Go Back  G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion > Tech Area - V35 > General Tech Questions
Reload this Page >

Power Seat, Dome Light, Door Light etc not working anymore

General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Power Seat, Dome Light, Door Light etc not working anymore

Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
G37x
Interior lights and seat not working

Originally Posted by xplosive9z View Post
Hey whts up guys..

I have an 08 G35xS and today i tried replacing my vanity mirror light with a de3175 LED.. i took the stock bulb out and tried putting the LED in it's place.. the LED lit up for 2 secs and when i tried to fit it into the holder, it turned off.. i figured the lights just turn off after a while so didnt pay any mind to it.. the LED didnt end up fitting in the stock holder because it was too short so i just put the stock bulb back... went upstairs, came back to my car after an hour and got it the driver seat...

the driver memory seat did not adjust to my setting, nor did the steering column go down.. the map lights dont work, the door lights dont work, the side mirrors dont work, the auto function on my windows dont work (i have to hold the switch up/down).. the audio steering controls work though however.. everything else works fine (navi, ac etc)... also i noticed under the settings for comfort and convienience, the option for "lift steering wheel on exit/entry" is not there anymore.. i checked the 10A fuse for electrical parts underneath the driver side, i also checked the one by the battery.. i disconnected the batery for 30 seconds.. still doesnt work..

what happened.. and what do i do??
how do i fix?