G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

maybe got scammed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Geez... English class people--attend it.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:48 AM
Since this person is a member of our club, I'll send him a PM and an e-mail directing him to this post. Doing all I can to try to help you out...

Old 07-27-2005, 09:43 AM
If he is a nice guy and is responding to your emails still and answering your questions. This post is a bit wrong to be calling him out like this. Give him a chance to fix things or provide proof of what he is selling before calling someone out like this.

When someone stops responding to your emails, phone calls and starts being a jerk about things. Maybe then it is time to start taking things public and calling someone out. Little things like this can seriously screw up someones rep.

Old 07-27-2005, 02:23 PM
well this thread isnt to call him out... i was asking other members what THEIR dc headers looked like and what box they came in... and i gave a little background so you would know why i am asking... but thus far it seems as if i got some of these 99$ ebay knockoffs

Old 07-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Banned
sorry i havent seen this thread, thanks to Neff for pointing it out to me. i have been out of town, and handling my business as the grand opening was this past monday. i bought those headers from the same dealer a friend of mine bought his from, they told me they were dc sport. i have never seen the dc sports in person but the pictures i have seen online i didnt see any badging. after 2 months he had to take them off b/c he traded in his G for a beemer. his(now mine) have no badging either. im not sure why they came in a "jdm sportline" box thats just how i recieved them. i left nothing to hide when i posted these for sale. i took pictures of all angles so you saw EXACTLY what you were getting. NOTAZ i would have appreciated you not posting this publicly exspecially when i am associated with a great club.

if you were gonna ask for pics of someone elses dc sports, you simply should have done that. actually as i write this i am becoming more fustrated with you, you've been nothing but paraniod and calling me out on this whole deal the whole time.

if you have anything further to discuss about this topic do so to my PRIVATE e-mail.

Neff and to the group i appologize on behalf of him and of this issue. i simply told him what i was told. im not looking to screw anyone over, ive been screwed over and know how it is. therefore i HAD sympathy for him, i cant say i do anymore.

once agian i am sorry to all.

Old 07-27-2005, 06:49 PM
WRAH
Originally Posted by HOO-MAN?
I WRIGHT IN ALL CAPS. THE FORUM CHANGES IT TO THAT FORM...
God bless you! I've found a person that spells worse than I!

Old 07-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Banned
p.s. that guy wrote me a nasty nasty e-mail. what a jerk, its no surprise the way he just came out like that.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:20 PM
Never enough
I had a set, they said DC on the box and DC on the headers.

Old 07-27-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally Posted by notaz
well this thread isnt to call him out... i was asking other members what THEIR dc headers looked like and what box they came in... and i gave a little background so you would know why i am asking... but thus far it seems as if i got some of these 99$ ebay knockoffs
Call it what you want. But I call it like I see it. You called this guy out. By posting in a public forum with his name for all to see. Not calling him out would be posting without putting his name.

Old 07-27-2005, 08:05 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G352NV
I had a set, they said DC on the box and DC on the headers.
Looks like you got ripped off notaz..

Old 07-27-2005, 08:52 PM
http://www.g35frenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2554

thats the original thread. IF you honestly had no idea that these WERENT DC headers you have no ****in business being on this forum or having a G35. I think pretty much what happened is you got screwed on these headers and passed along the screwing to me. How could you get a set of headers from a name as big as DC SPORTS and it say NO-WHERE on the box or on the header that its DC sports... I knew when i first pullled the header out that it couldnt be dc because the piping wasnt smooth at all on the inside as i had seen on peoples previous posts with pictures. Bottom line is that you sold me DC headers and i got "Jdm Sportline". You in no way presented this discrepancy to me before i bought them. Why am i so paranoid about buying stuff online?... dealings like this... So this right here is your opportunity to either uphold your reputation as i see you have acheived a good name on this board. Or resort to your "ethug" comments by emailing me threats.... here is a post of his email to me..

y0 **** sucker, go read the forum you peice of ****. and do me the favor
dont ****in talk to me. ***** *** bitch your lucky you dont live in miami or
id literally beat your ***.

>From: "jason wallace" <jasonwallace1@hotmail.com>
>To: "David Marcinkewicz" <xg35driverx@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: headers
>Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 2157 -0400
>
>well i guess you ****ed me afterall... thanks alot for the jdm sportline
>header *******

Old 07-27-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm new to this forum and it makes me sick to read post like this. We are community to help each other not screw each other over. I think you should refund his money back to him and make things right.

Old 07-27-2005, 09:13 PM
Good reputation or not, Notaz got sold junk. What you have done in the past or what club you are part of has no bearing in this case. You advertised DC headers and you did not sell Notaz a DC header. The right thing to do is refund the guy.

BTW, if you were sending me emails like that after ripping me off, you could be damn sure I would be calling you out in public.

Also, I take issue with your post as you stated "I am getting frustrated as I type this reply". Dude, dont get it twisted. Dont get upset for getting called out. You are at fault here. Just because you had no idea they were fake does not mean you can sell the fakes as authentic and claim ignorance.....

Carry on peeps

Old 07-27-2005, 09:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I'm probably going to have to back up notaz on this one...he totally got screwed over and the other guy has the nerve to try and turn the whole thing around like it was notaz' fault...If I got sold some junk, you should damn sure be expecting pissed off emails. Definite refund is in order, and apology to notaz publicly on the forum and to your group, for attempting to back up someone they shouldn't have...

Old 07-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i've known xxg35driverxx for some time now and he's a good guy, i'm sure if you would have handled it w/ respect from the begining he would have done his best to help you out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: maybe got scammed