General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Power Seat, Dome Light, Door Light etc not working anymore

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2019, 05:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G37x
Interior lights and seat not working

Originally Posted by xplosive9z
Hey whts up guys..

I have an 08 G35xS and today i tried replacing my vanity mirror light with a de3175 LED.. i took the stock bulb out and tried putting the LED in it's place.. the LED lit up for 2 secs and when i tried to fit it into the holder, it turned off.. i figured the lights just turn off after a while so didnt pay any mind to it.. the LED didnt end up fitting in the stock holder because it was too short so i just put the stock bulb back... went upstairs, came back to my car after an hour and got it the driver seat...

the driver memory seat did not adjust to my setting, nor did the steering column go down.. the map lights dont work, the door lights dont work, the side mirrors dont work, the auto function on my windows dont work (i have to hold the switch up/down).. the audio steering controls work though however.. everything else works fine (navi, ac etc)... also i noticed under the settings for comfort and convienience, the option for "lift steering wheel on exit/entry" is not there anymore.. i checked the 10A fuse for electrical parts underneath the driver side, i also checked the one by the battery.. i disconnected the batery for 30 seconds.. still doesnt work..

what happened.. and what do i do??
how do i fix?

Old 01-31-2020, 03:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Infiniti m35x
06 m35x my old girl but she runs like a champ

Originally Posted by bmovie
I have the same issue....power seat doesn't work, side mirrors don't work, and those features in the menu are gone as well, everything else works.

Everything was fine the morning i went to work and after work all seats were pushed forward and the driver seat doesn't work. That's when I noticed all the stuff that was wrong.

I brought my 2007 G35x into my local dealer and they have had the car for 4 days and they don't know whats wrong. They have never seen this before.
Hey did you ever figure this out? I checked all of the fuses and they seem fine. Plz help!

Old 01-31-2020, 10:50 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,458 Likes on 2,152 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Originally Posted by L.D L
Hey did you ever figure this out? I checked all of the fuses and they seem fine. Plz help!
They "seem fine" or "I tested them and they're fine".

You can't just look at it and see the electrons passing through, use a digital multimeter.

The following 2 users liked this post by cleric670:
Scorpi0 (02-01-2020), telcoman (02-01-2020)