Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Grrr Frontier Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2007 | 04:44 PM
I think customer service as a whole is just shot in California. I know everybody's expectations are sometimes too high, but in reality companies here understaff like a ***** and it has a domino effect down to customer service. My girlfirend is a service advisor at a dealership around here and the stories I hear about understaffing is rediculous. No car washes or car wash-ers, no porters, no full time cashier or someone to answer phones and make appointments, etc. All that stuff adds up to a bad experience and crappy customer service. But it kills me to see these dealerships front like they prioritize customer service. Infiniti should be considered a luxury vehicle. But the way 75% of Infiniti dealerships treat the SERVICE customers, we might as well just go to a Nissan dealership.

Old 02-09-2007 | 06:52 PM
My cousin bought a new Lexus IS350 and I went with him to their service center near Coleman Road in San Jose. OMG, incredible customer service and the facility is amazing. Refigerators stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, juice, and frappacino so customers can help themselves, in addition mutiple Starbuck's coffee makers, pastries, bagels and other snacks are available, again for customers to help themselves. Multiple TV's and wifi connectivity and comfortable couches, chairs and tables to work with your laptop. This dealership takes care of their customers in EVERYWAY campare this to Frontier Infiniti is laughable.

I bought a Acura TL at Los Gatos Acura and they are a small dealership and don't have the amenities like Lexus although they still can perform excellent customer service. Likewise, at Capitol Nissan where I bought my Altima they even provide pastries and snacks with excellent customer service.

My good friend is a service advisor for a Honda dealership and they must provide excellent customer service because their jobs depend on it. After each service a survey is sent out to each customer and they must maintain a customer service rating number. He came close to losing is job over a few of customer service issues and he has worked for this dealership for over 10 years and all together over 25 years for Honda. This is how serious Honda and their dealerships are about providing great customer service.

Frontier Infiniti ownership along with the service department need to take some lessons from the other dealerships. When I talked to the owner he doesn't have a clue. He has a air of superiority and I get the feeling that he's better than his customers. He will not get any of my business since I'm just a peon, my only regret is that I bought my G from there.