G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

maybe got scammed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jose,

Unfortunately those who don't know him (and those being totally impartial) would now think he was being a jerk after that aleged e-mail being posted. Why threaten someone when you sold them something under false pretences Even if it was a mistake? There's no need to attack the guy who made this post, he just wanted a set of DC Headers... If there was a mistake, the stand up thing to do would have been to offer to buy them back, less S&H. Then, attempt to resell them later......... Sure the cool thing to do would have been to handle this behind the scenes, but that didn't happen.

Too bad stuff like this happens. Bluebatmobile is a good example of how to handle SNAFU!

Old 07-27-2005, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by escobar929
i've known xxg35driverxx for some time now and he's a good guy, i'm sure if you would have handled it w/ respect from the begining he would have done his best to help you out.
This really makes me laugh. xxg35driverxx actually has people vouching for him after it is clear as day he ripped Notaz off. WTF is going on here? And somehow people still think Notaz is wrong for calling this guy out. Come on now, the facts are the facts. Seller ripped off the buyer. Period!

Old 07-27-2005, 09:34 PM
i really dont think xg35driverx is a bad guy... hindsite is 20/20 and maybe i shouldnt have went off... but when u feel u are getting screwed u want to vent... i hope he takes care of this. surely 350$ isnt worth a bad rep. I understand if he is pissed about this whole situation... as he should be if he got ripped in the first place... but when all settles down i hope he takes care of things

Old 07-28-2005, 09:26 PM
ttt... situation still not resolved... twisting my fingers he's gonna do the right thing.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:23 AM
ttt

Old 07-29-2005, 10:27 AM
dude you got scammed. go ask some members of his club wassup with him. im sure he hopes this thing will just die down with time and everyone 4gets and u just give up. go and ask around in his club forum. hope you get things resolved although it doesnt look like it will go your way.

Old 07-29-2005, 10:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Don't let him walk away from this.....it couldnt be more obvious he screwed you. It is stuff like this that makes me leary about internet transactions as well....I talked to the guy (on the forum) i bought my wheels from about 50 times before I actually went ahead and sent money. I'm sorry to hear about this Notaz....I understand what you are trying to do with your last post by saying xg35driverx is not a bad guy, but come on now....a "nice guy" would not misrepresent a piece of merchandice. Do all you can to get your money back, even if you have to continue to publicly announce his misrepresentation of an inferior product.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:00 AM
i dont think he'll return your money and i dont think its worth it to take him to court and i doubt you have a reason to anyway. all you can do now is let everyone know, especially those in his club that he screwed you and what kind of guy he is. at least he'll have to explain himself to his club members and then his fellow members will know what type of guy he really is.

Old 07-29-2005, 11:32 AM
► Matt ◄
Im done selling and trading chit via the internet. Even I got scammed on this forum about a month ago, but instead of saying anything I let it go.. I bought a nextel i860 from a member in hawaii who claimed several times the phone was in brand new cond, in box, and sold as a complete set. So after sending the money, i wait 2 weeks to not hear from him.. finally he emails me telling me hes been busy and that it will go out thatw eekend. I got it about 2 weeks later.. the phone itself (no clip or charger) in a box and it was beat to chit. the battery cover was cracked and doesnt stay on, the screen out front cant even be read its so badly scratched. With me being in Mass and him in Hawaii I have a better chance of chitting a gold brick before I get the money back.

Moral: private sales suck a$$.. from now on the only way im ever buying or selling privately is through paypal with that insurance money back guarentee crap... and even then its a risk

Old 07-29-2005, 01:39 PM
<h1>xg35driverx was PWNED!!1!</h1>

Old 07-29-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by eldy
xg35driverx was PWNED!!1
unfortunately not yet....
BUMP TTT BUMP

Old 07-29-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Portland
Good reputation or not, Notaz got sold junk. What you have done in the past or what club you are part of has no bearing in this case. You advertised DC headers and you did not sell Notaz a DC header. The right thing to do is refund the guy.

BTW, if you were sending me emails like that after ripping me off, you could be damn sure I would be calling you out in public.

Also, I take issue with your post as you stated "I am getting frustrated as I type this reply". Dude, dont get it twisted. Dont get upset for getting called out. You are at fault here. Just because you had no idea they were fake does not mean you can sell the fakes as authentic and claim ignorance.....

Carry on peeps

I agree

Old 07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
don't let this thread die guys...

Old 07-29-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by XG35DriverX
sorry i havent seen this thread, thanks to Neff for pointing it out to me. i have been out of town, and handling my business as the grand opening was this past monday. i bought those headers from the same dealer a friend of mine bought his from, they told me they were dc sport. i have never seen the dc sports in person but the pictures i have seen online i didnt see any badging. after 2 months he had to take them off b/c he traded in his G for a beemer. his(now mine) have no badging either. im not sure why they came in a "jdm sportline" box thats just how i recieved them. i left nothing to hide when i posted these for sale. i took pictures of all angles so you saw EXACTLY what you were getting. NOTAZ i would have appreciated you not posting this publicly exspecially when i am associated with a great club.

if you were gonna ask for pics of someone elses dc sports, you simply should have done that. actually as i write this i am becoming more fustrated with you, you've been nothing but paraniod and calling me out on this whole deal the whole time.

if you have anything further to discuss about this topic do so to my PRIVATE e-mail.

Neff and to the group i appologize on behalf of him and of this issue. i simply told him what i was told. im not looking to screw anyone over, ive been screwed over and know how it is. therefore i HAD sympathy for him, i cant say i do anymore.

once agian i am sorry to all.

if you aren't sure they are DC sports, then don't sell them as such. It doesn't matter how many pictures you post, if you say they are DC sports then you better be selling them.

if it's an unintentional mistake, then take back the product and apologize. It's your fault for selling some non-authentic goods. So what if your customer calls you out? You can easily turn it into your favor by showing how great customer service is executed. It's a little too late for that now, but at least you can somewhat salvage your reputation by choosing to do the right thing.

and don't try to spin this the other way by blaming the customer for taking it to a public forum. he has every right to let others know of his experience. why get so upset if you have nothing to hide? i think it's pretty clear that due to your negligence you borked the deal.

Old 07-29-2005, 08:21 PM
thanks for the support guys... maybe some of you florida guys that know him can pm him and ask him to do the right thing.. I emailed him yesterday what he was going to do about the situation... and he has yet to respond to me... although when he was selling them he would respond every time within 2 hours

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: maybe got scammed