SouthEast Serving AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN

Best/Good Infiniti Dealer in Atlanta?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Best/Good Infiniti Dealer in Atlanta?

Does anyone have an good experiences with a particular dealer in Atlanta?

I've been to Infiniti of Gwinett and Nalley Infiniti of Decatur. I didn't like Gwinett very much, but Decatur wasn't bad...

If you guys have tried any different dealers, which one do you think is probably the best and which ones would you try to avoid?

Also, has anyone in Georgia gotten a new engine due to the Oil Consumption problem with Rev-up engines?
a) If so, when did you get it?
b) Is the new engine better than the older one or did it fix the problem?

Last edited by publet; 07-18-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:05 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
go to bradshaw infiniti in greenville. people from all surrounding states go there cuz obviously their local dealers are poopy. if u want something aside from warranty work, u can hit me up.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by the_coupe
go to bradshaw infiniti in greenville. people from all surrounding states go there cuz obviously their local dealers are poopy. if u want something aside from warranty work, u can hit me up.
I appreciate the info! I am pretty new to all this car stuff, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Greenville is pretty far though >_<

Old 07-19-2010, 12:51 PM
My one trip to Decatur Infiniti to replace my cooling fan under the extended warranty was excellent. They seemed to go out of their way to keep me happy. I'll be using them from now on. What was your experience with them?

Old 07-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by sierrahpbt
My one trip to Decatur Infiniti to replace my cooling fan under the extended warranty was excellent. They seemed to go out of their way to keep me happy. I'll be using them from now on. What was your experience with them?
I just went to start my oil consumption test with them. This is my second time with them. The first time was to check up the car after i purchased it to see if there was anything wrong with it. The service guy tried to get me to do a few extra services, but other than that they were pretty nice. I called them up about the oil consumption issue and they said they had done quite a few in the past. So I took it in and the guy seemed pretty nice and knowledgeable. All in all a good experience.

With Infiniti of Gwinnett, I got a cold welcome and service guy I talked to wasn't very nice. I had to get a rear splash guard reattached and they didn't do a good job at all. There was a bunch of sticky gunk around the top of the splash guard that I had to clean up myself. I don't plan on going back to them.

Old 07-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I bought my car from Inifiniti South....they were ok to deal with...took some time and all nego the price and all....First they didnt really wanna order the color combo that I wanted...kept trying to buy one of the cars already there. Well I got lucky, around the end of the month...called, gave my final offer on them ordering a car with the color combo I wanted...next day or so the car was there and the salesman said "I got lucky and it came in on shipment" They said they never know whats coming in. Good about the dealership only is I picked up my car on a weekday way after work hrs and they were closed. The mngr and like 4 other employees actually stayed to complete the deal. This is all back in 06

I service my vehicle at Nalley Infiniti in Marietta...heard alot of not so good things about the service and all there but 1 person vouch for one service rep there that that was his go to person. Well they were the closest to me so I decided to try it out. The service guy that I was recommended to and to this date I still go to is Rich there. Only had a issues once but it was quickly taken care of by Rich. One was I had a slight vib in the rt frt rim, got the car back and the holes where the lugnuts were at were all scratched up....next day went back, showed Rich and with no Q's asked, he setup me up and gave me a loaner the next day I dropped it off. Everytime the vehicle is dropped off, he personal comes out and inspects the car before it is taken in and/or tells the person to document that my aftermarket rims are in perfect condition bc we all know how dealerships are with aftermarket stuff.

Hope this helps!!

Old 07-29-2010, 04:12 PM
Let me tell you who NOT to use, lol!

Just got my 2005 G35, and already the doors were acting up (actuators). I took it to Infiniti of Roswell, and found out that they charge diagnostic in addition to the cost of the repair. I called four other Infiniti dealerships, and they said they do not do this, that the diagnostic price will go towards the repair if you choose to have it repaired.

My loss this time, so I know in the future. The dealerships I called were Nalley Infiniti of Decatur & Marietta, Infiniti of South Atlanta and Infiniti of Gwinnett. Are there any other ones?

Usually it's the extended warranty company that tries to get over on people, but this time it seems like it is the dealership.

Old 07-29-2010, 05:06 PM
I love Infiniti of Gwinnett. Plenty of loaners, and lots of friendly people.

Old 07-31-2010, 08:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
the one on cobb parkway in marietta tends to have a good selction of cars. i dont know about their service because i either do it myself or take it to a shop i trust.