Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

miller infiniti --- sucks.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
miller infiniti --- sucks.

Alright, just wondering what I can do in this situation. Bought a 2006 coupe from Miller Infiniti with just over 15000 miles on it in late January. When I was getting that steal, I was hoping service wouldn't be **** poor. They did not include the car's manuals or an extra key. The manual's don't bother me, they're available online. The extra key is what bothers me. Knowing that the previous owner has an extra key to my car, and probably being able to remember his license plate...it just isn't right. At the time of purchase, we were verbally told that the key could be reprogrammed at no cost and and extra key could be provide for the cost of the intelligent key...no problem, I only need one key anyway. We've been in contact with them, even our sales associate is lying to us now. The finance manager was the one that told us that it could be reprogrammed at no cost. Well, he seems to have magically forgotten. Is there anything that can be done. Isn't it illegal to let that previous owner keep the key to the car and sell it without changing the codes on the key? It's just really bothering me. And they won't do anything about. Service...or lack there of, from Infiniti really is what you guys make it out to be.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by purpleacid
Alright, just wondering what I can do in this situation. Bought a 2006 coupe from Miller Infiniti with just over 15000 miles on it in late January. When I was getting that steal, I was hoping service wouldn't be **** poor. They did not include the car's manuals or an extra key. The manual's don't bother me, they're available online. The extra key is what bothers me. Knowing that the previous owner has an extra key to my car, and probably being able to remember his license plate...it just isn't right. At the time of purchase, we were verbally told that the key could be reprogrammed at no cost and and extra key could be provide for the cost of the intelligent key...no problem, I only need one key anyway. We've been in contact with them, even our sales associate is lying to us now. The finance manager was the one that told us that it could be reprogrammed at no cost. Well, he seems to have magically forgotten. Is there anything that can be done. Isn't it illegal to let that previous owner keep the key to the car and sell it without changing the codes on the key? It's just really bothering me. And they won't do anything about. Service...or lack there of, from Infiniti really is what you guys make it out to be.
Dont feel left out. I had a horrible experience when I bought my car there also. Never again, missing manual, did not get my extended service agreement, the finance guy seems like some Mob guy and he was just rushing me to sign without reading, since I bought my car last October I had to make several trips up there to finally clear everything up. I really do regret doing business with them.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:54 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
This is something I've been saying way too often, but, did you get any of this in writing? I know, I know, when I was buying my car I too was pretty excited and things have passed my mind too. That's why, I had some family members along to remind me of certain things. So, unless you got this in writing, you may be out of luck. On a side note, just ask the Manager and say "Is losing my future business and other referals to this dealership really worth the $100-$200 which, by the way, was promised to me?". If they flat out say yes, then just don't return. I've done this many times and it usually works.

Old 03-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Received 2,116 Likes on 1,768 Posts
When are you guys going to remember to take a taperecorder in your pocket?

Old 03-15-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I just got off the phone with one of the finance managers. Not only did he hang up on my mother, who was calling to speak to him at first, son of a gun was rude as all hell. From what I understand, Infiniti has to at least reprogram their intelligent keys when used cars are sold. Its under their pre-owned inspection list. At least this is what I was told, told him the same thing and I seem to have gotten somewhere. He said he'll call back with some appointment information, but I highly doubt thats gonna happen. I'll keep you guys up to date.

From now on, everything in writing.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Oh, I didn't know they had to reprogram the keys when the car is re-sold, but this makes sense. IN that case, ask them to show you that the key(s) were reprogrammed. If they say "take my word for it"...remember about getting things in writing. If they still won't give you something in writing, tell them if the car gets stolen, it will be them who will be liable and make sure you tell them you are going to talk to Nissan Corp. that "Miller Infiniti" won't reprogram my key(s). I'm sure they will "Make it Happen"

Old 03-15-2007, 06:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I just purchase my coupe there. After bugging them about the manual, they finally gave me an 06 manual, but my car is an 03. Also, I kept bugging them about a second key and they say "they called twice the last owner and he/she haven't returned the call or some other excuse. I'm taking my car for service this week. Hopefully they do a good job?

Old 03-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Miller Sucks

When I was looking for mine I was there and they were horrible. The sales guys were very pushy. There was actually two of them following my wife and I around. I told them that I had a internet quote and after I told them they acted as though I was lying to them. So I pulled out my print out they were quiet. Then they had the nerve to tell me that they will match the price. I told them that I would rather buy it somewhere else for more. I am glad I did not buy my car there.

Old 03-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Yeah, I had a pretty bad time there myself. I've always felt rushed and like I wasnt welcomed there. Although their price was cheaper than where I bought my car from (tustin), the sales rep/service guys at tustin is just so much easier to deal with. imo service > price

Old 03-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Did you guys deal with David C. from online department or some other sales guy.

This seems very bad to read about their service.

Old 03-24-2007, 02:10 PM
man you need to chill.. no one is going to steal ur car. especially a previous owner.

the most stolen cars are integras and camrys.

Old 03-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Geee Man
I didnt get a manual or an extra intelligent key for my car either...then my dad wrote a letter and had his lawyer talk to them and the manual came soon after..like a day..and the key is still pending

Old 03-27-2008, 03:38 AM
service dept

I have had many problems with the service dept took them 5 days to even get around to my car and it was not running. They told me it would only take 30 min to program an extra key for my car and when i get down there they say you need an apt. and it takes 1:30. I bought my 2004 G35 coupe and it did not even have the 30,000 service done the air filter was black and who know what else they did not do. I am not impressed with the service dept

Old 03-27-2008, 06:10 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Miller sucks. spread the word go to glendale it is worth the drive, take it from me i live in walking distance and i go to glendale infiniti. They curbed my time attacks!

Old 03-28-2008, 12:55 AM
whats with all these infiniti dealers sucking so much ***? my dad's escalade dealer and my moms bmw dealer is giving them nothing but EXCELLENT service, no screwups, and CHEAP things. i guess infiniti people are just the same old sleezy people you see at nissan, toyota and other crappy car companies ^^

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: miller infiniti --- sucks.