OFFICIAL: Aggressive Wheel fitment FLUSH/STRETCH sedan

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by Johnnyone
^ just a few more weeks away.

No problem on the list guys.

After driving around stanced for 4 monrhs, i think im out of the game for awhile. Will be selling the coils and wheels here soon.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:51 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
^ yup and no one's name here starts with a K so looks like you are next, lol...

Yea Marcus, i think im done for awhile. It's cool riding around dumpt and getting props but its getting old. Personally i think its stressful riding around stanced. I hate worrying about every dip and pot hole and road construction and wondering if I can go to certain place cause my car is too low. I’ve been putting around the last four months cause I bottom out a scrap so much and dodging every little thing in the road cause my car won’t clear it. I recently threw back on my coupe 19’s and raised her up a lil and it’s so much more fun to drive.

Gonna save up and come back harder by getting bags, wider and lower offset wheels.

Old 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I feel you Johnny. Riding slammed can be stressful at times, so many places you can't take the car cause its too low and having to worry about going to places you haven't been before. Like you I have to stay at the speed limit now on the freeway cause I scrape on most dips.

Looking forward to seeing everything when you make a comeback. Bags with more aggressive wheels is gonna be nuts.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I feel ya JOhhny! It is a pain driving at times, but it is what it is. I almost bit the bullet two weeks ago and bought bags. But i opt to keep my coils and do some other mods instead.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
wait! What!?!? dude, im not sure if you have a camber kit or not. But just get your car aligned,camber kit and you will be good. You saw my stance & my tires last me about a year. I also drive 100 miles 5 days a week to work & back. Not including going to see clients or weekend crusing.

Johnny text me a price on the wheels....
I have rear camber arms and toe bolts but i have to run atleast -3.5 in the rear for the stance i want and for it not to rub when i have ppl in it. For awhile there i couldn't get it on the alignment rack to get my toe in spec cause i was so low. And there is no point to fix the camber up front cause it wont match the rear so it would look funny.

Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
^Those wheels would look sick on your ride. You already have the proper stance for them

But yeah Johny get an alignment to bring your toe into spec and flip your tires every 5K, you should be good.
I flipped my last set and got some extra miles out of them but very few shops want to touch 19's wheels here and then for the ones that do it, i worry about them scratching up the wheels.

If the wheels and coils sell then cool, if not I will prob throw them back on later. I just know I’m enjoying riding on the coupe 19’s at the moment.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Received 40 Likes on 20 Posts
hey johnny it was nice meeting you this weekend sorry i was hungover and out of it or i would have talked to you longer

Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 PM
^ ha its cool, good meeting you to. There was a ton of ppl there hung over and out of it and the hot weather didn't help.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:28 PM
^ ha its cool, good meeting you to. There was a ton of ppl there hung over and out of it and the hot weather didn't help.
what coils are you on?

Old 07-21-2010, 05:33 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
I totally get where you're coming from Johnny. I've had the coupe 18's one for quite a while and it's nice not having to worry about anything, even nicer that i don't have a front bumper so I don't scrape ever lol, just the y pipe or midpipe every now and then.

I remember once not being able to get into this one driveway and I had to call up the girl I was meeting up and tellin her to come out of the complex because I couldn't make it in. Later that night when I went back to the complex and parked on the street, I felt bad for how far she had to walk in heels from her apartment, lol. It's ok though, she was reimbursed.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
Damn Johnny.....Sad to hear

To be honest with you, I love riding like this. The only way I wouldnt is if I have a beater.

My only problem is the cops, I got pulled over a month ago and was threatened if I didnt change my rims and raise my car I would get my car impounded next time. I still daily drive my car though

Old 07-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Originally Posted by MissouriG35
what coils are you on?
Function and Form II, they are 5 months old and have less than 5000 miles on them. They ell for $875 shipped, i would sell them for $725 shipped

Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM
ill Sedan

Originally Posted by donpisto
I totally get where you're coming from Johnny. I've had the coupe 18's one for quite a while and it's nice not having to worry about anything, even nicer that i don't have a front bumper so I don't scrape ever lol, just the y pipe or midpipe every now and then.

I remember once not being able to get into this one driveway and I had to call up the girl I was meeting up and tellin her to come out of the complex because I couldn't make it in. Later that night when I went back to the complex and parked on the street, I felt bad for how far she had to walk in heels from her apartment, lol. It's ok though, she was reimbursed.
Reimbursed...rofl

Old 07-21-2010, 05:39 PM
ill Sedan

Originally Posted by STCLAIRWEST

To be honest with you, I love riding like this. The only way I wouldnt is if I have a beater.

My only problem is the cops, I got pulled over a month ago and was threatened if I didnt change my rims and raise my car I would get my car impounded next time. I still daily drive my car though
Dang, they don't play around in Canada.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by STCLAIRWEST

WTF. Canada fail.

Function and Form II, they are 5 months old and have less than 5000 miles on them. They ell for $875 shipped, i would sell them for $725 shipped
Sadly, they wont work on the X.

Old 07-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
Reimbursed...rofl

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL: Aggressive Wheel fitment FLUSH/STRETCH sedan