G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

2008 328I Coupe or 2008 G37 Coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2011, 01:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thatoneguy
I sense a lot of a former Honda owner in you, and you brought your fan boism with you. Good on you. Go jerk off to a poster of Vin Diesel, and come back to the real work when you learn something about cars. And I suggest you take other cars for a spin other than your Nissan you're so ***** deep into. It's a wonderful world of cars out there.

And speaking of Camaros...worst handling muscle car out there? beats the NISMO 370Z around VIR by 3.5 seconds....and all that while weighing 800 lbs more...and you've obviously never driven a Challenger or a Mustang if you think the Camaro handles bad. Live rear axle shift mid corner on a bump apparently means good handling to you. You will not teach anyone here anything. I suggest you read and live more and do less talking.

And reference your quote from that review, it also says this : “What the 328i does better than its peers is combine the ingredients of the perfect sports sedan: driving dynamics and luxury.” You're just a one dimensional nut swinger...nothing more...now go accelerate briskly and drift around corners...or whatever you do with your amazing VQ
LMFAO!!!! I've driven a SRT-8 and heavily modded R/T challenger, and a 5.0 Mustang. WAYYYY BETTER handling then the Camaro. Your talking about me being a honda owner... that's you. You get your facts from a magazine that is known for misleading information. Also the G37 may be uglier then the 35, but i'll take it over the ugly *** 328 sedan... and I'm also talking about coupes. Your showing sedans. Keep it up bro.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:24 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I sense a lot of a former Honda owner in you, and you brought your fan boism with you. Good on you. Go jerk off to a poster of Vin Diesel, and come back to the real work when you learn something about cars. And I suggest you take other cars for a spin other than your Nissan you're so ***** deep into. It's a wonderful world of cars out there.

And speaking of Camaros...worst handling muscle car out there? beats the NISMO 370Z around VIR by 3.5 seconds....and all that while weighing 800 lbs more...and you've obviously never driven a Challenger or a Mustang if you think the Camaro handles bad. Live rear axle shift mid corner on a bump apparently means good handling to you. You will not teach anyone here anything. I suggest you read and live more and do less talking.

And reference your quote from that review, it also says this : “What the 328i does better than its peers is combine the ingredients of the perfect
sports sedan: driving dynamics and luxury.”
You're just a one dimensional nut swinger...nothing more...now go accelerate briskly and drift around corners...or whatever you do with your amazing VQ

^+1 with "Icrazy2u" on the sedan part .. ill give you a top of the line 328 will beat our POS VQ Nissan car in luxury... driving both (335 coupe/g35 coupe) day in day out! Your are so right BMW is bar none the clear winner in the luxury department, mind you my G is two years older so i know a g37 will keep up with the newer beamers . But I am sorry if you think 230hp counts as sport anything, maybe back in 1999 this would be car of the year not now... and since we are all quoting this this and that let me just show more random info

http://www.insideline.com/bmw/3-seri...initi-g37.html

coupe vs coupe "Due to its higher price and shorter features list, the 3
Series won this test by only 2.3 points" this is a real side by side comparison. In this comparison the 335 won because of straight performance. so i cant see how a 328 beat a g37 with 100 hp difference in the other side by side??? something doesn't add up but hey guy you sound so in love with a bmw why not make the jump over!? just a word of advise grass is always greener on the other side

Old 04-10-2011, 07:37 AM
I love driving BMWs but in the E90s the idrive is ridiculous, major PiTA to me, the new ones, recent models don't even have a freakin oil dip stick, I don't want to have to rely on an idiot light. If you buy one, be prepared to start exchanging Christmas cards with your mechanic. The 328 is a joke, might as well get a v6 accord, at least it will be reliable.

Old 04-10-2011, 11:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Go 335 or just stick with Infiniti. The 328 is weak even with chip, exhaust, etc..
We own an '05 G35 and an '08 328..and the beemer is gutless lol

Old 04-10-2011, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by brenty_blanco
Go 335 or just stick with Infiniti. The 328 is weak even with chip, exhaust, etc..
+1^

Old 04-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
I have owned 2 G35s and 1 G37 and I have to say I am just tired and fed up with Infiniti. They look good but it ends there. The quality of Infiniti is pure crap. My Hyuandi uses better quality materials for construction.

If I was you, I would get a used 335i and get a chip. It would blow away any G37 and be much much more reliable.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
I have owned 2 G35s and 1 G37 and I have to say I am just tired and fed up with Infiniti. They look good but it ends there. The quality of Infiniti is pure crap. My Hyuandi uses better quality materials for construction.

If I was you, I would get a used 335i and get a chip. It would blow away any G37 and be much much more reliable.
Except the fact that the 335 is almost a lemon. BMW does make good cars, but maintenance on those things will get really expensive. The TT over heat really fast, fuel pump issues, and others. My G feels solid. I would take a 335i, but I wouldn't call the G's bad quality.

Old 04-10-2011, 06:50 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by icrazy2u
LMFAO!!!! I've driven a SRT-8 and heavily modded R/T challenger, and a 5.0 Mustang. WAYYYY BETTER handling then the Camaro. Your talking about me being a honda owner... that's you. You get your facts from a magazine that is known for misleading information. Also the G37 may be uglier then the 35, but i'll take it over the ugly *** 328 sedan... and I'm also talking about coupes. Your showing sedans. Keep it up bro.
Your perceived "better" handling does not translate into actual better handling. The SS Camaro actually handles BETTER than the SRT8, both on the 200 and the 300ft. skidpad, slalom, and braking. It also has not only higher peak cornering Gs, but average as well. And the new 5.0 does handle better, but with the track package. Without it, it is basically a tie between it and the SS. Also, I was just wondering, where you do you get your "facts" from? From your long and established opinions on handling of cars based on your extensive professional driving experience ? Those "biased" magazines still hold more water than anything you spew out of your mouth.

Originally Posted by oc1959
^+1 with "Icrazy2u" on the sedan part .. ill give you a top of the line 328 will beat our POS VQ Nissan car in luxury... driving both (335 coupe/g35 coupe) day in day out! Your are so right BMW is bar none the clear winner in the luxury department, mind you my G is two years older so i know a g37 will keep up with the newer beamers . But I am sorry if you think 230hp counts as sport anything, maybe back in 1999 this would be car of the year not now... and since we are all quoting this this and that let me just show more random info
I never said the 328 was a sports car, but I will say that the G35 and G37 are DEFINITELY not sports cars. And the G37 still can't match the 335 in acceleration (or any performance test for that matter), and is only marginally quicker than the G35, because even though they did increase the horsepower, they also added quite a bit of weight. And you don't think 230hp is sport anything? Go line up at a 1/4 mile track, or road course, against an E36 M3 with it's measly 240hp and see what happens.

Originally Posted by oc1959
http://www.insideline.com/bmw/3-seri...initi-g37.html

coupe vs coupe "Due to its higher price and shorter features list, the 3
Series won this test by only 2.3 points" this is a real side by side comparison. In this comparison the 335 won because of straight performance. so i cant see how a 328 beat a g37 with 100 hp difference in the other side by side??? something doesn't add up but hey guy you sound so in love with a bmw why not make the jump over!? just a word of advise grass is always greener on the other side
Wow, way to take that quote of out context. Did you not pay attention to the rest of what was said? Let me show you the parts you missed, so you can get the full picture of why the BMW won that comparo.

And by most standards, the Infiniti G37 is an impressive car and a lot of fun. But it isn't as quick as the BMW 335i, nor does it engage its driver with equal commitment.

Due to its higher price and shorter features list, the 3 Series won this test by only 2.3 points. But contained within those points are all the details that make it a more intimate and involving driving partner.

"Nearly every aspect of our drive feels more natural in the 335i," one of our editors recorded in the notebook for this comparison. "I'm not sure what the price difference is, but the BMW feels $15,000 better."

So no, it didn't just win because it's faster. It won because it is just a better driving car. And I'm not in love with BMW, I just don't think that Infiniti is the greatest car in the world, and I also understand that just because car A has more horsepower than car B does not make it a better car.

Originally Posted by LonghornGary
I love driving BMWs but in the E90s the idrive is ridiculous, major PiTA to me, the new ones, recent models don't even have a freakin oil dip stick, I don't want to have to rely on an idiot light. If you buy one, be prepared to start exchanging Christmas cards with your mechanic. The 328 is a joke, might as well get a v6 accord, at least it will be reliable.
BMW sells more than two times the amount of cars Infiniti sells, if they were so ****ty and unreliable, the numbers would show. And Gary, please, do not compare a RWD sedan with a perfect 50/50 weight distribution to a FWD Honda, or I'll have to assume you're related to the two above and get your "facts" from the same places they do.

Originally Posted by brenty_blanco
If you want pure speed and don’t give a **** about anything else, why even bother with V6s and I-6, turbo or not? Go get a C5 Vette for 15k, do heads and cams and a ATI Pro Charger, and go have fun with 800hp for less than 30k total. Plus it’ll still handle!

Old 04-10-2011, 07:15 PM
Your perceived "better" handling does not translate into actual better handling. The SS Camaro actually handles BETTER than the SRT8, both on the 200 and the 300ft. skidpad, slalom, and braking. It also has not only higher peak cornering Gs, but average as well. And the new 5.0 does handle better, but with the track package. Without it, it is basically a tie between it and the SS. Also, I was just wondering, where you do you get your "facts" from? From your long and established opinions on handling of cars based on your extensive professional driving experience ? Those "biased" magazines still hold more water than anything you spew out of your mouth.
This is the internet, I'm typing, not talking out of my mouth. And yes, I would know how each handles if I've driven each many of times. The camaro is nothing but a GTO with less performance and a ls3 in it. So where did you get your facts this time? The camaro handles like a bus. I enjoy how you get ALL your facts from the internet but have never driven any of them. And I love how you said the 5.0 handles better only with the track pack, but it some how handles G's WAY better then the camaro with out the track pack. So now a camaro is better then a mustang, and the 328 is faster then a G37. Do this thread a favor and STFU.

And I love how your saying NOTHING good about Infiniti, but yet your on this forum, and yet you have a G37? Go teabag a cactus. If you already have a 328, go buy another and your life will be complete.

Old 04-10-2011, 07:49 PM
I don't understand, you ask for opinions and yet you shoot them. Look if you want a wanna be bimmer then go buy it. Otherwise step up and get a 335 and move on. Good luck with your purchase I hope you enjoy your next car.

Old 04-10-2011, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by LonghornGary
I don't understand, you ask for opinions and yet you shoot them. Look if you want a wanna be bimmer then go buy it. Otherwise step up and get a 335 and move on. Good luck with your purchase I hope you enjoy your next car.
If you were refering to me, I wasn't asking for anybody's opinion on anything, I was merely stating my opinion between a 2008 328 Coupe and a 2008 G37.

This is the internet, I'm typing, not talking out of my mouth. And yes, I would know how each handles if I've driven each many of times. The camaro is nothing but a GTO with less performance and a ls3 in it. So where did you get your facts this time? The camaro handles like a bus. I enjoy how you get ALL your facts from the internet but have never driven any of them. And I love how you said the 5.0 handles better only with the track pack, but it some how handles G's WAY better then the camaro with out the track pack. So now a camaro is better then a mustang, and the 328 is faster then a G37. Do this thread a favor and STFU

And I love how your saying NOTHING good about Infiniti, but yet your on this forum, and yet you have a G37? Go teabag a cactus. If you already have a 328, go buy another and your life will be complete.
.92 vs .93 is pretty close to me...and sweet sweet irony of using the internet...you didn't come up with these findings all on your own?

Also, never said a 328 is faster than a G37, and I never said a Camaro is better than a Mustang kid. Reading comprehension > you.

And lastly, yes, I have driven all the cars I talked about, if I didn't, I wouldn't say anything about them.

And I do have a G37S. And before that I had a G35, also sport package equipped. Nice cars. BMWs are nicer. If Infiniti was that much better, they wouldn't have to cram more features in them and sell them for 10k cheaper. And even with both of those factors in there, BMW still outsells Infiniti 2 to 1.

I hate seeing those 328i. They **** me off. It's like buying a V6 muscle car.
And going back to this...you do know that even these "v6 muscle cars" that **** you off will **** all over your G35 in acceleration, right? Tool....

Old 04-10-2011, 08:30 PM
.92 vs .93 is pretty close to me...and sweet sweet irony of using the internet...you didn't come up with these findings all on your own?

Also, never said a 328 is faster than a G37, and I never said a Camaro is better than a Mustang kid. Reading comprehension > you.

And lastly, yes, I have driven all the cars I talked about, if I didn't, I wouldn't say anything about them.
Yea, I bet you have driven all of them... in your dreams. And its funny how you say .92 vs .93... thats not what your precious Car and Driver said LMFAO. And yes, you did say those cars were better, go back a read everything you typed "kid". It's pretty funny how this "kid" just showed you how dumb you are for getting all your facts from a magazine. .85 for camaro and .92 for the mustang. Where in the **** did you get a .93. Just stop. You've never driven any of these, you probably don't even own a infiniti, just another loser coming onto a forum talking useless ****. Now like I said, if you love the 328 so much, go over to that forum. Now go troll somewhere else.

Do you even believe half the bull**** that comes out of your brain?

And you talk about those V6 muscle cars... I already told your dumbass once that I'm not talking about the speed of v6 muscle cars. I clearly stated before that muscle cars were made for the sole purpose of dragging so they have v8 for faster N/A engines. So buying a V6 would be pissing all over the concept of a muscle car. So stop trying to twist my words. No one likes you.

Sorry for anyone else who reads this and hates the language, but this guys a dumbass.

Last edited by icrazy2u; 04-10-2011 at 08:35 PM.
Old 04-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Yea, I bet you have driven all of them... in your dreams. And its funny how you say .92 vs .93... thats not what your precious Car and Driver said LMFAO. And yes, you did say those cars were better, go back a read everything you typed "kid". It's pretty funny how this "kid" just showed you how dumb you are for getting all your facts from a magazine. .85 for camaro and .92 for the mustang. Where in the **** did you get a .93. Just stop. You've never driven any of these, you probably don't even own a infiniti, just another loser coming onto a forum talking useless ****. Now like I said, if you love the 328 so much, go over to that forum. Now go troll somewhere else.
You're right, I've been a member here for over 2 and a half years and sold parts off my old Inifiniti on the forum, but you are right, I don't even own one...****ing idiot lol. And I never said the Camaro was BETTER than the Mustang. I never said it was FASTER than the Mustang. I never said the 328 was FASTER than a G37. YOU said that. Allow me to show you...

So now a camaro is better then a mustang, and the 328 is faster then a G37.
You don't even know what the **** YOU are talking about, even though you said the ****. Once again, reading comprehension > you, kid.

And you talk about those V6 muscle cars... I already told your dumbass once that I'm not talking about the speed of v6 muscle cars. I clearly stated before that muscle cars were made for the sole purpose of dragging so they have v8 for faster N/A engines. So buying a V6 would be pissing all over the concept of a muscle car. So stop trying to twist my words. No one likes you.

Sorry for anyone else who reads this and hates the language, but this guys a dumbass.
lol you really are as stupid as you appear. How is buying a European luxury coupe with a 3L 230hp I-6 instead of buying a 300hp turbo I-6, like buying a v6 muscle car compared to a v8? Exactly. You're an idiot. And the fact that you have as many posts in 3 months as I do in 2.5 years, and with nothing constructive to add to this forum, shows me enough about your age, and your experience. You can now go back to ****ing your cousin, I didn't mean to take you away from that with this thread.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:01 PM
You're right, I've been a member here for over 2 and a half years and sold parts off my old Inifiniti on the forum, but you are right, I don't even own one...****ing idiot lol. And I never said the Camaro was BETTER than the Mustang. I never said it was FASTER than the Mustang. I never said the 328 was FASTER than a G37. YOU said that. Allow me to show you...

You don't even know what the **** YOU are talking about, even though you said the ****. Once again, reading comprehension > you, kid.

lol you really are as stupid as you appear. How is buying a European luxury coupe with a 3L 230hp I-6 instead of buying a 300hp turbo I-6, like buying a v6 muscle car compared to a v8? Exactly. You're an idiot. And the fact that you have as many posts in 3 months as I do in 2.5 years, and with nothing constructive to add to this forum, shows me enough about your age, and your experience. You can now go back to ****ing your cousin, I didn't mean to take you away from that with this thread.
Sorry I can't read all that right now, maybe later, got something better to do. When I come back, make sure you didn't say something stupid as **** again.

Old 04-10-2011, 09:44 PM

Alright, I'm back little lady. I'm done arguing cause all your doing now is looping it. Your just saying stuff you already said before. Hows it feel to get your dumbass handed to you by a 18 year old LMFAO. But seriously, your a dumbass.:biggt humpup:

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 328I Coupe or 2008 G37 Coupe?