New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

One Happy Older Lady

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2007, 11:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One Happy Older Lady

When my son (34 years old) came over to show me his new black with black/wood G35X, I fell in love. I fell so hard that I traded in my beloved 1999Firebird Convertible and gave his car a sister. Today I picked up my Slate Blue G35X with Premium, Tech & Nav packages & wood trim with black interior. Photo's to follow soon. Don't know how good of a deal I got but I'm happy regardless. I'm leasing for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year (2X as much as I will need) no money or first payment due at pick up, just the trade in of Firebird. My monthly payment is $346.50.
I had such a blast driving home from the dealership which was 30 minutes away from my home. I didn't want to stop driving but my husband was hungry and I needed to get dinner going. Can't wait till tomorrow.
I have been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks and want to thank everyone for all the great information and laughs. This is such a wonderful forum. I probably won't have much to offer as I'm not as technically savvy as most of you but all the same I'm happy to be part of all you "G" lovers.
Happy driving everyone, be careful and stay safe.

Old 05-22-2007, 12:11 AM
My horns hold up my halo
Well welcome aboard and glad to see an addition to the small female presence here. Just jump in where you feel comfortable and I think you will find it a nice place to "visit".

Old 05-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by trey's wife
Well welcome aboard and glad to see an addition to the small female presence here. Just jump in where you feel comfortable and I think you will find it a nice place to "visit".

+1!!! this is a great place. Mostly guys in here, but I'm learning all kinds of stuff about cars and about our G's. Welcome! Enjoy your new beautiful car!

Old 05-22-2007, 12:19 AM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
Congrats!!!!

Old 05-22-2007, 02:22 AM
Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out all the goodies in this car. I'm sure I will try my husband and sons patience as they try to teach me. This car gives new meaning to "I am woman hear me roar" Now I really do roar - right down the road. LOL Thanks for the welcome.

Old 05-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Hi Ginneeeeee - congratulations on your new car! You'll enjoy it and when you're not sitting in it, you'll enjoy reading about it on here

Old 05-22-2007, 03:11 AM
Originally Posted by d12a60n
Hi Ginneeeeee - congratulations on your new car! You'll enjoy it and when you're not sitting in it, you'll enjoy reading about it on here

Thank you - so true, I just can't get enough. Love the stories everyone has and the pictures are fantastic. I'm hoping to take a few pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them.

Old 05-22-2007, 04:24 PM
congrats! happy belated mother's day looks like you bought yourself a gift

Old 05-22-2007, 04:56 PM
they say the g35 girl:guy ratio is 3000:1.

i guess the guys are just more vocal on the internet. and the girls are always out driving....

Old 05-22-2007, 06:31 PM
N50
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ginneeeeee
Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out all the goodies in this car. I'm sure I will try my husband and sons patience as they try to teach me. This car gives new meaning to "I am woman hear me roar" Now I really do roar - right down the road. LOL Thanks for the welcome.
Ginneeeeee, I'm glad that you love your G so much. I understand the attachment albeit with an FX instead of the G. Welcome to the forum and feel free to mix it up

Old 05-23-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by link
they say the g35 girl:guy ratio is 3000:1.

i guess the guys are just more vocal on the internet. and the girls are always out driving....
I think is more like women work during the workday while men are posting in this board instead of working, as I am.

William

Old 07-17-2007, 12:37 AM
welcome to the forum!!! haha you're so cute enjoy enjoy!!!

Old 07-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Thank you - so true, I just can't get enough. Love the stories everyone has and the pictures are fantastic. I'm hoping to take a few pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them.
Post them when you can. I have a few pics to post as well but my photoes are all way over 266kb. I guess I have to set the camera to 2 or 3 megapixels but I always forget.

Old 07-19-2007, 02:56 AM
welcome. enjoy the g

Old 07-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
When my son (34 years old) came over to show me his new black with black/wood G35X, I fell in love. I fell so hard that I traded in my beloved 1999Firebird Convertible and gave his car a sister. Today I picked up my Slate Blue G35X with Premium, Tech & Nav packages & wood trim with black interior. Photo's to follow soon. Don't know how good of a deal I got but I'm happy regardless. I'm leasing for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year (2X as much as I will need) no money or first payment due at pick up, just the trade in of Firebird. My monthly payment is $346.50.
I had such a blast driving home from the dealership which was 30 minutes away from my home. I didn't want to stop driving but my husband was hungry and I needed to get dinner going. Can't wait till tomorrow.
I have been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks and want to thank everyone for all the great information and laughs. This is such a wonderful forum. I probably won't have much to offer as I'm not as technically savvy as most of you but all the same I'm happy to be part of all you "G" lovers.
Happy driving everyone, be careful and stay safe.
Congrats on the purchase of your new G, and welcome to the forum. We've definitely got a great group of guys and gals here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: One Happy Older Lady