G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2004, 11:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and well, I am getting the new 05 6M within 2 weeks (before new years), even though there is a shipping hold until february hehe. I just wanted to get an idea for how much you guys would pay for a fully loaded '05 6M Coupe?

Mine is coming with all the options:

Navigation ($2000)
Premium Package ($2400?)
Aero Package (the body kit/spoiler one $1200)
and other little stuff...

The MSRP on this bad boy is about 39,500, and invoice is 35,900...

How much would you guys bargain and pay?

(I am getting it for invoice out the door, so tax is included!)

Old 12-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
got mine 1137 over invoice with prem and sport suspension.

but how can u get ur car in the Dec when infiniti IS releasin the 05 6mt in Jan 05?

Old 12-15-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally Posted by Wildcn
got mine 1137 over invoice with prem and sport suspension.

but how can u get ur car in the Dec when infiniti IS releasin the 05 6mt in Jan 05?

I have a friend who works for Nissan USA, and is in very high places Some are already here under our noses sitting on selected lots. Mine is in a lot in LA awaiting my paper work.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=Gee Im Fast]Some are already here under our noses sitting on selected lots.............[QUOTE]

hum``````````` so, can that guy find out where is my car at right now?

Old 12-15-2004, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=Wildcn][QUOTE=Gee Im Fast]Some are already here under our noses sitting on selected lots.............

hum``````````` so, can that guy find out where is my car at right now?

Why can't your dealer give you that info? Its not top secret or anything. You are paying for the car, so you are entitled to know the staus. You should also notice that a few of us on this board ( 3 so far I think) are getting it before 2005 rolls around. If I were you I would ask the other guys on this forum how they are pulling that off....I'm also curious.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:26 AM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast
Why can't your dealer give you that info? Its not top secret or anything. You are paying for the car, so you are entitled to know the staus. You should also notice that a few of us on this board ( 3 so far I think) are getting it before 2005 rolls around. If I were you I would ask the other guys on this forum how they are pulling that off....I'm also curious.
Gee, was your order submitted in Oct or Nov?

Also, Wild, your order was placed in Dec so your looking at Feb or later.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:27 AM
from what my dealer told me there are a selected number of 6mt's coming this week. Well he told me there either on the ship, real close to the port (LA) a day or two away or there already there and are waiting to be delivered to them via train. but he was almost gauranteed that they will have the car by christmas time. I guess if the dealer is in LA they get to skip the train process of 10 days or so. Also my 6mt im gettin for VPP which is almost right at invoice. fully loaded.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by Gee Im Fast

hum, good point.
actuely i did ask my dealer to give me the info or anything, but he did have the excat time yet, so.......... late Jan - Feb he said.

so! who eals is gettin the car in Dec?

Last edited by Wildcn; 12-15-2004 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:28 AM
and he is correct, to have any chance of getting your car this month, the order had to be in by first week of october.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by 2005_G35
Gee, was your order submitted in Oct or Nov?

Also, Wild, your order was placed in Dec so your looking at Feb or later.

how u know when my order was placed?

cuz i m not even so sure myself, but i think it's Nov

Last edited by Wildcn; 12-15-2004 at 12:33 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 12:39 AM
Originally Posted by symalik
from what my dealer told me there are a selected number of 6mt's coming this week. Well he told me there either on the ship, real close to the port (LA) a day or two away or there already there and are waiting to be delivered to them via train. but he was almost gauranteed that they will have the car by christmas time. I guess if the dealer is in LA they get to skip the train process of 10 days or so. Also my 6mt im gettin for VPP which is almost right at invoice. fully loaded.

See, I didn't even know that! All I knew was that they are going to be somewhere in LA according to my friend at Nissan. And to be honest guys, my friend is bypassing any special orders placed in advanced, because that is one of his job tasks. So no, not october for me....only a couple of days ago.
He also mentioned that if I really couldn't wait, he can have it expedited within 48 hours...don't ask me how he can pull that s**t off....I'm just excited, plus 2 weeks gives me time to setup insurance and make some last minute money

Old 12-15-2004, 12:41 AM
lol im sure he cant pull if off in two days if its still on the ship... i mean unless hes gonna get a helicopter out there and fly your car off the ship to your home. haha im sure he can get it once it gets at the port. but other then that i switched my order like 10 days ago cuz my other dealer ordered in nov and i switched it to this one cuz i can get it sooner!!!!!!

Old 12-15-2004, 12:45 AM
lol im sure he cant pull if off in two days if its still on the ship... i mean unless hes gonna get a helicopter out there and fly your car off the ship to your home. haha im sure he can get it once it gets at the port. but other then that i switched my order like 10 days ago cuz my other dealer ordered in nov and i switched it to this one cuz i can get it sooner!!!!!!

We'll he did mention that some ARE here already sitting on selected lots in LA. Not so sure though, might have been an exaggeration, but I think I should've put him to the test and said "yes, I'll take it within 48 hours please!" and see what would have happened lol.

Old 12-15-2004, 12:54 AM
lol that would be kinda sweet though
id do it if i were you, ill even take it with in the next 5 days instead of 3 weeks

Old 12-15-2004, 01:00 AM
lol that would be kinda sweet though
id do it if i were you, ill even take it with in the next 5 days instead of 3 weeks

I would, but I am doing some last minute saving/overtime work. Just found out Insurance is $651.90 per 6 months

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: How much are you paying for an '05 6M coupe?