NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Visiting Seattle for 2 weeks, I keep seeing tons of sweet G35s all over the place

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Visiting Seattle for 2 weeks, I keep seeing tons of sweet G35s all over the place

Hey guys,
this is Milena from Chicago. I'm here in Seattle for 2 weeks, and I have been doing a lot of driving around and I have to say there are some pretty sweet G35s around the area. Most of the ones I saw had aftermarket rims, I also saw a very sweet lakeshore slate coupe and it was a girl driving it, she had after market rims and the trunk was shaved.

I also spotted an IP in downtown, with some goldish looking 20s on.

I'm down in Kirkland most of the time and I keep spotting an OB coupe with stock 19s. I'm sure there are tons of you around here but I just wanted to say a quick "hi" and who knows maybe I've already spotted some of you.

:cheers:

Old 08-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Hello! did you drive your G?

Old 08-10-2007, 06:20 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Ohhh... I have a BS sedan w/ coupe 19s. Honk if you see me.

Have a great time here. There's lots to do.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Welcome to Seattle. Hope you enjoy your stay. There are a lot of G35's all around this area, but most of them don't browse G35Driver.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Banned
If you see a DG coupe with a nice wing and nice rims... that's not me... If you see a DG coupe with Nice rims and a Vortech.... that's not me... Those dudes are wack (lol, wuddup Hai and P!) Now if you see a stock DG coupe with a bald dude driving and a korean lady yelling at him... that's me! holla!~peno

Old 08-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Originally Posted by mixturepinoy
If you see a DG coupe with a nice wing and nice rims... that's not me... If you see a DG coupe with Nice rims and a Vortech.... that's not me... Those dudes are wack (lol, wuddup Hai and P!) Now if you see a stock DG coupe, with cartoon balloon tires, with a bald dude driving and a korean lady yelling at him... that's me! holla!~peno
Fixed.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Banned
you say balloon tires, i say lift kit! git er dun!

Old 08-10-2007, 06:38 PM
If you see a DG coupe with a nice wing and nice rims... that's not me... If you see a DG coupe with Nice rims and a Vortech.... that's not me... Those dudes are wack (lol, wuddup Hai and P!) Now if you see a stock DG coupe with a bald dude driving and a korean lady yelling at him... that's me! holla!~peno

I've seen quite a few DG coupes, probably like 5 or 6 of them at least. Saw one in downtown Kirkland last night and the guy was bold but there was no lady yelling so that wasnt you probably.

Old 08-10-2007, 06:42 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ Lol

Old 08-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Hello! did you drive your G?
unfortunatelly no.

actually I change my mind ... luckily No.
I dont know how you all make it driving manuals with all these hills, i got a little corolla for my rental, and that is auto and when I'm sitting at one of those crazy lights in downtown Seattle right by pike's market and the hill is so freakin angled my automatic car starts rolling back, i cant even imagine what my G would do and how hard it would be for me to take off.

by then again I'm from chicago it is so flat there I'm sure most of the people that drive stick have never in their live taken off on a hill, but i'm sure one can easily get used to it.

Anyway Seattle has been a lot of fun so far, i went up on the Space Needle, went to pike's market, took the underworld tour (very interesting).

went to microsoft last night (saw quite a few G35s around that are as well, including a DG one that was driving like a douche ... sorry if that is you).

We are going to hiking tomorrow, so my little corolla is up for quite the road trip.

a few pictures I took on my first day here:

and this is my baby G who is waiting for me to return from the rainy city to the windy city:

Old 08-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
Hey guys,
this is Milena from Chicago. I'm here in Seattle for 2 weeks, and I have been doing a lot of driving around and I have to say there are some pretty sweet G35s around the area. Most of the ones I saw had aftermarket rims, I also saw a very sweet lakeshore slate coupe and it was a girl driving it, she had after market rims and the trunk was shaved.

I'm down in Kirkland most of the time and I keep spotting an OB coupe with stock 19s. I'm sure there are tons of you around here but I just wanted to say a quick "hi" and who knows maybe I've already spotted some of you.

Welcome! Enjoy the trip. Oh, and lookout for Tito (mixturepinoy). He's pretty crazy. And by pretty crazy I mean TOTALLY crazy.

https://g35driver.com/forums/lounge-off-topic/171799-mixturepinoy-ban-die.html

Old 08-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
welcome! if you see a slammed cb coupe thats me! chuck the duece when you see me

Old 08-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Originally Posted by Drewer
Welcome! Enjoy the trip. Oh, and lookout for Tito (mixturepinoy). He's pretty crazy. And by pretty crazy I mean TOTALLY crazy.
And by totally crazy, he means borderline bi-curious....

Old 08-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by blueSKYLINE
Hey guys,

i'm in downtown kirkland.. 05 DG w/ hks exhaust and black iForged swifts... if you see me, holla!

Old 08-13-2007, 01:33 AM
Wave if you see my car (description in the sig)

Whereabouts in Kirkland are you staying?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Visiting Seattle for 2 weeks, I keep seeing tons of sweet G35s all over the place