Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

Metro Infiniti = Bad experience

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Metro Infiniti = Bad experience

Well i called in the service department today so i can schedule my car for service since my driver side window was making a weird cracking noise when i would close the door and the window would go up.

so i end up going got there at 1pm, get the car serviced and waited about 2and a half hours, whatever i didnt mind i was in a good mood anyways. i get my car, checked the door and YAY no more noise! i take off

as i am driving, and i look into my side mirror i see like a gap on my tint. IM LIKE WTF! they cut my tint?! so i go back and explain to the service guy that i didnt have the gap their before. he goes and tries to feed me this story about how they had to re-align the window and that its the tints shop fault since the window wasnt aligned right. Now mind you i got the car brand new with 3 miles in it. you mean to tell me that i have had this issue for 2 years now?! and the window wasnt aligned right since i first bought it? YEAH RIGHT!!! but whatever i let it slide i go to the tint shop to get re-tinted. as i go to the tint shop i lowered down my window and i hear a scratching noise when it reaches about the half way mark. NOW I AM HEATED! i call infiniti explain to them that the window isnt aligned right cuz now i get a scratching noise when i lower the window and how i am wasting gas and time driving in circles cuz thedamm job its done correctly

this is the second time i had bad service. the first time i went was when i first got the car, i had XM installed by the dealer and when i got the car back my panel was all scratched as is homeboy had keys on his belt when he was putting the antenal on the top of the car

So what should i do? i go back tomorrow morning so i can drop off my car cuz they are claiming they cant take a look at it until monday but imma go drop it off tomorrow and get a loaner. kinda scared of leaving it over there but eh what do you guys think i should do?

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://img.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vidmg.photobucket.com/albums/v673/pczavala/MVI_0148.flv">

Old 01-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Maybe you need to drive out here...

Old 01-02-2009, 09:25 PM
^^ funny story is i have a 9AM appointment for tomorrow for the same issue but i got out of work early today made a few calls including riverside but everyone was booked except for metro.

and plus i wanna go to san diego tomorrow so i figured ill do things today instead of waiting tomorrow

Old 01-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
metro is hit or miss.. i got my clutch master cylinder replaced under warranty without any problems... but i've had a problem with them replacing my 06 projector light recall.. they ended up throwing away my philips 6k bulbs

Old 01-03-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally Posted by ac419
metro is hit or miss.. i got my clutch master cylinder replaced under warranty without any problems... but i've had a problem with them replacing my 06 projector light recall.. they ended up throwing away my philips 6k bulbs
sucks!! i dont think ill be going over there anymore. ill be going to riverside from now on. the only issue i had with them was i specifically told them DO NOT WASH MY CAR! and sure enough they did and i got some nice scratches on my hood. OH WELL! cant complain tho i mean they are just tying to provide good service. so i just let it go.

Old 01-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by pczavala
sucks!! i dont think ill be going over there anymore. ill be going to riverside from now on. the only issue i had with them was i specifically told them DO NOT WASH MY CAR! and sure enough they did and i got some nice scratches on my hood. OH WELL! cant complain tho i mean they are just tying to provide good service. so i just let it go.
yeah i use to have a problem with the "manager" i'm not gonna list his name on the site. but i went in for rattle issues.. and he declined me on the spot and said it's due because of my lowered suspension and didnt even bother to take a look at the car.. long story short mechanic ended up giving me about 3 strips of felt tape thinking that it was enough to cure my rattles... but yeah they're full of trouble.

west covina nissan on the other hand has been nothing but good experiences for me

Old 01-03-2009, 12:33 AM
i can take my car to nissan???

yeah ive always liked nissan west covina! they even offered me a job on several occasions

Old 01-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by pczavala
i can take my car to nissan???

yeah ive always liked nissan west covina! they even offered me a job on several occasions
if i'm not mistaken.. i believe west covina told me that they can do "some" tsb's i forgot tho.. it's been awhile

i've always heard Riverside Infiniti was really good.. i want try them, but too far for me

Old 01-03-2009, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by ac419
if i'm not mistaken.. i believe west covina told me that they can do "some" tsb's i forgot tho.. it's been awhile

i've always heard Riverside Infiniti was really good.. i want try them, but too far for me
hmmm intresting. i might just have to do that, i will find out.

yeah riverside is a lil too far for me also. about 30-45 minutes. i dont like driving far. LOL

Old 01-03-2009, 01:59 AM

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts
You might want to give Riverside Infinti a try ... I had a positive experience with them as well. They gave me a loaner car and agreed to check out/fix a suspension noise even though my car is lowered.

The problem ended up not being suspension related. They were also happy to leave the car on the lift and show me where the noise was coming from when I asked them to. Props to Ben the service writer and Ryan who was the tech that worked on my car. I'll be using them again for future service needs.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:26 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Riverside Infiniti always takes care of me. My car has 30,000+ miles now and I've had my car serviced there since around 7500 miles and never had ANY problems what so ever.

Old 01-03-2009, 03:33 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
is this the metro infiniti in monrovia or montclair?

Old 01-03-2009, 03:50 AM
the one in monrovia

Old 01-03-2009, 04:42 AM
ive never had any problems with metro. service has always been excellent

Old 01-03-2009, 10:34 AM
Originally Posted by savefatkids
ive never had any problems with metro. service has always been excellent
the people are friendly and cool to deal with i wont lie but their tech guys cant seem to do the job right

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Metro Infiniti = Bad experience