G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 vs Subaru WRX STi weight

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 05:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MyGfaster1
hell yea nacho cheese, i agree ith ur auto topic. Also for the girl kind of stuff in likin g cars. ALOT of GIRLS dont know **** about cars, all they look at is the curves and style of the car. A g35 vs a Prius haaa girls arent stupid now they know that a little hybrid bmmmmmm is pretty gay. They like a mans car which the G gives off. example is most girls that ask me about my car all they say is wow what kinda car is that, **** i could prolly get away with saying an aston martin and they would be like wow cool. Pretty much what im trying to say is nice car+looks will get you laid forsure. Nice car+ugly is ganna take some talking and some game but still might pull her. **** car+looks ganna take some some talking too and better atleast have some walmart spinners if you want to get the girl HAAAlol.At last but not least **** car+ugly then you better spend ur life in the gym if you wanna hang. now that pretty much lays it out and auto G vs. manuel G dosent matter still are both quick stock so damn lets just get along with that.
Wow, hopefully you dont talk to girls like you type...holy **** punctuation is your friend, and use it correctly so we can understand what your saying

Old 06-07-2010, 05:46 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
hell yea nacho cheese, i agree ith ur auto topic. Also for the girl kind of stuff in likin g cars. ALOT of GIRLS dont know **** about cars, all they look at is the curves and style of the car. A g35 vs a Prius haaa girls arent stupid now they know that a little hybrid bmmmmmm is pretty gay. They like a mans car which the G gives off. example is most girls that ask me about my car all they say is wow what kinda car is that, **** i could prolly get away with saying an aston martin and they would be like wow cool. Pretty much what im trying to say is nice car+looks will get you laid forsure. Nice car+ugly is ganna take some talking and some game but still might pull her. **** car+looks ganna take some some talking too and better atleast have some walmart spinners if you want to get the girl HAAAlol.At last but not least **** car+ugly then you better spend ur life in the gym if you wanna hang. now that pretty much lays it out and auto G vs. manuel G dosent matter still are both quick stock so damn lets just get along with that.

Stay in school

Old 06-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
This thread's retarded. Unsubscribed!

Old 06-07-2010, 06:34 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts

Old 06-07-2010, 10:54 PM
ok i dont reply and make sure everything is correct. i made this damn thread about sti vs G35, and somehow it switched to auto vs. manuel and what girls like so **** off i dont live to make corrections on this forum.

Old 06-07-2010, 11:13 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Anyone willing to give a translation? I can't understand a word this guy is saying.. I guess his name is fitting for how he types

Old 06-08-2010, 12:14 AM
if you really cant figure out what im saying then ur pretty stupid then, damn if you dont know then just dont look at my thread.

Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
if you really cant figure out what im saying then ur pretty stupid then, damn if you dont know then just dont look at my thread.
Wow.

Just wow..

Old 06-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
lol this thread turned to a total FIAL!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 05:39 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 118 Likes on 75 Posts
lmao !!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-08-2010, 07:15 AM
You need to grammar check your signature.

Old 06-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

MyGfaster1 looks fail

Old 06-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Why would you make a thread about comparing a G35 to the STi? Two different cars for two different groups of people.

Old 06-08-2010, 11:32 PM

Sorry, should have read the thread before posting what I did.... By the way, I love both cars if it even matters any more.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:46 AM
twegger or whatever wow really so your saying i fail, haaa not even ganna say why ur wrong since this isnt a thread about who looks like what. PS step ur game up ur car is a fail, wtf ur emblems look like there painted black with a damn paint brush. also looks like ur riding on little training wheels that looks VERY heavy. try some lightwieght bro.
Also i made this thread about how people always think STi's are always so much lighter then G35's. There not i think its 200 pound different. THATS WHY I MADE THIS THREAD.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 vs Subaru WRX STi weight