G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Came home to the little SURPIRSE!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Came home to the little SURPIRSE!!!

So umm, my car is in hibernation and doesn't move if there is snow on the ground. So there;s hardly anytime for me to get in to any problems since its winter . So I came home today and went to warm her up for a little to my surprise i see this little number on fender (Pic Below). Parking spots are assigned so i know exactly who parks beside me, I look at the truck beside me and what do i see a big blue mark from scratching my car and denting it. I proceed to confront the owner of the truck, and she completely denies it. Even with proof .

Didnt want it to resort to this, but now i have to report it . Or else she wont pay to fix it.

Is this easily fixable guys?

Scratch from truck

Old 02-07-2011, 09:18 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
Gaaaaaah dumb bitch sue her ***

Old 02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol kick her in the ovary's!!....jk.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:25 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by 1hotvq
lol kick her in the ovary's!!....jk.
i'm not kidding

Old 02-07-2011, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by jutn35
Gaaaaaah dumb bitch sue her ***
Trust me shes gonna pay!!! Just for not being honest. Im gonna make sure i get enough to get my car fully Detailed after the fix

Old 02-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Received 29 Likes on 21 Posts
How can she deny it WITH proof.

Glad you have pictures. Take more with more angles if you can. Bust out a ruler or something to show that the exact height of your damage is the exact height of her damage.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Quit trying to get an honest answer from this b!tch that hit you! Make a police report and point out your car and the area on her truck where she hit you. File charges of a "Hit & Run" and see if she fesses up. I believe that dent is too big for a Paintless Dent Removal company, couldn't hurt to ask! Are the scratches thru the clearcoat/paint into the primer, difficult to tell from the pic? Good Luck with this, I dislike dishonest azzholes....
Gary

Old 02-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Revo
How can she deny it WITH proof.

Glad you have pictures. Take more with more angles if you can. Bust out a ruler or something to show that the exact height of your damage is the exact height of her damage.
Yea i took a lot more with the digital. I didn't go as far as the rule yet. But if need B it will be done!

Originally Posted by gary c
Quit trying to get an honest answer from this b!tch that hit you! Make a police report and point out your car and the area on her truck where she hit you. File charges of a "Hit & Run" and see if she fesses up. I believe that dent is too big for a Paintless Dent Removal company, couldn't hurt to ask! Are the scratches thru the clearcoat/paint into the primer, difficult to tell from the pic? Good Luck with this, I dislike dishonest azzholes....
Gary
O man! that's not what i wanted to hear. It is down to the clearcoat, you know how are cars are with paint and what not. It has a huge dent in with those scratches

Old 02-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Did you get a police report? If not, I hope you got her license plate and other identifying proof that it was, in fact, her doing. As far as the pics show, that damage on the other vehicle does not identify HER vehicle. It could be anything. Did you get more pics? She can run off and get hers buffed out or something and then you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Be smart about this and don't let your emotions get in the way.
GL OP!

Old 02-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
sorry to hear that bro...

Old 02-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Yeah, take a lot of pics and like was said, get a ruler and put it next to you dent on your car and the one on hers. If you can get a picture of her truck parked next to your car showing the marks on both cars. Also, get pics of her plate with your car in the back ground. Also, get her VIN #. Take a pic of it. Also, tell your insurance company AFTER you file a police report. Include all pictures in the report.

Let them know you tried to contact her and she denied involvement. Tell the same to your insurance company. Also, write down all the dates for everything. When it happened, when you talked to her, when you took the pictures. EVERYTHING.

Old 02-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Call the police and get a report

Old 02-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck. I had a similar thing happen (not to my G) and got stuck paying for it. I had a cop come down and he claimed there wasn't enough proof. I pointed at both cars, the paint, everything.

Old 02-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by DustinB_2005G35
Yeah, take a lot of pics and like was said, get a ruler and put it next to you dent on your car and the one on hers. If you can get a picture of her truck parked next to your car showing the marks on both cars. Also, get pics of her plate with your car in the back ground. Also, get her VIN #. Take a pic of it. Also, tell your insurance company AFTER you file a police report. Include all pictures in the report.

Let them know you tried to contact her and she denied involvement. Tell the same to your insurance company. Also, write down all the dates for everything. When it happened, when you talked to her, when you took the pictures. EVERYTHING.
Yea I took a lot of pic already i just posted the ones that i took on my phone. Theres pictures from every angle. Far, near, right, left, top. If i could get one underneath, i would. The ground is full of snow and cold at that.
Im making sure i get everything done. I do not want to get screwed here.
I don't really want my insurance involved though

Originally Posted by 19kdrill
Did you get a police report? If not, I hope you got her license plate and other identifying proof that it was, in fact, her doing. As far as the pics show, that damage on the other vehicle does not identify HER vehicle. It could be anything. Did you get more pics? She can run off and get hers buffed out or something and then you wouldn't have a leg to stand on. Be smart about this and don't let your emotions get in the way.
GL OP!
No i called the cops but here in TORONTO, they don't send out cops for that kind of incident , unless it gets outta hand. I got lots more pics enough from every angle. Emotions, What Emotions!!. I don't know this Bit@h! shes going down!

Old 02-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Originally Posted by Maggot
Good luck. I had a similar thing happen (not to my G) and got stuck paying for it. I had a cop come down and he claimed there wasn't enough proof. I pointed at both cars, the paint, everything.
Well the car doesn't move and shes the only one that parks there. So hopefully that wont happen to me. And i have beyond enough proof

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Came home to the little SURPIRSE!!!