leave that diablo sucking taillights.. have faith my friends..
the coupe will own all cars...

Old 11-07-2003, 02:38 AM

...or the sedan...

gurgen

Old 11-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

geez, you guys are just lucky to see all these murcielagos. ive never seen one on the road...only at a car show. but i guess thats what i have to deal with living near ucf. when i go back home...thats a different story

Old 11-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys are soooo weak! I smoked this kid last week. I got up to the stop sign, revved my engine, put it in first and dropped my clutch.

I left that kid on that 2004 tricycle in my smoke. I think he was out of the diaper wearing stage so he was an accomplished tricycle operator. haha.

Old 11-07-2003, 11:45 AM

What? That post is just crazy. You buy a Lambo so you DON'T have to mod it man. Its not about modding it..its about the whole package.

The peak potential of your coupe..wow, so I guess I a Civic driver could pull up to a Lambo and say "dude, if I had xx,xxx dollars I could whoop your ***!!!"

Please...Lambo owns G35. Sorry, I love the G35, don't get me wrong, but that's just silly.

As far as the Coupe owning all cars..wow, you are insanely cocky. I highly doubt a 700whp G35 Coupe will be able to run with the high powered Supra's or insanely wicked Cobra's. Remember, you're going to have to slap a F/I kit on there and spend a ton of money. A Cobra owner only has to drop a few grand on some pulley's, exhaust and a KB S/C and its lights out.

Let's be real here please.

2002 NBP RSX-S
Hondata, AEM V2, DC SS adapter w/ metal bushings

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lost to a Diablo