G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 vs Subaru WRX STi weight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 10:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok this is retarded, I said Gs are chick magnets and if any one wants to argue that point your an idiot... I think anyone who drives one knows what I am talking about...and yes everyone knows the ford gt is a hot car but come on you dont need a 200k super car to get looks, that means that anything under that car is ****??? alright not to mention you said "your friends" ford gt, I have friends with pretty hot cars too, if you really want to do that my fathers f430 will go twice as far as that ford... I dont think you should brag about what your friends have and not shoot down what other people are proud of because fact of the matter not every can afford that car or anything of that status. Case closed.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:31 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by thejoker
Ok this is retarded, I said Gs are chick magnets and if any one wants to argue that point your an idiot... I think anyone who drives one knows what I am talking about...and yes everyone knows the ford gt is a hot car but come on you dont need a 200k super car to get looks, that means that anything under that car is ****??? alright not to mention you said "your friends" ford gt, I have friends with pretty hot cars too, if you really want to do that my fathers f430 will go twice as far as that ford... I dont think you should brag about what your friends have and not shoot down what other people are proud of because fact of the matter not every can afford that car or anything of that status. Case closed.
So everyone here is lame and azz ugly. And we need a G to get "looks"? LOL

Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
So everyone here is lame and azz ugly. And we need a G to get "looks"? LOL
who said that? I said Gs are hot

Old 06-01-2010, 10:45 PM
i had an 05 STI and the thing was bullet proof, but my wife hated the wing & hood scoop. I loved the car for it's performance and it's stability in the good weather and bad.
I will never dis the STi. I would buy another, but the interior is not as good as the G. The G is WAY more comfortable and i think it's a much better looking car. I definitely get more looks in it.
Everyone w/ STi's always waved and the community was great.
After i put the twin turbos on my G .... performace is unmatched by the Subys. Now i have the performance and style. It's everything i ever wanted. The good thing about the G ... you can keep making it better. The STi was pretty much tapped out.
Both cars are great, it's just a matter of taste.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally Posted by NachoCheese
****, I didn't know we allowed 10 year olds in the forums.

Now GTFO out of the forums with your bull****.
I expected a response from people.
Nice cars in the pictures. Don't matter.
If you let the car shift on its own, not sport.
No shifty/clutchy, no sporty.
The use of shift and clutch is an art. I may be 10 years old, but I know how to drive stick.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:19 AM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
^ We have enough 6mt vs 5at threads, go post your opinion of what "sport" really is on one of those other threads. No need to start that bs again in this thread.

Old 06-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by thejoker
My son...

... you know? I was 17 once... bought myself a California edition 1969 Camaro SS, 4 on the floor... my reasoning was that I wanted to hang out with this crew and all of them have Chevys... ahh the memories... but I digress...

Let me let you in on a little secret: you don't need a car, period, to get "looks". You can drive whatever car you want, but you cannot drive the car into the party, or the restaurant, or the bar, etc etc etc. and once you are there, you then have to open your mouth. I guess you are young and you think people are looking at you thinking to themselves "oh how cool and good looking that guy is driving the InfinitI" but the reality is they are just looking at the car. Now, there are indeed some women that rationalize, if you have a nice exotic car, you have money, and are willing to spend it on them... but they'll soon turn around and sleep with the first stud that tickles their fancy.. so wear protection.

Oh and BTW those Axe commercials are a hoax too...

Also, you don't need to lie about your dad owning a Ferrari. You don't impress anyone. BTW, to be "twice as fast" as a Ford GT, a Ferrari F430 would have to go 0-60 in 1.9 seconds, or do the quarter mile in 5.6 seconds, or have a top speed of over 400 MPH.

... but you are young.. hopefully one day, in the distant future, you will understand what I am saying to you.

Godspeed, my boy.

Old 06-05-2010, 01:09 AM
Originally Posted by System Shock
The use of shift and clutch is an art. I may be 10 years old, but I know how to drive stick.
It's as much of an art as placing your cupped hand into your armpit and making fart noises. My first 4 cars we're all 5 speeds, this is my first automatic. And yes, I CAN shift in my automatic. It's call triptronic. If I wanna keep it in first and drift around a corner, I can do that, in my automatic car. If I wanna downshift and use engine break, I can, in my automatic car. If I want to upshift to 5th doing 30mph, I can, in my automatic car. I've driven standards all my life, I didn't feel like ****in Picasso while doing it, either. I was just driving like anyone else in any other car.

Old 06-05-2010, 05:12 AM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by System Shock
I suppose a Ferrari isn't sporty either?

Old 06-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
I've picked up girls in my Prius. It's the man, not the car. At least that backseat is bigger.

Old 06-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hahahahahahaha, holy crap, how did this thread go from comparing an sti to a g35 and now its about panty dropping cars and ferraris, older gentlemen fighting with 17 year olds, people not knowing how to spell their own car, automatics dont count as sports cars and all the other crap, i think that the comment above me made the most sense out of anyone. Big Back Seats FTW!

Old 06-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Are all of you people serious?!?!? This is the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen in my life.

Every click of the next button has brought me more laughs.

Old 06-06-2010, 06:56 PM
What about STI vs G35 in performance?

NO COMPARISON

Old 06-06-2010, 07:02 PM
Originally Posted by toyotabike
what about sti vs g35 in performance?

No comparison
g35 would smoke it with 3 tires while towing a hot tub full of topless bitches

Old 06-07-2010, 03:32 AM
hell yea nacho cheese, i agree ith ur auto topic. Also for the girl kind of stuff in likin g cars. ALOT of GIRLS dont know **** about cars, all they look at is the curves and style of the car. A g35 vs a Prius haaa girls arent stupid now they know that a little hybrid bmmmmmm is pretty gay. They like a mans car which the G gives off. example is most girls that ask me about my car all they say is wow what kinda car is that, **** i could prolly get away with saying an aston martin and they would be like wow cool. Pretty much what im trying to say is nice car+looks will get you laid forsure. Nice car+ugly is ganna take some talking and some game but still might pull her. **** car+looks ganna take some some talking too and better atleast have some walmart spinners if you want to get the girl HAAAlol.At last but not least **** car+ugly then you better spend ur life in the gym if you wanna hang. now that pretty much lays it out and auto G vs. manuel G dosent matter still are both quick stock so damn lets just get along with that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 vs Subaru WRX STi weight