G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Intense Motorsports... VERY Disappointed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 06:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Intense Motorsports... VERY Disappointed.

Well, I ordered G35C clear corners and 350GT emblem from Intense two weeks ago. I ordered it on Friday of that week and the guy I spoke to on the phone said the emblem was in stock and clear corners would come in on Monday, so he'll ship both out on Monday. The card is charged on Saturday. I wait a week, nothing is in the mail. I didn't even get a tracking number that the guy said would be e-mailed to me. I sent him a PM, and he asked for order number but I didn't get one since it was phone order. I sent him another PM saying I'm getting anxious and he needs to get back to me ASAP. No reponse but it has been read since I requested read receipt through the PM. I sent him another PM on Wednesday saying I would need to post about this on the forums and take action through my card company if I get no reponse by Friday. That PM was sent on Wednesday and hasn't even been read.

What the hell is this customer service? I didn't get any tracking number and hadn't been taken care of properly. Indeed it is a small order, but I guess that just shows that how Intense treats small orders. I'm very disappointed and I guess I would turn to someone else when it times to place any big orders UNLESS this gets properly taken care of. I'm gonna give them a call on Monday, and if it won't seem to work out, I guess I'll go through my bank to get my money back.

I will keep everyone updated on this situation... $1 order or $1,000 order, a customer is a customer and Intense should have at least kept me updated if any problems occured.

Old 02-19-2005, 08:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah... hate those bad service
specially when u order something and put deposit down....
i ordered 2 subs from Vision
the manager say they will special ship it fast for me and it will be here in 2 weeks
i waited 3 weeks already and now the manager say
they have no idea when it is gonna be here!
WTF service is that!
they like to take ur money then don't give a $hit about u

Old 02-19-2005, 08:39 AM
I had a similar problem a couple of weeks ago with Kinetix. I had order some high flow cats and your story is pretty much what happened to me. They made it up to me though. So, it's all good now.

Intense has been ok to me. My GF won't buy anything from them ever again, though. She tried to surprise me by buying me something from them and ran into all kinds of crap. I won't get into it here.

When ever you deal with a tuner or after market retailer you have to have a lot of patience. I've had lot of problems with all kinds of folks but I've come to learn that without patience you'll never get anywhere.

Old 02-19-2005, 01:45 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Hey Rookie I'm of the opinion that you should just cancel the order. Call them up, tell them you are cancelling the order and want an immediate credit to your account.

Call up your credit card company and inform them of the situation. Let them know if you don't see a 100% credit on your next statement you will be disputing the charges.

Order from someone else.

Old 02-19-2005, 01:52 PM
► Matt ◄
wow that suprising, I-M racing was the site I ordered most of my IS300 parts off of. I usually called to place my orders, but they have always been fast to answer any questions, or get me a tracking number. I would suggest calling them and telling them exactly what you just told us, they should get it right for ya, sry that happened to ya.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:00 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Go with Steve over at www.hopupracing.com, tell him martin sent you, best prices around

Old 02-19-2005, 07:06 PM
Montgomery's Finest
Hey i have never had that problem with them.But i always call and check about a day or so later to make sure everything is on the up and up.

Old 02-19-2005, 07:24 PM
might be time to test out the new "trader rating" system on this site.