G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Your 07 G35 Buying Experience in Northern Virginia?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your 07 G35 Buying Experience in Northern Virginia?

Looks like Tysons or Chantilly are the local dealers in this area. Anyone buy from either of these dealerships and how much over invoice was your deal.

BTW..I'm looking at a Sport/Prem/NAV in Ivory Pearl with either graphite or stone interior. Which interior goes better with the IP?

Old 01-31-2007, 03:10 PM
Dont know what part of Northern VA youre in but I have had terrible service and response so far from Jim Colmeman in Bethesda.

However, I had GREAT service from Passport Infiniti in Alexandria which is near where I live. My wife bought her FX there last year after a great shopping experience and has had nothing but good things to say about the service department. So I went there to look for my X but they just couldnt find me one back in December that was loaded. So the sales manager finally calls his cousin - who worked at Jim Coleman, where I was getting my X as it was literally the only one in the area - and said hey, we just couldnt find this guy a car but he's a great guy so help him out OK?

Great people there I would highly recommend them (Charles Blackstone is the sales rep I used).

Old 01-31-2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, I was going to mention Passport as well. I just purchased an 07 G35x at Infiniti of Tysons over the weekend. Black/Graphite, Premium. Paid about $650 over invoice. Could probably have done even a little better too. It was a very positive experience. I think Passport has the largest inventory of the 3 based on what I have seen in the last few weeks. Not sure about the exact car you are looking for though. They had a nice Sport in the showroom that my wife really liked, but I was eyeing the Black X for a while. I love tooling around in it..

Last edited by Black Mamba; 01-31-2007 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM
Passport if you must. Chantilly tried to take me HUGE! BEWARE! I got a GREAT deal (I think) at JBA in Ellicot City, just ask for Kevin and tell him Sean sent you, they will take care of you. Everyone there was helpful, friendly, and PRESSURE free. Its not like that in NoVA.

As for your wanting an Ivory Pearl Sport with Nav.... closest one as of Monday was in Tampa, FL. More than 1 dealership told me that, so I believe it. You are going to have a very difficult time finding ANY sport Nav car in this area. There is an abundance of the AWD drive cars, but still not too many with Nav. I wanted the Ivory as well, but was not willing special order and wait. I ended up settling on a loaded up Journey and Lakeshore Slate. There are VERY few Nav cars in this area right now. Chantilly did have an Ivory Sport with Premium (No Nav) if you would be interested in that, it might be gone now though.

Oh yeah, and I was quoted $1400 under invoice and $2000 more on my trade than anywhere else. When the car I was buying was brought in, it didnt have the performance wheel package, so they dropped it another $2,000 to make the deal. MSRP: 38,200, sold for 34,800.

GOODLUCK!

Last edited by hokiesean24; 01-31-2007 at 03:46 PM. Reason: added info.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:11 PM
hokiesean24........$1400 under invoice? Or do you mean $1400 OVER invoice.

Black Mamba.......so it looks like Tysons Infiniti is dealing close to over invoice, in your case $650 above invoice. Who did you deal with at Tysons Infiniti?

Originally Posted by hokiesean24
Passport if you must. Chantilly tried to take me HUGE! BEWARE! I got a GREAT deal (I think) at JBA in Ellicot City, just ask for Kevin and tell him Sean sent you, they will take care of you. Everyone there was helpful, friendly, and PRESSURE free. Its not like that in NoVA.

As for your wanting an Ivory Pearl Sport with Nav.... closest one as of Monday was in Tampa, FL. More than 1 dealership told me that, so I believe it. You are going to have a very difficult time finding ANY sport Nav car in this area. There is an abundance of the AWD drive cars, but still not too many with Nav. I wanted the Ivory as well, but was not willing special order and wait. I ended up settling on a loaded up Journey and Lakeshore Slate. There are VERY few Nav cars in this area right now. Chantilly did have an Ivory Sport with Premium (No Nav) if you would be interested in that, it might be gone now though.

Oh yeah, and I was quoted $1400 under invoice and $2000 more on my trade than anywhere else. When the car I was buying was brought in, it didnt have the performance wheel package, so they dropped it another $2,000 to make the deal. MSRP: 38,200, sold for 34,800.

GOODLUCK!

Last edited by timn99; 01-31-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-31-2007, 08:14 PM
Tysons just sent an email today stating $5000 off MSRP on all in stock G35's.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:19 PM
Here's the email but basically it may be too late.

Final Month End Push

@

Infiniti of Tysons Corner

Congratulations on waiting until the end of the month!!! Before you head out and purchase your new Infiniti or any other make or model, take advantage of the specials below!

07 G35 Sedans = starting @ *$31,450

07 M35x (AWD) = $5,500 off MSRP in stock

07 FX35 (AWD) = $6,000 off MSRP in stock

06 FX45 (AWD) = $9,100 off MSRP in stock

07 QX56 = $8,800 off MSRP in stock

07 G35 Coupe = $3,300 off MSRP in stock

06 G35 Coupe = $5,500 off MSRP in stock

Due to the volume of business, we ask that you go to www.infinitioftysonscorner.com and click on our inventory search and find the Infiniti that you want. Print the vehicle out, subtract the offer and come on in, as we may not be able to reply via email or phone. This is for IN-STOCK units only. Orders and dealer exchanges will not be accepted at these discounts.

This is exclusively for in stock cars only!

*** Purchase only, no leases. All prices and discounts are plus your titling state taxes, tags, plus freight/destination of $700, and $299 dealer processing fee. This offer is for in stock units only. These offers cannot be used for orders and dealer exchanges. Nor can they be combined with any other advertised offers.

*See dealer for details on 07 G35 sedans!

William Morris

Old 01-31-2007, 08:26 PM
I got mine this past weekend at Infiniti of Chantilly. I paid approx. $500 over invoice and it included their 500 club, which includes oil chages for life and all regular sched. maintenance. I dealt w/George K. I would highly recommend their dealer. I walked out the door after adding clear bra/road protection + tax & fess, below the MSRP price.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:28 PM
Yes, but you notice, this offer is not for the 07 G35 sedans. I dealt with Towney Townsend at Tyson's. The GM was there too, and was a real nice guy. There wasn't any in your face push or anything. I can't speak for the other salesman, although they looked a bit more "slick", but he was pretty nice.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
Huh?

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Yes, but you notice, this offer is not for the 07 G35 sedans. I dealt with Towney Townsend at Tyson's. The GM was there too, and was a real nice guy. There wasn't any in your face push or anything. I can't speak for the other salesman, although they looked a bit more "slick", but he was pretty nice.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:31 PM
cferrer80, that's a pretty good deal. I was going to head out there but they only had one black car on the whole lot and it had some of the extras I didn't want. Well, I did want them, but I opted to save some cash. And it's not exactly around the corner or on the way to anyplace, so I wasn't sure how much the 500 club would help me. That's a strong deal though.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by washington dc g
Huh?
Says: 07 G35 Sedans = starting @ *$31,450

Meaning these $5000-$6000 off msrp didn't include them. Still a good deal though.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:34 PM
I could have gotten the car for $350 less, but they threw in the 500 club, and I thought it was worth it. The Sat. I went in, it was very slow, so I think thats why I ended up getting a good deal.

Old 01-31-2007, 08:35 PM
Ahhh, gotcha I see now..

Originally Posted by Black Mamba
Says: 07 G35 Sedans = starting @ *$31,450

Meaning these $5000-$6000 off msrp didn't include them. Still a good deal though.

Old 01-31-2007, 09:55 PM
I got a quote from JBA back in November for G35x with all options except tech package for 1k over invouce, but I didn't pull the trigger. I know, I know, it was a sweat deal back in Nov and even now its still 1k more than what Bethesda quoted me today. I seriously regret it now becuase my Z4 is hating this MD weather. Called JBA back today and they don't even have any in stock wtih Nav. need to talk to them again tomorrow. btw, if you want a non Nav G35, they are willing to deal but you need to talk with a manager. I will check with Tysons and Chantilly tomorrow. Let you know if anything good happens.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Your 07 G35 Buying Experience in Northern Virginia?