Old 06-15-2010, 02:31 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
english, ***** ****a! you speak it??

Old 06-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by jbizz
the G is a better car. period
Better as in look wise. But reliability wise cmon.. Let's not forget this is just a rebadge Nissan.. This car really isn't a Luxury car. I have come to acceptance of that.

All this time I have been complaining about rattles, cracks, creaks, popping noise, loose axle bolts, etc etc... I shouldn't be complaining.. This is a Nissan after all. Over priced Nissan, but hey, it's my fault for having a higher expectation..

The fact that I still have the car proves that I do love the car. No matter what you people say.

Old 06-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you coulda fooled me....all im saying

Old 06-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Banned
Maybe if this car was sold as a Nissan instead, and I was refunded 15k, I would be happier.

Old 06-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^Agreed. Although I only paid 15K used for my 05 IP 6mt sedan. I dont think this car was worth 40+.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had an EG and a EJ8 for almost 10 years. IMO Honda’s are well built cars and require very little maintenance. I loved both cars. With that said, this is what I couldn’t stand during my Honda scene days. Everyone wants to race me. I’m just driving to work, going to the grocery, stuck in traffic, going the opposite way and I’m getting revved on. Sometimes I’ll be taking my grandma somewhere and some young skinny dork in another civic with cut springs and no muffler pulls up and starts revving. **** was so annoying. Then you got a bunch of dorks trying to act gangsta coming up to you saying “aye what you got in there?” then they go on telling you about their Honda what they got and what they are gonna do to it and how they are gonna strip the interior, swap a motor, throw on some slicks, and start squeezing so they can beat muscle cars or there gonna be this all motor beast. Like many ppl have stated, I have nothing against Hondas at all, I think they are quality built cars that can last forever, I just hate the majority of the owners. I understand that it comes with the territory cuz they are affordable with tons of aftermarket support making them ideal for kids like me 12 years ago but a lot them are sooooo freaking annoying. I can’t count how many times I got soo irritated I was trying to get them to pull over so we can get out the car and just fight. Seen a ek hatch revving on me and acting tough once while I was on the way to the gym. I get to the gym guess what, the owner of the ek hatch is there to, he was going to the same place and inside the gym he’s looking away and avoiding me. He was acting gangsta in the car but a b*tch on foot. This sht goes on almost everyday when I had my civic.

On top of that, you got all the ppl who hate Hondas driving their non Hondas revving on you cuz they see you driving a Honda. The past 3 years I had my G sedan I can recall quite a few occasions where some kid in a Honda starts revving on me for what? You want to prove what you can do with your Honda. This was even when the G was still bone stock. I just let them go cuz I really don’t give a sht. I didn’t buy an automatic sedan to race Hondas or anyone else for that matter. Hella annoying, in the G I’ve had no issues from vw’s, subies, mazda’s, chevy’s, fords, etc. they pay me no mind at all, some even say wassup, but the Honda kids, different story, they are always on a mission to show you what they can do. Can’t stand it.

Its unfortunate cuz I think honda’s/acura’s are excellent cars and extremely reliable with just basic maintenance. I just lost interest in them cuz of the MAJORITY of ppl that mod and drive them. MAJORITY does not equal all. Some of them are hella cool.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:10 PM
oh and if it wasn't for that experience i would of purchased an 05 acura TL instead of the G.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:23 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by saoLin413
oh and if it wasn't for that experience i would of purchased an 05 acura TL instead of the G.
I was also about to buy a 07 TL-S, ASPEC kit, 6mt, blk/blk, navi. etc.

But the sales guy was a fn idiot. Had no clue what ASPEC was, so I went to Infiniti across the street. LOL, I should have been more patient now that I think about it.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
I think once you get into a TL or above, alot of that kid racer crap goes out the window. I like the TL. If I had to have FWD, the TL would be on my very short list. Although I like the AWD RL a bit better.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
agree with you guys. till this day i sometimes regret passing up on the TL. I contemplated trading the G for one quite a few times already but couldn't get past how much i spent in car payments on the G already.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
I was also about to buy a 07 TL-S, ASPEC kit, 6mt, blk/blk, navi. etc.

But the sales guy was a fn idiot. Had no clue what ASPEC was, so I went to Infiniti across the street. LOL, I should have been more patient now that I think about it.
LOL similar experience here tho i had no issues with the acura salesmen. it was looking at the acura tech's cars in the parking lot (integs, civics, crx, etc) that made me think twice. kinda regret it.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Banned
agree with you guys. till this day i sometimes regret passing up on the TL. I contemplated trading the G for one quite a few times already but couldn't get past how much i spent in car payments on the G already.
Same here, but the dealership doesn't have the car I wanted, and I'm not interested in the high mileage TL-S sold in the private market. Also not interested in the 09 TL.

Most of the TL-S I've seen for sale are pretty much decked out. I'm looking for a stock TL-S with the Aspec, But they're hard to find. Especially in black or white.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
I wouldn't regret buying a G over the TL. The G was the one that unseated BMW's 330i in the magazine conparisions.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Banned
LOL similar experience here tho i had no issues with the acura salesmen. it was looking at the acura tech's cars in the parking lot (integs, civics, crx, etc) that made me think twice. kinda regret it.
The lot in Costa Mesa had a few NSX (sick car), 1 white Type-R a few fixed up Integs. Not as bad as a movie Theater parking lot when F&F came out.

Old 06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by jibberjabbers
Same here, but the dealership doesn't have the car I wanted, and I'm not interested in the high mileage TL-S sold in the private market. Also not interested in the 09 TL.

Most of the TL-S I've seen for sale are pretty much decked out. I'm looking for a stock TL-S with the Aspec, But they're hard to find. Especially in black or white.
Wow you're really looking. If you end up getting a 07 TL-S in black or white please do not post here. I'm going to be jealous, HAHAHAHA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 = I Hate HoNdA?!?!