G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

maybe got scammed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2005, 08:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude, he aint gonna respond to you! go to the florida club section on this forum and post a topic on the situation and asking anyone there if they know where he is. then all his fellow club members will all be asking him wassup and then he'll have to explain himself to them.

Old 07-30-2005, 08:55 AM
ttt posted in florida club section

Old 07-30-2005, 09:52 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Even the nicest guys can participate in shady business deals. The almighty dollar can get fools twisted. I hope for his sake and the sake of the Florida G35 Club that this guy makes this bogus sale right and refunds notaz's $$$ in full.

Old 07-30-2005, 10:28 AM
its amazing that someone with a 35k$ car and 5 grand in mods would not take care of this situation. i would expect something like this to happen on a honda board with 18-21 year old clientel

Old 07-30-2005, 10:48 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by notaz
its amazing that someone with a 35k$ car and 5 grand in mods would not take care of this situation. i would expect something like this to happen on a honda board with 18-21 year old clientel
Well maybe he is 18-21 yrs of age? This sucks it reminds me of a similar situation that happened about a year and half ago. One member was scamming people out of there money and saying to call his office so that his assistant can take care of things. He got scammed about 4-5k for this one thing that he was buying. And the guy he bought it from bragged about how he just bought a $4500 plasma tv that was on sale at best buy. The nerve of some people the guy took some action on him with the help of fellow G members. Never found out what happened to this case but this thing just sucks to high heaven. I still remember his name for members who has been here long enough his name starts with a "J" you guys know who I'm talking about? He even went with us to the Crystal Cove car show meet.

Old 07-30-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
...I hope for his sake and the sake of the Florida G35 Club that this guy makes this bogus sale right and refunds notaz's $$$ in full.
The club can't do anything about it other than point the person to this thread and HOPE that they do what we THINK is the right thing. This transaction was between 2 people. If one of those people attended a church, is it the churches fault? What if they had insurance with GEICO, is it GEICO's fault? Come on "_cru"...

Old 07-30-2005, 04:01 PM
National G Club
Originally Posted by neffster
The club can't do anything about it other than point the person to this thread and HOPE that they do what we THINK is the right thing. This transaction was between 2 people. If one of those people attended a church, is it the churches fault? What if they had insurance with GEICO, is it GEICO's fault? Come on "_cru"...

I dont think anyones blaming the club. Just asking for help. Just like your example. If someone that goes to a church hurts someone and is on the run, people may go to the church and ask the priest for help. Gotta cover all your bases when trying to resolve a situation.

After the first couple pages of reading this thread It appeared to be just a mistake. But the e-mail was way overboard (If it was a real e-mail). Kinda shows someones true character when they start threatening physical harm.

Old 07-30-2005, 04:15 PM
well i believe he could have gotten screwed when he originally bought it... but that doesnt make it any better that he sold it to me. i dont know why i am defending him at all... just trying to give him a fair shake i guess... i dont scam people... and dont expect to be scammed

Old 07-30-2005, 07:10 PM
Sedan
Some of the Florida G35 Club's members were sure quick to defend this guy. Why aren't they chiming in now presuring him to do the right thing? As a member of your club he represents your club. It just seems like you guys could be doing more to right this wrong.

Old 07-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Some of the Florida G35 Club's members were sure quick to defend this guy. Why aren't they chiming in now presuring him to do the right thing? As a member of your club he represents your club. It just seems like you guys could be doing more to right this wrong.
I've sent him a PM and an e-mail and I've posted in this thread. What more can 'the club' do? I don't really know this guy too well (he lives 3-4 hours away from me) and I've met him maybe twice in my life. I'm not even able to picture his face to be brutally honest.

IMO, buying the headers back, less S&H would be the right thing to do. What more can I say that will make (your panties wet) you happy skeleton_cru?

Old 07-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
neffster I am sure somoeone in fgc lives near this guy and know him personally. If you were in notaz's shoes I am sure you would have found a way to get in direct contact with this guy threw another member? I would be embarrassed of this whole situation because even though it was a deal between 2 members, 1 of the members happens to be part of your crew. Hopefully he steps up and just corrects this whole problem, its not worth getting dirt on your name for $300-400 imho...

Old 07-30-2005, 07:47 PM
Sedan
IMO, buying the headers back, less S&H would be the right thing to do. What more can I say that will make (your panties wet) you happy skeleton_cru?
It's not about making me happy. This is about notaz getting ripped off by one of your members. Make notaz happy, not me. How many members does your club have? Can't you organize an email campaign or phone call campaign to put some presure of xG? If enough of your members step up, I'm sure he would relent. Just a suggestion.

Old 07-30-2005, 09:23 PM
new news guy... he emailed me back...

nothing your ****ed.

>From: "jason wallace" <jasonwallace1@hotmail.com>
>To: "David Marcinkewicz" <xg35driverx@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: headers
>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 2148 -0400
>
>so what are we going to do about this situation? ----- Original Message
>----- From: "David Marcinkewicz" <xg35driverx@hotmail.com>
>To: <jasonwallace1@hotmail.com>
>Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:10 PM

Old 07-31-2005, 03:55 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by notaz
new news guy... he emailed me back...

nothing your ****ed.

>From: "jason wallace" <jasonwallace1@hotmail.com>
>To: "David Marcinkewicz" <xg35driverx@hotmail.com>
>Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 2148 -0400
>
>so what are we going to do about this situation? ----- Original Message
>----- From: "David Marcinkewicz" <xg35driverx@hotmail.com>
>To: <jasonwallace1@hotmail.com>
>Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 7:10 PM
Sorry to hear that notaz. Make sure you give him a negative trader rating on this site. Too bad you encountered this a-hole here. I hope it won't taint your view of the rest of us g35driver members.

Old 07-31-2005, 08:34 AM
Give Him Negetive Trader Feedback... At Least The Next Guy Will Have A Chance Of Avoiding This Shister. Btw, If You Cant Tell The Diff. Between Dc Sports And Immitations- You Just Plain Need Help.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: maybe got scammed