G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Maturity in this forum.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Maturity in this forum.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by wrexxy on 08/24/04 01:59 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 08-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Have you tried it?????
It usually doesn't work for me.....gives me an error message. BUt you can delete.

"I like you.....You remind me of myself when I was young and foolish"

Old 08-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Z2G

first off, gg35, you got a sweet ride. now i see why you sold your hiros. nicest looking gold rims i've seen yet. by the way, did you ever sell your stock wheels or hiros yet?

back to the subject though. i agree that within the asian culture, it is normal for parents to support their children throughout childhood, college, and even professional/grad school with their tuition, rent, and cars. for me, i admit that my parents bought all of my cars (300zx and passport) for me up until i finally finished grad school. my g35 was my first car purchase that i made on my own and coincidentally at age 30!!!! : ) so, with many young g35 drivers out there, i don't see what's all the hooplah and congrats on having loving parents who can afford it. the only downside, in my opinion, is that of safety. for me, i would never give my kid under 21 a car with almost 300hp. i don't think most kids that age are responsible enough to handle such a car. i think most of the comments made by other members stems from all the previous posts (and there have been many) with the same young drivers getting into accidents and getting stupid speeding tickets and complaining about it. and perhaps a little envy as well: )

but it's all good guys and girls....we all one happy family of g-owners. bickering amongst siblings is normal. having and stating your opinion is fine by me. just try to keep the personal insults out cuz we're all g-bros and sistas : )

Old 08-24-2004, 04:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

im just gonna say this... respect other members, dont matter who the *** they are (16 year old kid driving a G mommy n daddy bought for them, 30 year old worked his/her *** off to get the G, 70 old millionaire w/ a G as his/her toy) it doesnt matter. we are talking about our CARs here, nothing else. if other member(s) say something you dont like? just ignore. whos gives a shiet? you dont have time to argue w/ that ***.

im out.

Old 08-24-2004, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How many people in here would give back a free car if your parents bought you one? It's not anyone's fault for having a nice car given to them by their parents. Life is not fair. get over it. I would have loved to have a G35 given to me by my parents. But life is too short to worry about how someone else gets what they have. I'm more worried about how I will get what I want next.

Old 08-24-2004, 04:59 PM

I have nothing against you, but you really need to learn how to write in paragraphs, or no one will even bother reading what you have to say.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:00 PM

there is an edit option, but it does not work. Admin seems to not care too much about it, since its been like that since i registered.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:01 PM

Everybody has good points, even the younger guys, I'm not a hater in any way shape or form, but I am human and will be envious towards other people. Just because I may be envious of you doesn't mean I don't jock your ride or complient any of you on what you have done to enhance it. I enjoy this forum, and LMAO, when people talk $hit. I know its all in good fun, and never take anything personally. With that said...I love my G and would always rather park next to another one then any other car whether the driver is 16 or 95.

2004 DG G35 Coupe, Perm, Sport, Aero.

Old 08-24-2004, 05:04 PM

I agree. My parents would have never bought me such an expensive car at that age. I got my 99 prelude as a graduation present when i was 17 and i thought i was cool then..haha

I sold the hiros. trying to sell the stockers for 750 plus shipping. tires are still good, 1 has small scrape. rest are fine.

excuse my sales ad...haha

Old 08-24-2004, 05:42 PM

Sry GG35 I've always talked on forums like that, even in my emails and blogs. From now on I'll write in paragraph form.

Old 08-24-2004, 06:03 PM
Registered

actually..the proper way to search on this forum..is too type in the key words like pop charger, select the topic..and always do show all results..

once the query pulls up..like on that post..and click on flat..and will show all users post to that thread..just like viewing a regular thread..

neways...back to the topic..I've been too alot more forums..and its just as bad..or even worse than ours..

other forums let u cuss..threads are in the wrong place..fighting all the time..and what not..now if we make this a paying site..all that would change..

the bottom line..which as being stated before...let it go..next topic

GGG Member Signup

Old 08-24-2004, 06:47 PM

Anyone who really knows me knows I love to joke around and have a good time. I don't mind people getting a little personal and even insulting (if done in jest), but I do not like people who are arrogant or make attacking comments towards others. This forum, for the most part, doesn't have much of that. Some quarreling is ok and expected, heck this is the internet after all.

One funny statement I read in this thread...
<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Yea my parents got me my coupe, hell they even got me the STi. ... Am I spoiled? Maybe. ...

<hr></blockquote>
MAYBE??? LMFAO. Yeah, my parents have spent well over $60,000 on 2 cars for me, but I'm not sure if I'm spoiled... Now that's some good sheit.

IMO, this is personal information that SHOULD NOT BE SHARED. Just like I would not tell you how much money I make in a year. How someone received their car should have no bearing on their opinion of what type of exhaust or wheels someone should buy. If you drive a G35, GREAT! It's a fantastic car. If you won one on Wheel of Fortune, or you're so damn rich that you own it and the best car in the world (a Z06 of course [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]) what real impact should that have in your ability to contribute to this forum or give your opinion on a topic?

Bottom line, don't brag blatantly about your good fortune for the sake of those who are less fortunate. It shows insecurity and is generally accepted by others to be in poor taste.

<font color=blue>The above statements are only my take on the issue. If you disagree with anything I typed then you are 100% right!</font color=blue>

Old 08-24-2004, 07:05 PM

Hey moron, when you lease a car... how much are you actually paying? I never said we bought the car... I actually saved my parents money by going with the STi, so keep your dumb, uninformed comments to yourself

2003 6MT Laser Red Coupe, Premium, Chrome 18's, JWT Pop Charger, Z Tube- Gone
My new Baby 2005 Subaru WRX STI Obsidian Black Pearl =D

Old 08-24-2004, 07:26 PM

i do not think the "spoil-ness" of a person can be measured by the amount of money his parents spend on him....just everyone mind their own business and it doesn't matter how people get their cars....

its all about respect...why people hating on people just cuz they didn't spend money buying a car? just respect people on the forum and i do believe we can get along together...

and yes...my parents bought me the car =) i am sure i WILL do the same thing when my parents are old and won't be able to work and stuff....they spoil me..i spoil them...what's the big deal?

Old 08-24-2004, 07:46 PM

very well put. when my daughter gets older, there is no doubt in my mind that i will try to provide her with the best possible transportation i can afford. thats just the way i am, shes my baby and yes, i do spoil her. so what?shes my princess..haha

even her grandma already promised her a mercedes when she turns 18. kids are just spoiled nowadays.if you are 30+, you probably wounldn't understand because thats not how it was like 10+ years ago.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Maturity in this forum.